35

You Are My Teacher !

I had to re-write this chapter all over again. So sorry if it's a bit different from the previous one.Enjoyyy~ Okay most of you have read this lol.

 

-------

"Make love to me..."

Did she just say that? Did, Park Yejin, my own student said that? No Howon, don't do it. Are you out of your mind? Control your raging hormones, Lee Howon.

"Songsaeeennggg niiiimmmmm~" She whined while stomping her feet lightly. She traced her fingers from my chest down to my thighs. "Do you know that you have a hot body? I've seen it before but I was shy to say it out loud. You. Are. REALLY. HOT." she leaned closer and whispered in my ears seductively, sending shivers down to my spine.

Damn, how did she become this hot? Well if she really wants me, what can I do? Wait no, I must be out of my mind. She's my student. And our status is still unclear. I shouldn't be doing this!

"What are you doing? Ppaliiiiii~" she whined again. I was about to hold her when she suddenly...

BLUEEEEKKKKKKKKK

Did she just threw up on me?

Did Park Yejin just do that to me?

Did she really just do that? Soon she passed out, and I managed to catch her before she fell down. I let out a heavy sigh. She was , I swear. And honestly I was getting.... a bit.... hard. I carried her to my room and laid her on my bed. I took of my shirt and grab a new one, since this pretty lady decided to puke on me. Eww... gross! But it's not if it's her. Well I can be cheesy at times, I know...

I looked at her again then sighed. Why did she drink so much? I caressed her cheeks softly and pushed away her bangs. She looks like an angel when she's sleeping. Then I look at her wet uniform, how am I supposed to change this? She might catch a cold if she still wear this? What should I do? What if I lost my control while I was changing her clothes?

But then, how can I leave her just like this? I ended up changing her uniform anyway, but I swear I closed my eyes while doing so. I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING!

I snuggled into the blankets with her and held her close to me. Tonight is really cold~ I eventually drifted off to sleep with Yejin in my arms.

 

-------

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

My eyes shot open as soon as I heard the scream. Then I felt my body being hit with a pillow non-stop.

"YAAAHHH! You... You.. Bad Guy! Die, you bad guy! DIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" She yelled while hitting me. I tried asking her to stop but she didn't even bother. She keep on hitting me without giving me a chance to speak.

"What have you done to me, you nappeun namja?! Why am I here, in your room?! Why am I wearing your shirt and not my school uniform?! Don't tell me you.... OMO!" She gasped out loud. I was about to ask her why when I felt a smack on my head.

"Did you... did you... you... me? DIDN'T YOU?! I knew it! I knew you would do something like this. You bad guy, how could you!!" She cried. I caught the pillow and threw it as far as I can.

"Yah, you fool! Can you at least hear me out first, please?  Why are you hitting me?" I yelled.

"Explain. Now!" She said.

"Okay then. First, yah you kid, did you drink last night? Why did you drink so much?" I asked. "You. It was all because of you." She replied.

I just rolled my eyes and continued. "Second, don't worry. I didn't get to do anything to you... yet. Not like I want to. Your body is not hot enough for me okay? You're not that y and your b--"

"YAAAAAHHH! Shut Up! Speak for yourself, your body is not that great, you ert!" She yelled as her face turned red. Awwww she is so cute like this. I just chuckled at her cute attitude. Then I got an idea. This is going to be really fun...

"By the way, Yejin ah. Don't you remember anything last night? Well don't you at least remember what you said to me last night?" She raised an eyebrow and looked at me confusedly. "What did I say last night?"

I leaned closer and chuckled in my mind as I see her face turning red. "Can't you really remember? Well, I'll tell you then. You asked me to show you how much I love you... You asked me to make ---UUUFFFF" She shoved a pillow right to my face.

"YAH YAH YAAAHHHH! Don't you ever dare to say it. I was drunk! I didn't know what I was saying okay?" She said. I pushed away the pillow to look at her face. As expected, her face turned even redder, if that was possible.

"Really? But you were so eager to do it with me? You even said I have a hot body. You know what Yejin? You aren't that bad yourself. I would be glad to do it with you." I said playfully which gains me a smack on my head, again.

"Did I really say that? I wasn't in my right mind. I... uhh... Aish whatever! Gosh Hoyaaa, why are you so annoying?" She said as she started to fan herself like a diva.

"I'm not joking. If you really want it, then let's do it!" I said as I pushed her on the bed and hovered over her. She started screaming and started to struggle under me. She screamed even louder when I started to lean in but I shut her off by placing my lips on hers. She resists at first but soon relaxed as I kiss her sweetly, our lips moved matchingly to each other's pace. I pulled away and pecked her on her forehead. "Mianhae Yejin ah... I know I've hurt you, a lot. But I promise, from now on, I will never be a coward and will always fight for you, and our love." I whispered in hear ears.

She smiled at me and pinched my nose lightly. "Arasseo. You know what, I swear I wasn't going to forgive you this time. But I guess I loved you too much that I couldn't bring myself to hate you. You know how much I love you right?" She said and I nodded. I felt really guilty, she loved me so much but why did I hurt her?

"But Oppa. This is the last time okay? I won't forgive you anymore after this. If you do this again, I won't give you another chance. Got it?" She asked. I smiled and pecked her lips.

"Okay! I promise I will never hurt you again." I smiled sweetly at her. She stick out his pinky finger, "promise?" she asked cutely. I chuckled and hook my pinky finger with hers.

"So we're cool now?" I asked. She rolled her eyes in annoyance. "By looking at us right now, isn't it obvious that we're cool now?" I just laughed. I see, someone is trying to be sarcastic?

I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist and pulled her into a sweet kiss, again.

 

-------

 

Is this better? Or the previous one? This one is slightly different. This one is a bit.... yeah.. I don't even know what to say. Do you guys prefer the previous one? Anyway, I'll update the next chapter tomorrow :D And there might be a double update? I'm not sure, haha.