17

You Are My Teacher !

Soyeon joined the two of us for some coffee and we talked about our old days. She told us that she was transferred here from Busan. But she didn't mention about Donghae at all. Then suddenly Sunggyu's phone rang and he excused himself for a while. Soyeon smiled at me and took a sip of her coffee.

"So, how's life Howon?" She asked. I just shrugged not in the mood to talk to her.

"Good." I replied shortly.

She gave a weak smile. "Are you still mad at me?" she asked. I snorted. "Mad? Why would I be? Oh, because you left me? Or maybe you because you said I wasn't good enough for you?" I said, I can feel anger rising in me.

"Howon, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that." She said, half pleading.

"Whatever Soyeon, you know what? I moved on and whatever you say, I don't care anymore." I said.

"Howon, listen to m--" she tried to say but got cut off when Sunggyu came back.

"Hey guys! Sorry, I have to go. I have something going on so I guess I'll just leave the both of you to talk?" Sunggyu said and left.

"I guess I'll get going to since we have nothing left to say." I got up but Soyeon stopped me by grabbing my hand.

"Howon, wait! Please, listen to me. I'm sorry ... and I..." She pleaded.

"And you what Soyeon? I turned around and asked.

"I.... love you." She whispered. A tear dropped from her eyes. That caught me off guard. She's back and now she's claiming that she loves me? "So please, can you give me one more chance?" She asked, eyes full of tears.

We both stand there, her hand still holding mine while I didn't say anything. What is happening to my life? I pushed her hand off mine softly "No Soyeon, you don't love me. Even if you do, we can never be together, not anymore." I said and I walked away. I need to get out of here. No, I need a drink.

I took my things and left the school. I told Sunggyu that I wasn't feeling well and asked him to take care of my class for today. I called Dongwoo Hyung to meet up at his place.

 

-------

"Yah Howon ah, are you okay?" Dongwoo asked me, concerned.

"Hyung... she's back." I said. Dongwoo gasped and asked."Soyeonnie?"

I nodded my head and continued, "And she told me that she loves me..... and she said... she wants another chance." I said, my voice shaking. I'm in the verge of tears. Dongwoo patted my back softly.

"Its okay Howon ah, you can cry if you want to." He said and pulled me into a hug. Dongwoo is my best friend. He is always there whenever I need him, we've known each other since we're 5. That explains how close we are till now. And he's the only one who knows about Yejin. That she lives with me.. I can't stop myself and break down in his embrace.

"Hyung... it hurts. When I remember it all, it still hurts." Dongwoo patted my back softly to comfort me. I pulled away and wiped my tears.

"Ugh... that's so not manly." I said and we chuckled,

"Howon ah, do you still love her?" Dongwoo asked. I think about it for a while. Do I still love her? She's my first love, after all. But what about Yejin? I love her... No, no. Soyeon is just in the past, I'm sure about that. But....

"I don't know." I accidentally blurted out.

Dongwoo sighed. "You're confused right now? Howon ah, what about that Yejin girl? Do you love her?" I nodded my head. Of course I do but everything is just so complicated. I let out a heavy sigh. Dongwoo patted my shoulder.

"Dude, let's not think about it for now. Should I take out the Soju?" He said and grinned.

I smirked at him. "That's what I've been waiting for you to say." He laughed and went to the kitchen. He came back with a few bottles of soju and a plate of kimchi. We spent the rest of the day talking and drinking.

 

YEJIN'S POV

 

I was pacing back and forth in the living room. Its getting late and Hoya is not home yet. Where is that idiot? He's making me worried. Did something bad happened to him? "No no, that can't be." I said as I tried to chase the thought away.

Then I heard a few knocks at the front door. "Hoya Oppa?" I said as I ran towards the front door. I opened the door and was greeted by a good looking man with blonde hair and... wait is that Hoya on his back? He looked drunk. Did anything happened?

The guy waved his hand in front of me. "U-uh, so you're Yejin ssii? I'm Dongwoo, Hoya's best friend. Can I go in? He's kinda ... heavy." He said and grinned. I chuckled and moved away to let him in. He placed Hoya on the couch and grinned again.

"Sorry, we had a few drinks just now."

"Dongwoo ssii, did something happened to him?" I asked. He just shrugged.

"Well, I have to go now. Can you please take care of him?" He asked. I nodded and lead him to the door. He said goodbye and bowed.

"Bye. Good Night Dongwoo ssii!" I said and waved at him as he walked to his car. He smiled and waved back at me. I went back in to look at Hoya. He looked like an angel when he's sleeping.

I traced his beautiful features with my finger, his eyes, his nose, his lips... He stirred a little and I tried to got up but was stopped when he grabbed my wrist. I tried to release my wrist from his grip but instead he tightened his grip.

"Yejin ah, don't leave me please? Hug me. Sleep with me." He said.

My eyes widened, he is really drunk... Suddenly he pulled me and I fell on the couch, on top of him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and hugged me tight. I can feel my shirt getting wet. Is he crying?

I tried to pull away but he hug me tighter. "Wait, don't move. Stay like this, please." So I didn't move and patted his head softly and ran my fingers through his hair.

"Yejin ah, why does it hurt so much? Why is she back? Does she know that she's hurting me?" He cried like a baby. I patted his head as I hushed him. "Its okay, its okay. Everything will be alright." I said and kissed the top of his head.

We stayed like that until the both of us fell asleep in each other's embrace.

 

-------

This is ... I don't know ... Don't tell me its crappy .  lol /hides face and run away/

asdffgsjalskdkas hoya is gorgeous with blonde hair ! well he is always gorgeous . i want his sunglasses ! okay i have to go now and finish my homeworks OTL