34

You Are My Teacher !

well okay i decided to end the drama between hoya and yejin now. well i mean, for now. haha.

-------

I knew what I did was wrong. Not only did I hurt Yejin but Soyeon too. I hurt two women at the same time. I let out a heavy sigh as I remembered the incident just now.

 

-- FLASHBACK --

I was talking and joking around with Soyeon when I catch a glimpse of a familiar figure from the window. I saw Yejin and I didn't know what have gotten into me, I wrapped my arms around Soyeon's waist. She looked shocked but soon relaxed a bit as she thought it was nothing. Without thinking I pulled Soyeon, well more likely, I forced her into a kiss. That startled her, and also Yejin.

I saw the look of hurt in her eyes but I kept on kissing Soyeon, ignoring the fact that she was trying to struggle out of my grip. I let her go once I heard the door shut. I could see the look on Soyeon's face, I swear she looked like she was going to swallow me. But what I didn't expect is, I would get a nice slap from her on my right cheek.

PAAAAPPPP!

"What the hell was that for, Lee Howon?!" Soyeon shouted at me. I could see that she was burning with anger, her expression explained it all. I knew she was not going to be okay with this.

"She was here right?" She asked me. I kept quiet and she grabbed my collar. "Lee Howon, answer me. Yejin was here right?! And that's why you kissed me, ISN'T IT?! WHY WON'T YOU ANSWER ME?!"

"Sorry..." I guess I've said this word too much. Well, I guess I just can't do things right, it was always like that, and will always be that way.

She scoffed. "Sorry? You know what?! I'm tired of all your stupid acts, get your acts right Lee Howon! Stop being a douche and act like a real man!" She yelled. "What do you think I am? You can't simply kiss someone, without even caring what she would feel. Seriously, if you're going to keep on being this way, you'll never get yourself a girl. That was after all the reason why I left you last time..." She whispered the last part softly. I don't know what should I feel now. Sad? Guilty? Disappointed with myself?

I don't know what to say, or what should I say? So I just stand there, facing down without saying a word. There was a few minutes of an awkward silence. But was soon broke off by Soyeon. "Why are you still here?"

I looked at her, puzzled. "Lee Howon, you need to fix this, for once and for all. This might be your last chance, go and get her. NOW! If you truly love her, you'll have to fight for your love. Please, don't ever repeat the same mistake." She said and gave me a comforting pat. I smiled at her and hugged her.

"I'm sorry Soyeon-ah, I'm really sorry." I cried. She chuckled and patted my back softly. "It's okay, you're the stupid Howon after all." I laughed lightly.

"Err Howon, I think you should go now. I don't think you have that much time left." I pulled away and grinned. "Okay, I'm going now. Sorry and thanks a lot, Soyoen." I said and gave her a light peck on her cheek. Well that was just a friendly act okay?

Before I left, I heard her say.

"Remember not to do anything stupid, okay?"

I just gave her a thumb up as a respond which she replied with a cute 'fighting'.

-- END FLASHBACK --

I tried to call Yejin for a few times, well for 27 times to be exact but she won't pick it up. I sent 19 text messages but she didn't reply at all. Where could this girl be? I tried asking Minyoung and her friends, and even Myungsoo, but none of them knew where is she.

Lee Howon, Soyeon was right. I should fight for my love, if the whole school knew about us, I have no choice but to give up on my job. It wouldn't be easy, but I don't mind. I could always find other job in other schools.

I was driving around all over the places, but I couldn't find her. Then, I saw a tiny drops of water falling. It's going to rain soon... Gosh, where on earth is Yejin? Did something bad happened to her? NO! I shouldn't think of things like that. While I was going around the streets, the rain started to pour down heavily.

I wonder if she's home? Should I go and check? I decided to drive back home to check if Yejin was home.

I rushed to the living room as soon as I was home. I called out her name but there was no respond. I went to her room to find it empty. No traces of her. So she wasn't here....

I looked at the rain and started to worry. What if she was stuck somewhere? And it was really cold, I don't think she has a jacket with her. I should go and find her. I went to my room to grab a jacket and an umbrella when I heard a few knocks on the door.

Yejin....

I quickly rushed to the door, and I was right. There was a dripping wet Yejin, standing at the front door.

I pulled her into the house and immediately hugged her, not caring the fact that my shirt was getting wet too. She started to cry as I embraced her in my arms. Soft cries turn into a sobbing. "Why Hoya why? Why must you hurt me, again? I thought that you loved me?" She asked in between her cries. I just hugged her tightly, I felt really gulity.

She pulled away and started to hit my chest. "Why must you do this to me? WHYYY?" She asked, half screaming. I looked at her with an apologetic look and whispered, "I'm sorry Yejin ah, I love you." I love you.. I love you.. I love you.. I repeated those words for so many times.

She looked at me with teary eyes. And then she started to laugh. "Love? Did you say that you love me? What joke was that? Do you really love me? Ani, did you? Huh.. Lee Howon?" She asked me with a slurry voice. I can sense that she's drunk.

"Yah, did you drink?!" I asked her. She rolled her eyes. "It's not like you care, you never care about my feelings anyway."

I sighed and put both of my hands on her shoulders. "Park Yejin, I'm really sorry. Sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, I am REALLY sorry. I could explain, well that will have to wait until you're sober. But one thing that you should know is, I love you. And it's true." I said it. Finally, I felt like a burden was lifted off my back.

Suddenly she leaned in closer and closer and whispered to my ear seductively.

"If you really love me, prove it to me. Show me how much you love me. Make love to me"

 

-------

OMG OMG OMG! was it like too fast? I feel like a ert writing the last part lol. Well I'm gonna update the next chapter once I'm done with my exam. Wish me luck! :D  sorry if its crappy, i guess i was too stressed with my exam? Thanks for the new subbies, don't forget to leave a comment okay? xx