12

You Are My Teacher !

I can't get my mind out of the image of Hoya's body. He is pretty ... no, scratch that. He is damn y! Just look at those perfect abs, sure is something to die for. Finally, I got to see what he has been hiding under his shirt. I must be the luckiest girl on earth. Yes, please be jealous people.

Wait... why am I thinking all these anyway? What happened to my mind?! Andwae andwae! He's your teacher. Keep that in mind, Park Yejin! Aish.... I'm going nuts! Hoya tried to break the silence by asking me  weird questions. Well, it is to me.

Why is he even asking me about boyfriends and these stuffs. Don't tell me... he likes me?! Well that can't be... You should not get your hopes too high, Yejin ah. So I playfully cooed at him "Songsaeng-nim~"

"Do you like me?" I asked jokingly though there's a part of me hoping for him to say yes. He looked at me with his round eyes. His face is almost the same as the tomato, or even worse. I mentally chuckled to myself.

"N-No.. W-what.. Y-YAH! Stop joking around! What are you even saying... how.. why.. aissshhh! Whatever! I'm done eating." He groaned and got up from his seat. Kekeke... my teacher is so cute. I saw him making his way to the kitchen.

I brought my plate along with me and helped Hoya to wash the dishes. While I was busy soaping the plates, Hoya suddenly splashed some water at me.

"YAAAAHHH! What are you trying to do?!" I yelled at him. He laughed while splashing more water at me.

"You mad, girl?" He said playfully. So this guy is trying to mess up with me?

"You don't try to mess up with me, Mister!" I splashed the water at him, non-stop. Soon we started having a war in the kitchen. And the floor was really wet and slippery. I tried to back up a little but unfortunately I almost slipped down. I closed my eyes for the hard impact but it didn't come. Instead I feel a pair of arms around my waist, Hoya had caught me by the waist. I slowly opened my eyes to see Hoya's face so close to mine... like too close... I can feel his hot breath on my cheeks and my heart starting to beat faster.

"Be careful, sweetheart." I really thought that I was going to die at that moment. Stupid Hoya, stop calling me cheesy nicknames already. "You have some bubble on your nose." He said, wiping the bubbles away, arms still wrapped around my waist. He slowly leaned in closer and closer as I was slowly closing my eyes. Is this really happening?

"Yejin... I..." his words got cut off with the sound of his phone ringing. He let go of me and wiped his hands while making his way to his room. I swear I am going to kill that stupid person who called him. But wait... is he going to ... kiss me just now?!

Aissshhhh I don't know anymore. Love is just so confusing. I need to ask Minyoung tomorrow. I bet she's an expert when it comes to this. I finished washing the dishes and go to bed. I seriously need to get all these off my head.

 

-------

yes yes, this is too short. Sorrrrryyyyy ~ I'll make sure to make it longer next time. And I was going to make Hoya confess in this chapter but I decided not to lol . Don't worry, he'll confess soon... I guess? Please don't kill me because of this short and crappy chapter . annyeong !