13

You Are My Teacher !

Sunggyu Hyung Calling...

Damn it, Hyung. Just the perfect time to call me and ruin my plan. I pressed the answer button. "What is it, Hyung?" I said angrily.

"Howon ah, are you busy? Sorry if I'm interrupting you." Good that you know it, Hyung. "Nah, not really actually. What do you want by the way?"

"U-uh... Minyoung and I had a fight. I..uh.. let's go out and have some drink maybe?" This hamster... he called me just for this? REALLY? "Hyung, its not that I'm not being a good dongsaeng or something. But we have work tomorrow so I don't think its a good idea. Just go get some rest, don't think about it too much. She'll be okay tomorrow."

"Oh okay then. Sorry and good night Howon." He hang up. I threw my phone on my bed and ruffled my hair.

"Aishh... what did I do just now? I almost kissed her .. Hogod, I'm so stupid! Why did I do that?!" I jumped onto my bed and buried my face in the pillows. But she didn't back up or something like... it seems like she likes it. Does that mean, she likes me back? Aish... molla molla! Just go to sleep, Lee Howon.

Things are getting pretty awkward since the incident last night. We didn't talk much during breakfast, just a simple good morning. And we didn't talk in the car at all. Nice job, Howon. Look at what you have done. I ruined everything...

 

YEJIN'S POV

Minyoung greeted me as soon as I settled down in my seat. I just gave her a small smile, I can't forget everything that happened last night. The thoughts are bothering me. "Yejin ah, are you okay? You're not being yourself today." Minyoung's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. She looked at me with concern.

I let out a sigh and smiled at her. "We'll talk about it after school okay?" She smiled and patted my back. "Anything for you, bestiee." The bell rang signalling for the class to start. Mrs Song entered the class with a boy trailing behind her.

"Class! Attention please! We have a new friend today. You can introduce yourself now." She gestured the said boy to speak. He nodded and smiled at the class. Woaahhh... is he a human being? Because he doesn't look like one. He is really.... handsome! Every girl in the class let out a squeal.

"Annyeong Haseyo, I'm Kim Myungsoo. Hope we'll able to be good friends. Please take a good care of me." He politely bowed at us.

"Alright Myungsoo-ssii. You can take your seat next to... Yejin over there. Minyoung, can you move to the back?" Mrs. Park motioned for the new kid, named Myungsoo to seat next to me. All the girls are looking at me, jealousy evident in their eyes. Blame my good lucks then... I was born to be lucky.

He put down his bag and books and plopped down onto his seat. He smiled at me and offered his hand at me. "Hi, I'm Myungsoo. Nice to meet you, Yejin-ssii!" He smiled his angelic smile at me. I shook his hand and smiled back. His hand... is really soft... YAH! What am I thinking? No, no one can ever beat my Hoya Oppa. What did I just say? MY?

"Its nice to meet you too. You are really handsome." I accidentally blurted out. He chuckled lightly and smiled again. "Why thank you. You are really cute Yejin-ssii." He said.

Then a crumpled paper landed on my desk and I turned around to see Minyoung winked at me. I read the notes in it.

Looks like someone is going to have fun with her new 'friend'

I looked at Minyoung and mouthed '. Shut up' She just rolled her eyes at me and I turned around to pay attention to what the class.

-------

It's the chemistry class again. I don't know why but I'm feeling nervous to see his face, after everything that I've seen last night. He entered the class with a smile as usual and greeted us brightly. "Good Morning class!" But his smile dropped as soon as he saw Myungsoo next to me.

"Oh, so we have a new student over there?" He asked. The entire class nodded at his question. "So, would you like to introduce yourself. I'm Mr. Lee, Lee Howon by the way. I'll be teaching you Chemistry."

Myungsoo got up from his seat and bowed politely. "Annyeong Haseyo, I'm Kim Myungsoo. It's nice to meet your Mr. Lee." He said and sat on his seat again.

"Oh okay, so class. I'll return back your test papers tomorrow. And Myungsoo, if you have anything to ask, just put your hands up and say it right away. You'll have fun in my class." He said cooly. Awww.. that's my man.

Hoya proceeded with the lesson for today. Myungsoo suddenly nudged me and motioned for me to move closer. "Yejin-ssii, don't you feel bored?" he whispered. I shook my head at him. "Well, I am. Talk to me." He said, half whining. I chuckled at his cuteness.

I gave up and talked to him, well quietly of course. He told me about his old school, his old friends. He is a really fun guy to be with. What I didn't notice is Hoya was looking at us for the whole time but he just ignored us.

"Oh, Yejin ah, your hair..." Myungsoo suddenly said. I looked at him while trying to fix my hair. "Why? Is something wrong?" He brushed the bangs out of my eyes and smiled. "There, much better if I could see your beautiful eyes." He said while looking into my eyes.

"Park Yejin and Kim Myungsoo at the back, please pay attention and stop flirting!" Hoya yelled at us.

We both moved away from each other and I cleared my throat awkwardly. Damn you, Hoya. The whole class is looking at us, and I know I'm blushing madly right now. Curse you, Hoya...

"Sorry Mr. Lee, we will pay attention and will not repeat this again." Myungsoo said. I smiled at him and mouthed a thanks. He replied with another sweet smile.

Hoya just rolled his eyes at us and mumbled, "Don't dare to flirt in my class again." And so we focused for the whole class.

-------

The school bell rang and all the students were rushing out to the doors. Myungsoo looked at me and asked, "Hey, do you want to go home together?" Hoya was still at the front and he was eyeing the both of us.

"Nah, its okay Myungsoo-ssii. You don't have to, I'm going back with someone else." He just nodded his head. "Ah, is it your boyfriend?" he asked again.

I chuckled awkwardly and shook my head. "A-ani, he's just my .... friend?" I turned to look at Hoya and I can see the look of hurt in his eyes. Did I say something wrong?

"Yejin-ssii. Meet me at my office. NOW!" He said and stormed out of the class. I got up from my seat and waved at Myungsoo. "Well, I gotta go. See you tomorrow, Myungsoo!"

Why is Hoya asking me to see him in his office? What is this guy up to? My heart is thumping loudly as I made my way out of the class.

As I was a few steps away from the class, I felt someone gripped on my wrist. I turned to see it was Hoya, but he looked angry.

"Follow me."

-------

I'm REALLY sorry for the short chapter before. Well this is a bit longer right? I AM REALLY, SINCERELY SORRY! Thanks for the comments though <3 I'll make sure to make better updates in the future ^^