18

You Are My Teacher !

I tried to move but I felt a heavy weight on me so I opened my eyes slowly. Yejin? I remembered what happened last night and knocked my head. I look at my angel again, she looks so cute.

I took my phone in my pocket and look at the time. 6.25 .... should I make breakfast for her? Ah , before that. I took a picture of her sleeping cutely and saved it as Sleeping Beauty <3 I got up slowly to make sure that I won't wake her up. I placed her softly on the couch and I got up. I felt a bit dizzy, maybe I had too much drink last night. I ignored the pain and went to my room to wash my face and get a blanket for Yejin.

I covered her body with the blanket and sat down next to her, admiring her beauty. I brushed her bangs to the side and caressed her cheek softly. I leaned in slowly and pecked her on her lips. I got her first kiss.... YEAY! I said as I pumped my fist to the air.

I started making breakfast for the both of us. What should we have for breakfast today? Pancakes! I started taking out the flour, butter and all the ingredients needed. While I was busy cooking, I heard a small voice. "Oppa, you're awake?"

I turned around and saw Yejin rubbing her eyes cutely and she pouted. "Why didn't you wake me up? I could help you at least."

"Its okay, the breakfast is almost ready. Now go and wash up." She said okay and made her way to her room.

 

-------

"Oppa, are you feeling much better now?" She asked and took a sip of her orange juice. I smiled at her and nodded my head.

"Wae? Are you worried?" I asked playfully.

"Of course, I was so worried about you last night. Don't ever do that again okay? Let me know first if you're going out or you're going to be late."

"Tskk... you're talking like you're my wife." Her face turned red and she kicks my leg lightly. "OPPPAAAA!"

"Oh by the way, did something bad happened? Who is 'she' ?" She suddenly asked.  I almost choked on my orange juice and I started coughing. She patted my back softly.

"U-uhh, its nothing... Just forget about it." I assured her.

"Oppa, have you heard about the new teacher? She's really pretty! I love her eyes, so cute." She squealed. Ughh... why must she talk about Soyeon.

"Uhhh... Yejin ah, let's not talk about her okay?" I said and she looked at me confused but still nodded anyways.

"Oh right! Oppa, Myungsoo asked me to go on dates with him." WHAAAATTT? That Myungsoo kid, really.... I looked at her and she's smiling like an idiot.

"O-oh really? Are you happy about it?" I said, trying to act cool. She nodded her head and smiled brightly. "Yep. He's like the hottest boy in our school. Of course I'm happy!"

I looked at her, my eyes widened. Is this woman for real? "MWWWOOOOO?!"

"Waeyo Oppa?" She asked, clearly confused with my reaction. I shook my head and said it was nothing. I asked her to hurry or we might be late for school. I need to sort things out with Soyeon.

 

-------

"Soyeon ah, can we talk for a while?" I asked Soyeon and we walked to the rooftop.

"What is it, Hoya?" She asked me softly.

"Soyeon ah, I don't know why you're back. But whatever the reason is, I don't want to know and I don't think I need to know about it. Sorry, but everything that we had, it was in the past. And I've moved on. We can never be like how we used to be, not anymore. I... I can't love you like how I used to because I.... love someone else..." I said, trying to fight my tears. "Mianhae Soyeon ah, I'm really sorry...."

I can see tears running down her eyes, and she wiped them away. She forced a smile and chuckled lightly. "Is that so? It's okay Howon ah. But we can still be friends right?" She asked.

I smiled at her. "Of course." I said. She pulled me in a hug, well a friendly hug of course and I gladly hugged back. She pulled away and looked at me while smiling brihtly. Her smile is always beautiful...

"So not going to tell me who's the lucky girl?" She asked. I chuckled, she's still cute as ever. One of the reason why I loved her, she's cute and she's nice too.

"Hmmmm... nope!" I said and stuck my tongue out. She pouted and did her aegyo as she asked me to tell who it is, Soon we heard the bell rang and made way to our own classes. I'm glad that I've sort things out with Soyeon, so I could start thinking of a plan to confess at Yejin. That Myungsoo kid... who does he think he is?

 

-------

Just a quick update. I still have a bunch of homeworks to do OTL hope this update is okay? Oh and please help me decide by answering the poll.

 

lol sorry I didn't put the "I don't care" answer :P k byeeee xx