27

You Are My Teacher !

It's a lonely night again tonight, I don't know if Yejin's coming home today. Both Yejin and Minyoung skipped school today and even Sunggyu didn't know where could they've been. Is it my fault that she's being like this? I don't want her to miss anything in her studies.

I look through the pictures in my phone. I opened the folder which contains all of Yejin's pictures. I smiled to myself, she's really cute. I felt my heart breaking when I remembered everything in the past. We were really close, we always joked together. What happened now? A single tear dropped from the corner of my eye. I miss the good times.. How I wish we could be that way again. Yejin ah, why are we being like this?

The sound of the foot steps snapped me out of my thoughts. I turned around to see Yejin making her way to her room, without greeting me.

"Yejin ah." I called her, but she ignored me in return. I got up and stopped her from entering her room. She looked at me, annoyed. "What else do you want Hoya? I have things to take care of." She said and pushed me away. I was taken aback with her attitude.

She grabbed all her clothes and stuffed it in her bag. I looked at her, puzzled. "What are you doing?" I asked. "What do you think I'm doing? Packing of course. I'm not going to stay here anymore." She said without looking at my face.

What? She's leaving?! No, I can't let her go! I grabbed her hands, stopping her from packing. She looked at me, confused. "Yah, what are you doing?! Let me go!" I shook my head. "No, no. You can't leave me! DON'T YOU EVER DARE TO LEAVE!" I yelled at her. She looked at me, stunned with my words.

She looked at me, I can see tears threatening to fall from her beautiful eyes. "Why Hoya, WHY? Why can't I leave? So that you could hurt me even more?" She said, her voice shaking from anger.

"You're not the only one who is hurting! Don't you know that I'm hurting too? First, you told me that you like me. Then the next day, you asked me to forget about it. And you kissed Myungsoo! Are you trying to play around with me right now, Park Yejin?" I screamed at her face, can't hold in my anger anymore. She didn't answer me so I tighten my grip on her hands and she winced in pain.

I leaned closer to her, our face only a few centimetres apart. "Answer me... Park Yejin." She struggled from my grip but I didn't bother to loosen it.

"Lee Howon, you're a pabo right?" She asked while looking deep into my eyes. I looked at her, clearly not understanding what she's trying to say.

"Stupid freakin ! WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I LOVE YOU?! I LOVE YOU LEE HOWON. I LOVE YOU, PABO HOWON! I was going to tell you the truth, I was going to explain about the kiss. But did you even let me to do so? No, but you just had to insult me and compare me with your so-called-perfect-girlfriend. Now tell me, do you ever think of my feelings when you said all that?"

I was completely dumbstrucked. She loved me? But why can't I see it? Maybe I was too blinded by my jealousy... And she was right, completely right. I didn't give her a chance to explain at all. I saw the tears streaming down her cheeks... she was really hurt. I let go of her hands and pulled her into a tight hug.

She hit my chest for a few times, asking me to let her go. "Why Howon? Why?" She asked me while her sobs growing louder. "Sorry... I'm sorry Yejin.." I repeated that to her, since I don't know what should I say. My own tears started to roll down my cheeks.

When we both calmed down, I pulled away and cupped her face in my hands. I leaned closer and pecked on her forehead. " I... love you too, Yejin" I whispered softly. Finally, I did it. I confessed to her... I lowered down my lips as she closed her eyes slowly. I pressed my lips onto her soft ones. A single tear dropped from the corner of her eye as I kissed her softly. It was just a simple and sweet kiss at first. I placed my arms on her waist and pulled her closer. In return she wrapped her arms on my neck. I deepened the kiss as I got a good respond from her. I her lower lips, asking for permission which she gladly did. I explored with my tounge and she moaned into the kiss. The kiss grew intense and hotter as we kissed passionately.

"O-oppaaa... we... should.. stop.." She said, pushing me away while panting heavily. Her face flushed red, due to the lack of oxygen. I pouted cutely. "But I want more..." I whined childishly while stomping my feet playfully. She chuckled and hit my arm playfully. "Stupid Lee Howon, what are you? A baby?" She asked and I nodded my head.

She laughed. I missed her beautiful laugh...

She pinched my cheek lightly. "It's late Oppa, we should sleep now." She said and pecked my lips once more and pushed me out of her room.

"WAIT!" I stopped her when she was about to close her door.

"What?" she asked. I looked at her and grinned evily. "Don't you want to sleep with me tonight?" Her eyes widened and she blushed madly. "Y-yah... you ert! Shut up and just go to sleep!" I laughed at her cute reaction. She pouted a little and I stopped laughing.

"I was just joking. Go to sleep now. Must dream about me okay? Good Night. I love you!" I said. She smiled a little and muttered,

"Love you too."

 

-------

Well finally they confessed to each other! Nah-uh-uh... don't be too happy... yet... I might give you guys another surprise. Well I love dramas :p and is this chapter short? sorry if it is :/

AND OMG! I WANNA GO TO SECOND INVASION ! YeolJong's troublemaker, WooGyu and MyungYeol Pepero kiss.... How I wish I lived in Korea... lols

Thanks for the comments anyways ;D and to the new subscribers, thanks for subscribing! xx