22

You Are My Teacher !

How funny could things be? It turned out that Soyeon is Hoya's girlfriend and they've known each other since high school. They both lived in Busan. But why didn't I know about this? Park Yejin, do you know stupid you were to think that he might have feelings for you? Pabo! Stop getting your hopes up high, he's taken...

But, who was that she that he's talking about that night? Who hurt him? Then those affections that he showed me, what was that all about? Was he playing with me? Was it all a lie? Lee Howon, just what have you done to me and my life? Why did he stop me from going out with Myungsoo, when he himself has a girlfriend? Stupid Lee Howon, go die you idiot!

I clenched the paper in my hand tightly. I jumped a little when Myungsoo touched my hand. He looked at me, concern in his eyes. "Jin ah, are you okay?"

I forced a smile at him and nod my head. "Yeah Myungsoo ah, don't worry about me." He rolled his eyes at me. "So can you explain it back to me what I taught just now?"

My eyes widened at that. Crap, I didn't listen to him just now, not even a word. This is all because of that Hoya again.. "Uhh... Myungsoo ah, sorry I... I.."

"You weren't listening, I know that Yejin. Obviously there is something wrong. Just tell me, Jin ah.." He said to me and gave my hand a squeeze. I just realized that he was still holding my hand, I pulled my hand away and smiled at him. Should I tell him? He's my best friend after all.

"Uhh.... I told Hoya I liked him last night." I said hesitantly. Myungsoo looked at me with a confused look. "How did you tell him?" Oh yeah, I forgot ... he doesn't know I lived with Hoya. Should I tell him that too? Naahh, I'll tell him some other time.

"I texted him?" I lied. He just nodded his head, I guess he believed me. So I started telling him everything that happened last night. I had to lie to him for some of the parts , well you know why... And I was trying to hold back my tears the whole time.

"So what should I do now, Myungsoo ah?" I asked him. He put his hands on my shoulders and  I jumped a little from the skinship. He chuckled. "My advice to you is... forget him." I looked at him, shocked.

"W-what? Forget him." I asked him, just to make sure. He nodded his head. "Yeah, why? Is it hard to do that?" He asked again. This guy... what is wrong with him?

"No way, I could do that... easily. You don't know how much I like him, Myungsoo. No, I love him." I said and shrugged his hands away from my shoulders.

"There's a lot more guys out there. Why must it be him? Why?" He yelled, his voice shaking. I looked up to see that he's at the verge of crying. Why is being like this?

"What do you mean, Myungsoo? I can't understand." I asked him.

"Why can't you see me?" He asked, his voice shaking and a tear rolled down his eye. He cupped my face with his hands. "I love you, Yejin ah. But why can't you see me? Why do you think of me only as a friend? I can love you more than he does. Why can't it be me? Why does it have to be Lee Howon? Can't you accept my feelings?" He pulled me in a warm hug, but I couldn't give him a respond.

I was shocked that not even a word could come out from my mouth. He loves me? Myungsoo loves me?! What is this madness? Why is this happening? No, I can't confuse Myungsoo. He's my best friend, nothing more than that.

I pulled back a little. "M-myungsoo ah," I started and wiped his tears away. "Sorry... but I can't, Myungsoo. You're my best friend. And you know that I love you too, but not that way... I'm sorry, I can't... I love him, and only him. I'm sorry..." I pulled away and packed my things. "I have to go now, goodbye." I said, without looking at his face.

I was about to go but he stopped me by grabbing my wrist. "Give me a chance, please..." I didn't answer him and pulled my hand away and walked away. I'm sorry Myungsoo ah, I'm really sorry... I wiped the tears that keep on falling away... Why am I crying?

I ran to my room as soon as I reached home, ignoring Hoya who greet me at the door and left him there dumbfounded. I need to let this all out. I climbed on my bed and cried my heart out.

I heard a few knocks on the door but I just ignored it. I don't need to see him, not now. "Yejin ah, are you okay? Did something happen at Myungsoo's house?" Hoya asked concernly.

"Why do you even bother... can you please just leave me alone!" I yelled at him. And after a few minutes of hesitation, I heard him walk away. Am I dreaming? Why is all this happening to me?!

 

-------

MYUNGSOO's POV

She left.... She left just like that, without giving me an answer. Why did I do just now? Why did I confess to her? Kim Myungsoo, what have you done? No, I shouldn't regret it, no I won't regret.

I wiped the tears on my face away.I have to make her mine! Park Yejin... I'll do whatever it takes to make you mine. What? You can't love me? You love that bastard Lee Howon, and only him? You'll be mine!

I know, I sound selfish. But I won't give her up, I won't give up my love on someone who doesn't even deserve her. I don't even know what does she see in him? I'm hotter, I'm better looking than him, I'm taller... In conlusion, I'm better than him. But why can't she see me? Whatever... I'll be selfish, I'll be heartless, as long as she'll be mine.

You just wait... Park Yejin...

-------

So this is a part of the surprise, a bigger surprise coming in the next chapter /evilsmirk

lols why do I love to complicate things? Did you guys see this coming? Haha , thanks for reading and don't forget to leave a comment ;D I'll update the next chapter soon (: