11

You Are My Teacher !

I can't believe that Yejin decided to cook dinner tonight. I can smell her cooking from the inside of my room. Well I just hope she won't burn anything in the kitchen. I decided to take my shower while waiting for Yejin to finish preparing dinner.

I came out from the bathroom and wrapped a towel around my waist. I went to my closet to grab some clothes to put on. "Oppa, the dinner is-AAAAHHHHHH!" I turned around to see Yejin covering her eyes while her face blushed madly. Did she just barge in my room while I'm .... HALF ?! THIS GIRL IS GOING TO ME!

I grabbed my blanket to cover my body "YAH! Don't you know how to knock? Are you trying to... ME right now?" I yelled out in embarassment. "I'm sorry oppa. I didn't know that you're changing."She replied, still covering her eyes.

"Aishhhh... whatever. Why are you still here. Can't you see, I need to change? Or... Omo! Don't tell me you are really going to me?!" She widened her eyes quickly grabbing the nearest pillow and threw it straight to my face. "YAH! Why the hell would I even do that? I swear on my eyes, I didn't see anything. You're not that hot anyway." She rolled her eyes at me.

I gaped at her. Did she just say, Lee Howon, who has a hogodly handsome face, didn't have a nice body?! REALLY?! I removed the blanket and pointed to my perfect abs. "So this is what you call 'not that hot' ? Really Yejin ah?" I said while moving closer to her. Her face flushed red as I'm getting closer to her. When I was a few centimetres away from her, she screamed.

"OPPA! I'M SORRY! YOU ARE REALLY HOT! I'm sorry, please don't do anything to me." I started laughing at her reaction. I guess this is why I fell in love with her. She's too cute.

"Naaahh, don't worry! I will not do anything to you... yet." I whispered the last word. Luckily she didn't catch it. "What did you say oppa?" I shook my head at her and said it was nothing.

"Well Yejin ah, I know how much you love my body. But I still need to put my clothes on. So will you get out of my room?" I said with a mocking tone. "Duuhh, you and your self praising. I'll wait for you at the dining table."

 

-------

The dinner was quite awkward since we didn't talk that much. And Yejin seemed to be spazzing out a lot tonight. Maybe she can't get the image of my hot body out of her mind yet. So I tried to break the silence.

"So Yejin... how was your day?" Nice one Hoya! That was damn awkward.

She looked at me with a confused look. "Oppa, that is so not you to ask me that kind of question," she chuckled. "It was okay I guess? How about yours?"

I just shrugged. "Mine was okay I guess? Yejin ah, can I ask you a question?" She just nodded her head while playing with her food on the plate.

"Do you have a boyfriend right now? Or a crush maybe?" I mentally slapped my face, am I being too obvious now?

"Nope, why?" She replied. " Just asking. So... u-uuhmm.. do you prefer older guys or younger? Oh, maybe the same age as you?" She looked at me this time while raising an eyebrow. "Why are you asking me all these questions?" I rolled my eyes at her. "I'm just trying to make a fun conversation here. Don't get me wrong."

I turned to look away, I can feel blush creeping to my cheeks. That is not manly.... the things love could do to you. She chuckled. "I prefer older guys I think? They could protect me at least."

"Really? How much older? I mean the ?" She looked at me curiously. "Songsaeng-nim~" She cooed. Damn that cute voice of her. The words she said afterwards caught me off guard.

"Do you like me?"

 

-------

Here's an update! So will Hoya finally confesses his love for Yejin? lmao I might update another chapter again after this, so double update ! I'm not sure though since I'm still having a slight fever ;__; thanks for the get well soon wishes and comments . Love you awesome people <3