10

You Are My Teacher !

So now, its been more than a month Yejin moved in with me. Work has been great lately , I'm still grading their papers and I have to say they've improved a lot. Especially my YeJin .... WAIT! WHAT ? MY Yejin ? Aish that girl ... she's making me go insane.  I groaned while knocking my head onto the table.

"Howon ah , are you okay?" Oh, I almost forgot! It's the break time and Sunggyu's with me right now. He stopped eating and looked at me with a look of concern. I grinned at him and said it was nothing. He just shrugged and continue munching his sandwich like a hamster he is.

"Sunggyu Hyung, you do really look like a hamster!" I said and giggled. "YAH! So what if I looked like a hamster? It's cute anyway." He stuck out his tongue at me. Is he really older than me?

"So..u-uhm... I heard that you're going out with Minyoung?" I asked him. He spitted out his drink at me. He looked shock. "H-how d-did you know ...? He asked , stuttering a bit.

"Hyung, you're too obvious. Do you know that? The way you two look at each other explains all." He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly . "Oh really? Hehe, I didn't know that. Please don't tell anyone about it, okay?"

"Sure do, Hyung. Don't worry. So you're not afraid of what people might say about your relationship?" I asked him. He looked at me and gave me a small smile.

"Why should I be? As long as I got to be with the person I loved. I'm willing to sacrifice my job for her, that's love is all about by the way. Love. Trust. That's all matter. Howon.  That is all we need, in a relationship." He is right. Why should I be afraid of falling in love with Yejin. It's not wrong, is it?

"Why did you ask anyway, Howon. Do you have a thing for Yejin?" My eyes widened and I looked at him, terrified. "H-how,,, no.. what are you talking about ...?" I laughed awkardly.

"Howon, the way you look at her explains all." He said and winked at me. He got up from his seat and patted my shoulder. "If you really love her, go for it Howon ah! FIGHTING!" He said and walked away.

I got up from my seat, getting ready for my next class. And there, I see her talking to her friends. She looks like an angel when she's laughing. Right now, I just realised how beautiful she is.  She has a long, smooth looking hair with loose curls . Her skin is just so flawless, with that cute pink lips. I wonder how they taste like... HOWON! Stop having those weird thought, she's your student. Not your girlfriend.. yet...

She looked at my way. She saw me and bowed her head at me. She then gave me a small smile. I can feel my heart skipped a beat. Damn it, Howon! You're in a big mess now. I listened to my heart beating wildly.

I am sure now...

I, Lee Howon, had officially fell in love with my own student, Park Yejin.

 

-------

sorry if this is too short. I'm still having a fever ;__; Sorry if this is kinda crappy, im in a not so good condition LMAO thanks to the new subscribers and new readers <3