32

You Are My Teacher !

"W-what?" I asked him again, not believing his words. What now? What is wrong with this guy, why is he being this way. He must be kidding...

"Let's break up." he repeated again. I tried to search the lies in his eyes but he looked serious with his words. My breathing started to shake, "O-Oppa, is something wrong? Did I do something wrong? I.. I'm sorry if I did." I begged him. But he seemed like he doesn't care.

"No, you didn't. You didn't do anything wrong at all. It was me... I was playing with you the whole time, Yejin ah." He said and smirked. I felt like my heart was being crushed. Is he saying the truth?

"Lee Howon, what did you just say? You must be kidding right? But you said that you loved me and you even said--"

"That was all a lie." He cut me off. I looked at him, shocked. "I thought that I really loved you, and that I could forget Soyeon. But I don't think so. She's my first love, and I still love her... I'm sorry." I laughed sarcastically. So it was all fake?

"Don't think that you can fool me, Lee Howon. I know that you're lying. You get those pictures too, don't you?" He looked at me, clearly confused. But then his face changed to serious back. "What pictures. I don't understand what you're talking about." Lie! I know he's lying.

I stepped closer to him and grabbed his hands. "It's about the pictures right? You got them too right?" I asked him. He looked at me and smirked again. "So what if I got the pictures? I'm talking about my feelings right now, and not the pictures. I don't give a damn about those pictures. What I'm trying to say right now is, we need to break up!" He said and let go of his hands harshly. He walked away, leaving me behind.

I dropped on my knees, tears started to flow from my eyes. And soon I was sobbing loudly, still on my knees. I can't move even a single muscle. Why must this happened?

 

---

HOYA'S POV

I heard her crying loudly, but what can I do? I can't run to her and hug her tightly. Not when I'm the one who called it off. I'm sorry Yejin, sorry that I'm hurting you again. I love you, sincerely I do. But I'm doing this for your own good, for us, and for everyone. I can feel my own tears rolled down my cheeks.

I didn't get any sleep at all that night. I can't even close my eyes, thinking how am I supposed to face Yejin tomorrow? No, I should act like I'm serious. I don't want to ruin her future and also my career. But... she mentioned about the pictures. She got it too? Now, who can this L person be?

I have to be careful around her after this. I know, this person is clearly not joking. And he or she must be some sort of a stalker. Thinking about it gave me goosebumps and I shivered at the thoughts if the whole school knows about my relationship with Yejin. Would they be disgusted? A teacher dating his own student?

 

---

"Oppa, I made breakfast! Let's eat together?" She greeted me brightlty, acting like last night never happened. I gave her a cold look. "Never mind, I'm having breakfast with Soyeon today. You can eat it alone. Oh, and will it be okay if you walk to school on your own? I have to go now." Her smile immediately dropped as soon as I said that.

But she smiled bitterly to me again. "Is that so? It's okay if you're busy. Drive safely!" She tried to say it cheerfully, but I can sense the hurt in her voice. No, Lee Howon. You can't go back to her again. Be strong. I just nodded my head and walked away. I felt bad actually that I didn't appreciate her effort at all. I know she tried really hard, and I'm pretty sure she injured her hand while cooking. Yeah, and that's my silly girl.

I'm sorry...

I love you....

Words that I wished I could say it out loud, but the fact that I can't is killing me.

No, be strong Howon! You can do it! I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed Soyeon's number.

"Soyeon ah, do you want to have breakfast together?" I asked as soon as she picked up the phone. "Yah Lee Howon, why so sudden? Let me guess, you have a problem with Yejin right? What now? Did you insult her cooking again? Or did you something stupid again? Oh my god... what is it that you said now? Yah Lee Howon, I swear if you--"

"I called it off." I cut her off. I heard a dead silence on the other line.

"W-what?" She asked, breaking off the silence.

"We broke up. We're no longer together. I.. I dumped her" I said, stuttering. "YAAAAHHHH!" She yelled out loud, I knew that she's going to react this way. "You idiot, meet me at starbucks near the school. Get your there, NOW! Be ready, cause I'm going to knock some sense into your useless brain!" She yelled and hang up. I laughed, she's still funny even when she is mad.

I know that she's not going to like it, but I'm going to ask her for a help.

 

-------

Lol yeah this fic is no where near fluff or comedy at all, it's very.... I don't know what to say. Still remember about the surprise for you guys right? Kekeke, do wait for it! Oh and thanks to lynnryan for the chapter banner :D And to the new subbies , KAMSAHAMNIDAAAAA ~ Hope you'll like the story (: xxx