23

You Are My Teacher !

"Why do you even bother... can you please just leave me alone?" She yelled. What is wrong with her? Did something happened at Myungsoo's? I gasped as a thought ran through my mind.... Did he her?! Well that can't be... Myungsoo can't be that bad. Should I just leave her? Probably since Sunggyu Hyung said I should give her more space. After a few minutes of hesitation, I decided to leave her alone.

I threw myself on my bed and let out a heavy sigh. What is happening to my life? What more is going to happen? I can't stop myself from wondering what happened to Yejin? Did Myungsoo do something bad to her? Could they possibly had a fight just now? Well if they did, it's a good thing. I can get rid of that kid easier... Uhh... whatever. I don't care anymore. I should sleep, I need to get my mind off this ed up situation. So I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

-------

Thank god, it's a school day. For the first time, I'm happy to go to work. I looked at Yejin who was staring blankly at her breakfast. I coughed a little to grab her attention. "Aren't you going to eat it?" She looked up and I can see sadness filled her eyes. Man, she looks awful and miserable. Seriously, I need to know what happened yesterday.

She nodded and took a bite of her sandwich. Then she looked down again and stopped munching her breakfast. "Yejin ah, are you okay?" I asked her out of concern. She glared at me. "Do I look like I'm okay?" She replied coldly. Why is she acting like this?

"Yah, did something happened at Myungsoo's house yesterday?" I asked again. She ignored me and continued eating. I don't know if I should ask this question or not, but I ended up asking anyway. "Did he do something bad to you? Omo... don't tell me... he you?!" Lee Howon... again with you silly question. Well I'm just joking.. in attempt to cheer her up?

She looked at me in disbelief. " Lee Howon, never once in your life you're being serious is it? Everything to you is just a ing joke, right? Honestly, I'm tired of you! So what if he me? Do you even care? No. Cause to you, it was just a joke." She yelled at me. And then she got up and took her bag.

"I'm going to walk to school. Bye." She said and left. Before she left, I heard her mutter something but I can't catch it.

"Why did I fall in love with you...."


-------

"Howon ah, are you okay?" Soyeon asked me while looking at me concernly. I was spazzing out the whole day, I'm still thinking about what Yejin said just now. She thinks that I didn't care about her? What the hell? Of course I do! Every words that she said just now, what was she trying to say? Why is she confusing me like this?

I groaned and clutched at my head tightly. "Howon ah, mind to tell me what happened?" Soyeon asked again. I looked at her and I can't stop myself from tearing up. Why am I crying? Soyeon gave me a comforting hug and patted my back softly. I cried in her arms, not knowing the reason why.

After I calmed down, I pulled away and gave her a small smile. "Thanks" I muttered. She smiled and nodded. "Sure Howon ah, we're friends remember? So.... are you going to tell me the story?" She asked. I looked at her and I feel grateful to have a friend like Soyeon. I wiped the tears away and told her everything. She listened to me and nods her head some times indicating that she understood me.

"Soyeon ah, I don't know what to do. Help me, Soyeon ah."  I wimphered. She patted my shoulder softly.

"First, do you know that I should be mad at you right now?" She asked. I looked at her confused. "Don't you think that you're using me to get her right now?" Ahhh... Omg, I feel bad. I don't want her to misunderstand that I'm using her. "Soyeon ah, it's not like--" She placed a finger on my lips, telling me to keep quiet. She then smiled at me.

"Its okay, I understand. Let's think of this like I'm helping you as a friend. Second, I didn't know that you can be this stupid. Are you blind? Don't tell me you're that dense to realize that she actually loves you. I can tell just by listening to your story. She loves you, Lee Howon." Soyeon said, voice full of confidence. I looked at her, my mind still can't process what she said just now. Yejin... loves me... so she wasn't kidding that night? But why did she tell me to forget about it?

"Are you sure?" I asked Soyeon as she nodded her head. "So what should I do now?" I asked her again. Gosh I must sound so stupid right now.

She rolled her eyes at me and gave me an annoyed face. "Howon, are you that stupid? Go and find her, NOW! Tell her that you love her. You better be quick, or else she might go to someone else." I looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "I'm serious Howon, go find her now before I kick your off!" She threatened. I nodded and got up. I gave her a hug and said thanks before I left to find Yejin. It's now or never! Park Yejin, I'm going to confess to you today, no matter what happened. I don't care anymore.

I found her at the backyard behind the school, and I happily made my way to her. But soon my smile slowly faded as I saw a familiar figure walked towards her and wrapped his arms on her waist. Kim Myungsoo, I will not let you ruin my plan... I was about to approach them...

but I was frozen on my way when I saw something that I wasn't expecting happened....

 

-------

Well actually I was going to write the whole thing in a chapter but I'm afraid that it might be too long. So I break it into 2 parts... plus it won't be fun to give you guys the surprise too soon :p kekeke. So can you guys guess what is that 'something'? Will Howon still confess to Yejin? kekeke ~ We'll see in the next chapter :p  I'll update it soon ^^

Oh yeah and Teen Top won Inki again yesterday ! weeee ~ oh btw do any of you knows where can I get a poster for this fic? Let me know if you do, heeeee :D