25

You Are My Teacher !

I saw Minyoung walking in the hallway so I ran towards her and immediately hugged her. I can feel her body tensed but soon relaxed when she realised that it was me.  She turned around and hugged me while patting my head softly. "Shhh... it's okay, Yejin. Let it all out." She said to me. I can no longer hold in my tears so I let it all out, sobbing shamelessly.

She pulled away slowly to look at me as soon as I stopped crying. We walked to find a seat near the class. She frowned looking at my miserable expression. "Yah, Yejin ah. What's wrong with you? Did something bad happened?" She asked with a look of concern. "H-he... kissed me." I stammered. Her eyes widened and she gasped. "Omo, who did? Lee Howon Songsaeng-nim?" She asked. I looked at her surprised, I've never told her about Hoya, in fact, I've never told anyone about it. So how did she...

"I know you liked her Yejin ah, I'm your best friend. We've known each other for ... only god knows how many years. No matter how many times you denied it, I know that deep inside you, you actually loved him." She said as if she knows what's playing in my mind. I felt a slight pang of guilty in my heart. She's my best friend but yet, I still couldn't bring myself to admit it to her.

"Mianhae Minyoung ah, it's not that I didn't trust you.. It's just that.--"

"Shhh! It's okay , I understand. There are things that were meant for us to keep it to ourselves. So I don't really mind about it." She cut me off. This is why I love her so much. She understands me the most, she is more like a mother to me. I smiled and hugged her tightly, like I'm squishing her life out of her body.

She struggled to pull away. "Yah yah yah! Are you... trying to.... kill me? She yelled. I let her go and we giggled to ourselves. "Oh, so who kissed you? Don't tell me that it was Mr. Lee?!"

I let out a sigh and shook my head. She tilted her head a little and asked, "So who did?!"

"M-Myungsoo." I finally said. Minyoung jumped out of her seat. "WHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT?! That.. That Myungsoo ... kissed you?!" She asked, half screaming. I just nodded my head. "Tsk... I knew it! I knew that he had a thing for you, it's obvious. Especially when he asked you to go out on dates with him. I knew something's fishy about that." She said, while her hands are on her waist. Wait, even Minyoung could see it, but why didn't I see it?

"But.. why did you cry? He's not that bad. Well no, he's HOT!" I rolled my eyes at her and sighed heavily.

"Howon saw it." Tears are threatening to fall out from my eyes again, but I tried to hold it in. Minyoung gasped dramatically. "OH.. MY... HAMSTER! He saw it?! Mate, you're in a very complicated love triangle." She said while patting my back. I smacked her hand away.

"Sorry.. but really. What are you going to do now?" She asked me. Exactly what, I'm thinking right now. I shrugged. Ho God, what should I do now? Maybe, we aren't meant to be together... I should try to push my feelings away...

NO! I CAN'T GIVE HIM UP! I should explain everything to him... Yeah... I should clear things out with him. That's what I should do! I got up from my seat immediately to find him. Minyoung looked at me, puzzled.

"Minyoung ah, I'm going to find Hoya. I'm going to explain everything to him, I'm going to tell him that it was an accident." I told her. She looked at me and smiled. "Okay! YEJIN FIGHTING!" She yelled and hugged me. I pulled away and quickly went to find Hoya.

Hoya... where are you?

I was busy searching for Hoya that I didn't even realise that someone is approaching me. The person grabbed my wrist harshly and pulled me into an empty classroom. I was surprised to see that it was Myungsoo.

"Are you searching for your dear Mr. Teacher? He asked, mocking me.

"Let... me.. go!" I said through gritted teeth. He smirked and leaned closer. "So what if I don't? Do you think your Mr. Teacher will come and get you? Stop dreaming Yejin ah. In fact, he's having a nice date with his girlfriend!" I tried to pull away but he tighten his grip on my wrist. I turned my face away, not wanting to look at him.

"Park Yejin, stop hoping that he would return your love, because he won't." I looked at him and how I wish I could slap the smirk off his face again. "No, I'm not going to stop! Stop it, Myungsoo. I will never love you, not after what you have done." I spat at him. He cupped my face harshly. "What did you just say?! Okay I will prove to you, that bastard doesn't love you!" He said while pulling me to, only god knows where.

"Myungsoo, let me go! You're hurting me!" I screamed while trying to push him away. Instead he tighten his grip on me, hurting me even more.

He finally stopped at the front of the teacher's lounge. " Look!" He said to me while pointing to a familiar figure. I can feel my heart breaking at the sight in front of me, Hoya is talking happily with Soyeon. That's when the reality dawned onto me... He has a girlfriend...

My heart breaks even more when Hoya gave Soyeon a hug and even kissed her forehead. "See... I told you. He will never love you back, he has Soyeon. So please, stop leaving in your own world." Myungsoo said, not caring if his words are hurting me. But Myungsoo is right.. I'm being delusional for the whole time...

"Oh, who do we have here? It's the hottest couple of the year." I looked up to see Hoya smirking at us.

"Why? Are you jealous?" Myungsoo asked him, sarcastically. I can sense the tense in between them.

Hoya smirked again. "Why would I be? Don't tell me that you actually thought that I had feelings for this girl over here?" I looked at him in disbelief and I saw him glared at me.

"You're totally wrong, Kim Myungsoo. Don't tell me that you don't know that I have a girlfriend. You can have her, Kim Myungsoo. She's totally not my type. She's too childish for my liking. Unlike my girl friend over there, she's pretty, elegant, feminine, smart. Basically she has everything. While Yejin, isn't she the complete opposite of Soyeon?"

My heart shattered into pieces when he said that. I wish I could just die rather than having to suffer all these. Not wanting to hear him anymore, I left and ran away from the place. His every words are killing me. I need to get out of this school. I went to my class to grab my bag, and ran away. Ignoring the shouts and calls for me. I don't want to see anyone at this moment, not Minyoung, not Myungsoo and definitely not Howon...

 

-------

A short update. I'll update more later... What have I done to the characters? This is no longer a fluffy story. OMG WHAT HAVE I DONE?! And Happy Belated Birthday to our lovely Namstar, who showered us with his never ending love and his cute but sickening aegyo <3 lols