4

You Are My Teacher !

YEJIN'S POV

Why is my heart beating wildly? He opens the door and greet me with a wide smile on his face. He's wearing a black wife beater and a black 3 quarter shorts. Dang, he looks hot in this! I guess he saw that I'm staring at him as I can see that stupid smirk on his face again. "Well, aren't you going to come in, Missy?" I blush as I realised that I just made a fool out of myself. I bet he saw that I was staring at him.

"Wow, you brought a lot of things. Are you that excited to move in with me?" I ignore his remarks and just step in his house and as expected his house is neat and cozy. It's not as big as my house but it is spacious and it seems comfy. "YeJin ah, have you had your dinner yet?" Hoya asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. I smile and nod at him. "I had dinner with my family already, thanks anyways."

Well I think I should start being polite to him since I'm living with him. I don't want any unexpected situation to happen. "Well, then would you like some chocolate chips with milk? A supper maybe, so that we could sit and talk?"

Wow, my favorite! Chocolate chips and milk ! I eagerly nods my head, "that would be nice, uhm.. Mr. Lee?" He chuckles and ask me to wait for him while he bring out the cookies and milk.

I sit on the couch in the living room and I see a picture of him and a woman next to the tv. Who is that? Her girlfriend maybe? I can feel my heart drops at the thought of him having a girlfriend. Why am I feeling like this?

"Here, have some. It's my favorite. I don't know why but I enjoy eating chocolate cookies with milk."

"Really? Well I love it too. I thought that I was the only one. Thank you, Mr. Lee.... wait do I have to call you Mr. Lee, even if we're not in school?" I ask, I can't possibly addressing him as Mr. Lee, even when we're at home.

"Are you kidding me? I need a break from work too. Hmmm.... since I'm too hot to be called as Ahjussi, you can just call me Oppa."

I choked on my milk. Oppa? ME , CALLING HIM , OPPA ? That would be awkward, me calling my teacher Oppa. "W-what? Oppa? Are you serious?"

"Why, do you want to call me Yeobo then? Or Aegi? Well, I'm okay with those too."

"ANIIII! That's not what I meant." I yelled. "Then? No seriously, I'm okay if you want to call me Yeobo. Oh, Ho-aegi sounds fine!"

"SONGSAENG-NIM! Wouldn't that be awkward. Too make it better, I'll call you Ahjussi!"

"WHAT? YAAAHHH, ANDWAE ANDWAE! Do I look like your ahjussi? Call me OPPA! OPPA , arasso?" I stick out my tounge at him. Then I chuckle, he can be so cute at times. I give in to his request, "Okay okay, I'll call you Hoya Oppa. Is that okay?" He nods his head cutely.

"So... Oppa, is that your girlfriend?" I ask while pointing to the frame. He shakes his head. "Nope, that's my sister. Why?"

I can't help but to feel relieved when I know she's not his grilfriend. I mentally slapped my face when I accidentally let out a sigh of relief. "N-nothing. I was just curious." Damn it, why am I stuttering?

He smirks while he's leaning closer to me. "Are you jealous?"

 

HOYA'S POV

She widened her eyes at my question, as her face turns red. She shakes her head while pushing me away. I can't help myself but to laugh as loud as I can, she's so adorable.

"OPPPAAAA! Why are you laghing? Don't get me wrong okay. It's not that I like you or what, I was just curious. Seriously."I'm starting to get teary eyes from laughing too much so I wipe them off.

"Oh by the way Yejin ah , I have something to ask too. Did you have a boyfriend before?" She looks at me with her wide eyes. "Why are you asking? Isn't that a bit too personal? It's none of your bussiness."

"Oh, it's okay. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. Sorry, I'm just curious since you aren't that bad looking. You have a great body I should say." I can see her face flushed red, awww she's really cute.

"Oppa, it's getting late. Err... where do I sleep tonight?" She is fidgeting in her seat while playing with the end of her hair. I decide to a bit...  I move closer to her face and stops to whisper in her ear, "Where do you think you would be sleeping, YeJin ah?"

Her face is as red as a tomato and she pushes me away. I let out a loud laugh. "Aish, YeJin ah. I was just kidding. You should see the look on your face just now, priceless." I said while clutching at my stomach and rolls on the floor.

"YAAAHHH! It's not even funny okay. Now where do I sleep, Oppa?" I stop laughing and stand up to show YeJin her room. I lead her while I help to carry her luggage. "Here is your room, and my room is just next to yours. So if you need anything, don't be shy and just give me a knock okay? I'll leave you for now, good night!"

She smiles and bows at me. "Good Night, Oppa! Have a good sleep and sweet dreams!"

 

 

-------

I edited everything in this chapter since it was kinda awkward . Thanks to howontastic for the advise (: Hope this one is okay :D And sorry I can't update for the next chapter today since I have too much homeworks. Sorry :/