36

You Are My Teacher !

We were laying in bed, cuddling and staring at each other. Sharing kisses and giggling like we had no care in this world. Suddenly Yejin broke off the silence.

"Oppa, about that day... you saw me didn't you?" she asked. I looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "What day are you talking about?"

"The day.. when you kissed Soyeon Unnie. You saw me, right?" I sighed. I knew she would ask about that, but really, I don't wanna talk about it. "Yejin ah, let's not talk about it, okay?" I asked her softly.

"YAH! Do you think I will let you go that easily? I should at least know, why did you do that? You bad guy, I'm still mad at you for that okay!" She spatted angrily. I let out a loud laugh as I couldn't hold it in. She glared at me and I immediately stopped. "What is so funny? I'm being serious right now!" She huffed.

"Arasseo. I'm sorry okay? Yes, I saw you that day. I know you're going to ask me why did I kiss Soyeon, well honestly I don't even know myself. I just want you to hate me.. maybe? Apart from that, you couldn't deny that Soyeon is pretty y actually." I smirked. She smacked my head, hard and glared. "Can you stop being a ert?! Gosh, just what has gotten into you? But... why do you want me to hate you?"

I sighed and took a deep breath before I started talking again. "Look, someone is watching us. I don't know who is this creepy stalker, but we definitely need to be extra careful. I'm sure this person is always watching."

"Are you talking about that L?" She asked. I was surprised. How did she know about L? Don't tell me.. she..

"Well I got a few text messages from him. But too bad, I wasn't planning to be a coward and I ignored those text." She said sarcastically.

"You fool, I knew it you're not that smart. Do you even know what he wrote. He had the picture of us kissing, our dates and lot more. He even said that he was going to spread it in our school and that could affect the both of us. I don't want to lose my job, neither do I want you to dropped out of school." I paused and stopped myself from crying.

"I love you, Yejin ah. I really do. And I want what's the best for you. I don't want to be selfish and ruin your own future. And I've thought about it. If one day, one of us had to leave the school, that would be me." I said and cupped her face. She looked at me with teary eyes. "You pabo, why would you do that? Do you know how hard it is to find a job nowadays?"

"With this handsome face of mine, I don't think it would be hard for me?" I said and we both chuckled. She gave me a small smile and pecked my lips. "Saranghae, Lee Howon" She whispered.

 

---

"Should we go on a date today?" I asked her brightly. She looked at me in disbelief. "Are you crazy? What if that stalker saw us? Do you want to die?!" I looked at her and pouted. "Please, just this one time. Well, I can disguise myself if you want to. Pleaseeeeeeeeee?" I asked cutely while giving her the cutest puppy face ever.

She rolled her eyes and pinched my cheeks. "Arasseo. Wait for me, while I go change okay?" She asked. I screamed in delight. "Yeaaayyy! You can have all the time you want, princess!" I said excitedly. "You're so childish." She mumbled, but I ignored it.

After fifteen minutes, she came out from her room wearing just a simple shirt and skinny jeans. I don't know if it's just me or what, but she looks hot right now!

"Babe, you look pretty as always." I blurted out. She chuckled and replied, "Well, thank you? Where are we going anyways?"

"Where do you want to go? The park? Lotte World? Picnic?" I asked. She pondered for a while and suddenly her face lighten up. "Oppa! Let's go shopping!" Shopping...? That's... boring...

"Okay then. Let's go." I said and grabbed my car keys. I wore a super large sunglasses so that nobody from our school would recognize me. This is a bit risky... I know. But what can I do? I fell for my own student.

We reached at the mall and she jumped out of the car happily. I rolled my eyes at her childishness. Girls...

"Yah, are you that happy to go shopping?" I asked. She nodded cutely and her eyes were shining brightly. What is so great about shopping anyways? "Neh! It has been a long time since I went shopping. Let's go inside Oppa!" She said and dragged me into the mall. We look through the almost all the shops in the mall. And Yejin sure did buy a lot of stuffs. New clothes, shoes, dress, bags. And guess who carried all of them. Me, of course!

We were in walking around when suddenly Yejin stopped walking. I looked at her confusedly and realised that she was staring at something. I followed her gaze and saw a happy family eating together. No wonder...

"Are you okay?' I asked softly. She looked at me and smiled sadly. "Yeah, I'm fine. Let's get something to eat, shall we?" I shrugged and mouthed an okay.

 

YEJIN'S POV

 

I miss Omma. I miss Appa. And as much as I hate to say this, I miss my annoying brother, Taehui. Why didn't they call me? I really miss to hear their voices. They must be really busy.

"Are you okay?" Hoya asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked at him and gave a sad smile. "Yeah, I'm fine. Let's get something to eat, shall we?" I asked. We went to Nando's since Hoya said he feels like eating chicken. He can be so childish at times. Is he really my teacher?

 

While we were eating, someone called out my name. I turned around to see it was my classmate, Sungyeol. Yeah, my ideal guy. I could see Hoya's annoyed face from the corner of my eyes. Is he jealous?

"Park Yejin, is that you?" He asked. I gave him a small smile. "Oh, Sungyeol ah. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Ah, I'm here with my family. What are you doing here? O-oh! Mr. Lee, is that you?" He gasped. Hoya smiled sheepishly and scratched the back of his neck. "A-ah, y-yeah. Annyeong, Sungyeol ah." He said. Sungyeol, being the polite kid he is, smiled and bowed at Hoya. He is indeed my ideal type...

"Well, sorry if I'm disturbing. You two could go on and have a nice date!" He said brightly which we replied with an awkward laugh. Isn't he going to ask about us? Or.. does he know? Aish.. whatever!

"Oh," he suddenly said. "Before I leave, I have something to tell the Yejin ah. Can we talk for a while?" I looked at him, surprised. I then looked at Hoya and he nodded approvingly. 

 

"What is it?" I asked Sungyeol as soon as we went out of the restaurant.

"Be careful of Myungsoo. Don't trust him. I suggest you to keep your distance with Mr. Lee at school." he said. I looked at him, puzzled. Why is he telling me this?

"Yeol ah, he has changed. Don't worry okay. He apologized to me--"

"No Yejin ah, just listen to me okay? Just be careful. Please. And don't tell him that you've made up with Mr. Lee, arasso?" he cut me off. I looked at him then nodded. He smiled and we both headed in the restaurant again. I'm still confused with Sungyeol's words. What did he meant by don't trust Myungsoo?

 

"Yejin ah, are you okay? What did that Yeol kid say to you? He didn't confess to you or something right?" Hoya asked me. I looked at him ridiculously. "Nothing important. And stop being silly okay? Let's just eat okay?" I said and Hoya just pouted.

I still can't stop wondering. Sungyeol is Myungsoo's bestfriend. Well besides me, of course. But why did he ask me to not trust Myungsoo, his own bestfriend. What should I do now?

"Aren't you going to eat?" Hoya suddenly asked with his mouth full. "Neh?" He swallowed his food and looked at me. "Why aren't you eating? Ahhh, do you finally realize that you've gained weights lately?" He said playfully.

"WHAT?!" I asked, half yelling. He just chuckled and continued eating. Is he serious? I looked down to look at my body. Omo! I think I should start going to the gym or something.... I shrugged those thoughts off and started eating. But those words keep on bothering me.

'Don't trust Myungsoo....'

 

---

Sorry if this chapter is boring :/ Well I want to end the drama with Myungsoo as soon as I can. And make him a nice guy. He's my ultimate bias after all. And Hoya is my ... third bias? After Yeol, haha. All of them are my bias :D Anyways, thanks for the new subbies. Hope you like my story :) x

And have you guys seen 'love U like U'? Myungsoo is so... cute?! I totally love the badass Myungsoo lol <3 And tell me, who is your bias. hehe :D