24

You Are My Teacher !

It felt nice to sit here alone, just enjoying the sound of nature in peace. When I think about everything that happened, I realized how much I need my family. I wish I could just book a ticket and fly to the States, leaving everything behind. I sighed. I didn't know that my life would turn this bad. Myungsoo... Howon... why must I know the two of you?!

My thoughts were interrupted by a pair of arms wrapping on my waist. I really wished it's Howon's.... I turned around to see that I was wrong, it's Myungsoo. I gave him a small smile. I felt bad to him actually, I ignored him the whole day.

"Hi there, pretty." He said casually, as if nothing happened a few days ago. I let out a chuckle and smiled. "Well hello there, handsome." He looked at me and laughed. "So you do know that I'm handsome?" He asked me and I hit his arm playfully.

Then he suddenly grabbed my hands and leaned closer. "I'm sorry about that day, Jin ah. And also, I'm sorry but I'm not going to stop from making you mine." He whispered. I gasped... just when I thought he got over everything, he had to say that. I pulled away my hands from his grasp.

"Myungsoo, please... can't you get that I love you, only as my best friend. Nothing more than that. You're making this hard for me Myungsoo ah." I said to him, hoping that he would understand me. Honestly, I love my friendship with Myungsoo, I don't want to lose him.

"Why? Why can't you love me like how you love him?!" He asked desperately, while grabbing the both of my hands. I tried to get my hands off his grip, "Myungsoo ah, I can't--"

I was cut off by his lips on mine, stopping me from saying whatever I was going to say. My eyes widened as I struggled to break free from his grip, but Myungsoo is way stronger. He pulled my body closer to his as he the bottom of my lips asking for a permission. I tried my very best to resist from responding. He bit my bottom lips causing me to gasp and he forced his tongue into my mouth. I felt anger rising in myself and with all my might I pushed him away completely.

I looked at him, with a look of horror. Did my own best friend just do that? "Myungsoo, what the are you doing? Why the hell did you--" I saw him smirk at someone so I turned to look at the person.

Hoya....

I feel like the whole world crashing down onto me. He saw us... did Myungsoo plan all this? He looked hurt and he look at me one last time, before he walked away. I wanted to just run and hug him. But it feels like my whole body is numb, I can't move at all.

I turned around to look at Myungsoo who was smirking. "D-did you.... plan this?" I asked, my voice shaking in anger. He didn't answer me. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and shook him. "Tell me Myungsoo... you planned all this, didn't you?"

He pushed away my hands and hold them in his own. "So what if I did? Good thing he saw us so he'll know that you will never be his. And that you're mine. Listen to me, if I can't have you, no one else will." He said while looking deep into my eyes. I pulled my hands away and as if reflexively they made their way to his right cheek. I slapped him, hard. I can feel a trail of tear rolled down my eyes.

"I didn't know that this is how you really are, Kim Myungsoo. Honestly, I'm disappointed. I.... I....." I can't finish my sentences as I burst into tears. I left him and ran away, not knowing where should I go. Minyoung....

 

-------

HOYA'S POV

 

Myungsoo kissed Yejin.... They were kissing...

I guess I am a bit too late... She can no longer be mine. I watched them kissing, and felt my heart breaking at the sight. Myungsoo saw me standing there and he smirked at me while wiping his lips. BASTARD!

Then I saw Yejin turned around and our eyes met for a few seconds. She looked surprised. So Soyeon was wrong, she didn't love me. If she really did, she wouldn't kiss Myungsoo, right? After all, she's my student and I'm her teacher. We can't be together. It's impossible..

I looked at her one last time, and walk away. What should I do now? What the hell is happening actually? What is she planning? First she acted like she loved me, she liked me, and now she kissed another boy in front of me. She even enjoyed the kiss.. Is she trying to play with me ? Fine Park Yejin, if that's how you're going to be. Two can play this game...

-------

Okay first, I would like to apologize. It doesn't seem like they're going to get together pretty soon. Do you guys find it annoying? Should I just cut off all the dramas? I'm really sorry if it annoyed you guys :/

And, most of you guys guessed it right. Well, its too obvious isn't it? Haha thanks for reading and do leave a comment :D