30

You Are My Teacher !

Do you really think I'll let you go with him just like that, Park Yejin? You're wrong! You might think everything is going to end but no, everything is just about to begin.

I smirked to myself, looking at the couple happily playing around with each other. Enjoy it as much as you can, cause it's going to end pretty soon...

 

--- FLASHBACK ---

"Yejin ah, we need to talk." I said with a serious face and serious tone. She looked at me confused and I could see she hesitated for a while. She sighed and got up from her seat.

"Make it short. I don't have much time." She said and I just nod. We walked out from the classroom and find a quiet place to talk.

"What is it?" She asked coldly, as we sat down at the table near to our classroom. I looked at her, and put on a sad face. "Look," I started. "I'm sorry for what I've done. Really I am." I stopped for a while and sighed heavily. "I shouldn't have done all that. I know I shouldn't force you to love me. Love can't be forced after all. And you know how much I love our friendship and I almost ruined it. Honestly, I regret it. So please forgive me?" I said, looking at her sadly, my eyes watery.

I could see she was lost in her thoughts for a few seconds then she looked at me, giving me a warm smile. I wish she could only smile at me. "It's okay Myungsoo-ah. I'm sorry that I can't return your love back. But I hope we could still be best friends?" She asked, offering me her hand. I gladly took it and shook it lightly.

We chuckled and she pulled me in a friendly hug. My heart started to beat rapidly. I pulled away and laughed awkwardly. "Yah, what if your Mr. Teacher saw us? I don't wanna get into trouble okay?" I said playfully, deep in me, I hoped he saw us.

She pouted cutely, "Yah, even if that pabo saw us, he wouldn't dare to do anything." We laughed and started to walk back to our class.

--- END FLASHBACK ---

What should I do now? Soyeon Songsaeng-nim wouldn't help me... So all this while, she was just a fake girlfriend. Why would she even help that bastard? Wait... could it possibly be that she still has some feelings for Hoya? Yeap , that must be it! Well, if she's not going to help me, I'm going to make her help me.

Whatever it is, I could think about all that later on. We'll just go with the flow.

I took out the new phone that I just bought and searched for Yejin's number. I smirked as I send her the pictures of her secret date. I left her a note at the bottom of the text message.

'Leave him. Or I'm going to spread this picture to the whole school. He might lose his job and you might be dropped out from school. You wouldn't want that to happen right? Do as I say. -L'

Sent.

 

-------

Sorry, just a short update. OMG WHAT AM I DOING TO MY MYUNGSOO ?! This was supposed to be a comedy fic but it turned out... idek what to say /sighs/

So do you think I should end this when they got together? or I should add more story? Anyway, thanks to the new subbies and do comment k ? Sorry that I made Myungsoo sound really bad :/ I love him , really I do.