31

You Are My Teacher !

I froze as soon as I read the text. Who is this L? How did he know about us? This L person is really creepy...

I looked at Hoya who was busy munching the chips while watching the TV. What should I do? I can't afford to break his heart again. Why must all this happened to us? Why can't we just stay happy forever?

"Yeobooo! Are you done? I'm hungry!" Hoya asked, snapping me out of my trance of thoughts. I looked at him and smiled. "Wait for a while. It'll be done soon." I said and continued to stir the soup. Yes, I'm learning how to cook as I want to be the best *cough* wife *cough* for him. I chuckled at that thought.

I called him to eat once I'm done. Well nothing fancy, I made soondubu jjigae with kimchi. His jaw almost dropped when he looked at the dish. "Yejin ah, did you really made this?" He asked, his eyes wide. I pouted. "Why? Can't you believe it? I google the recipe."

He looked at me curiously, "Will I be able to stay alive after I ate this?"

"WHAT ?! YAAAHHHH! Don't eat it if you don't want too!" I yelled and hit him hard on his chest. He winced in pain and laughed. "Arasseo arasseo! I was just kidding. Let's eat." He said and sat on the chair. He took a sip of the soup and smiled. "Woah, this is really tasty! Well that means, I can marry you already!" He winked at me. My face immeadiately flushed red at his words. He chuckled and pinched my cheeks.

Ottokae? Should I tell him about the message? No..... I don't want to make him worried... I should just ignore this person... Yeah I should do that.

 

-------

HOYA'S POV

I was walking with Sunggyu Hyung, talking about our lives. Sunggyu Hyung had told me that he might quit teaching soon, as soon as Minyoung graduated from school. Since he's still young, he planned to go audition to be singer or further his studies in singing. He has a really nice voice, I have to admit.

I stopped by my desk to pick up my file, when I saw an envelope with my name on it. I opened the envelope and looked inside it. I took everything out and my heart almost stopped beating when I saw the pictures. These pictures... there was a picture of me and Yejin holding hands, the picture when I carried her on my back... and the worst is, the picture of us.. kissing!

Who the hell gave me this? I saw the piece of paper with something written on it. It says,

'I told you to stay away from her, didn't I? This is my last warning! Leave her, NOW! I have a lot more copies of these pictures. Do you want me to send them to the principal? Do you want me to put these on the school's notice board? Oh, just imagine how would all the students react to this? Your dear Yejin might be dropped out from school and not to forget, you might lose your job? How are you going to pay for your sick Noona's medication? Just leave her, it's the best thing to do, for everyone. It's not that hard, isn't it? -L'

I crumpled that piece of paper and threw it in the dustbin. Who the is this L? Why is he or she threatening me?!

What should I do now? I don't want Yejin to drop out of school, not when it's her senior year. I don't want to ruin her future. And I don't want to lose my job, I have to take care of Noona. What should I do?

 

-------

I was staring at the ceiling, still wondering who is that L. Could it be the same person who sent me the text message? This person is indeed very dangerous. He's really serious with his words. Clearly, he wasn't joking and he might spread the picture. Should I tell Yejin about this?

I got up from my bed and walked to the living room. Yejin was doing her homework there so I plopped on the couch next to her. "Yejin ah, I have something to tell you." She stopped doing her work and looked at me confusedly. "What is it?" She asked.

I took a deep breath and hesitated for a while. Should I do say it? I know I'm going to regret this afterwards. But well this is for the best, for everyone.

"We....." I said and paused. She looked at me and tilted her head a bit. "We...? What?"

"We should break up."

 

-------

DON'T KILL ME FIRST! I'm sorry this story is getting really boring yeah I know. I'll make it fun once the drama ends. and it'll become all fluff and cute, so don't worry okay? Just wait, there'll be a happy ending for them. Okay I'm spoiling the fic -__- Thanks for the new subbies, hope you'll enjoy the story.