2

You Are My Teacher !

YEJIN'S POV

Him..... why must he be a teacher here? And why he has to be MY teacher? Oh lord, what did I ever do to deserve this? I swear he is going to make my life a living hell.

"Miss Park! I'm talking to you. I suppose you can get out of here, if you are not interested to learn." He said with a mocking tone. This bastard... lucky we're still in school. I fake a sweet smile at him. "Sorry Mr. Lee, I will pay full attention."

He smirks and says, "Good, I don't want any of my student to fail my subject. I hate that." He emphasize at the word fail and hate. I learn that his real name is Lee Howon, but he prefers people calling him Hoya. Huh.. Hoya he said? Why is he using a flower's name, he's not even beautiful like the flowers.

But he is kinda handsome and hot, I have to admit. Just look at his muscular arms, I bet he's hiding his perfectly built body, complete with well-toned chest and chocolate abs. I wonder what he looks like shirtless..... Ewww what am I even thinking? Get a hold of yourself, Park Yejin!

PPAAANNGGG!

I jumped from the loud sound and surprised to see Mr. Lee's face, so close to mine. I can feel my heart beating faster. He leans even closer .I can feel his warm breath on my cheeks..... is he trying to kiss me? He whispers again. "What did I say about daydreaming in class? A detention for you, Miss Park!"

Wait... whaaaatttt ? A DETENTION? I let out a heavy sigh, this year us going to be looonnnggg year. I feel Minyoung nudges me so I turn to look at her.

"Yah, what is wrong with him? He has been picking everything out on you. Yejin ah, do you know him?"

"W-what? No, OF COURSE NO. Why would I know him? Yah Minyoung ah, you better shut up or this bas-Mr. Lee is going to punish us."

"Arasseo..."

 

While in detention...

"Yejin ssii , if you don't have anything to do you can clean up this classroom. It's a bit stuffy in here and oh, that ! Can you see the dust over there? Clean it." Mr. Lee said while smiling. So I start sweeping the floor and as soon as I finish sweeping, I mop the floor while he just stand there and watch.

"Finally! Can I go home now?" I ask, damn I didn't know that cleaning is this tiring.

"Too bad you're not done yet, Missy. Help me carry these books to my room."

"WHAAAATTTTT ? YAAAHHH! I'm not your slave!"

"YAAAHHHH? YAH, cut the crap and carry these, NOW!"

"b-buuutt...."

"No buts. I'm the teacher and you're the student, remember? So do as I say!"

This bastard. I swear I am going to kill him someday. I have no choice but to carry these heavy books. I carry the books and I almost tripped while I was climbing the stairs. But guess what? This lovely teacher of mine, doesn't even care. Finally we reach his desk and I literally throw those books on his desk.

"SONGSAENG NIM! Are you trying to kill me right now?"

He smiles and says, "No, I was just asking for a help from my student."

I roll my eyes at his answer. " Can I go home now?"

"Well, there's nothing left to do now. Sure, you can go now."

I let out a squeal and quickly walk but stops as soon as I heard he called my name.

"Yejin ssii, do you need a ride? I can take you home, since you live next to me. Well that if you don't mind"

So this guy does have a heart after all? I turn around and smile brightly. " Sure, why not?"

We walk together to his car. Wow, his car is so neat. It's hard to find a guy like him. The ride home is really quiet and awkward since I don't know what should I talk to him. He does seem like a nice guy. well I think so...

 

"So Yejin ssii , what were you thinking in class just now?"

"H-huh? O-o-oh, nothing. I wasn't thinking of anything." I can feel myself blushing at his question.

"Aaaahhh , so you must be mesmerized with my good looks right? Do you have an interest in me?"

My eyes widen at his question. Okay I take that back, he isn't a nice guy. He is just a cocky , self-conceited brat. "D-deehh? ANIYO! Why would I have an interest in my teacher? NO WAY IN HELL OKAY?" I bet, by now my face is as red as a tomato.. or maybe even worse.

Finally we reach my house and I quickly get out of the car after I mumbled a thank you to him. I run as fast I can to my room and throw myself on the bed. I feel my heart beating wildly. I put my hand on my chest... 'why am I feeling like this?'

 

 

-------

Is this too short? I'll try to write longer for the next chapter. btw its the first day of school in my country. And guess what? My chemistry teacher is goddamn fierce and scary ;___; oh how am i supposed to live? lol okay enough of that. THANKS FOR READING (: