33

You Are My Teacher !

"Be my girlfriend, Soyeon ah. But this time for real." I said, with a dead serious tone. She almost choked and her coffee and she coughed loudly as I handed a piece of tissue. She took it harshly and she glared at me. "Yah Lee Howon, do you want to die?! No, are you trying to kill me right now?" I remained silent and let her continue what she's going to say.

"I know that I once told you that I still love you, but I swear I'm over you already. And tell me, why should I be your girlfriend? I'm not your freaking toy, Lee Howon!" She yelled, not caring those weird stares that we got from the other customers. I hushed her to lower down her voice.

I looked at her and cleared my throat, "I'm serious, Park Soyeon. You're my first love, I loved you before, and I love you, still. So please, be mine?" I said, tried to be as serious as possible. But who am I kidding? Soyeon glared at me and chuckled lightly.

"Yah, don't think that I'm stupid. I can know that you're lying just from hearing your voice, you're forced! You're not being sincere. Lee Howon, do I need to remind you that I'm older than you. And that I'm way smarter than you? Since... high school. Yeah.. So don't you ever dare to lie to my face ever again. You love me? My ... I wonder , do you actually have a brain?"

Failed.

Well then, I'll just tell her the truth. I sighed and looked at her, her gaze soften as she saw my sad face.

"Is something wrong? Tell me the truth, Howon ah." She said softly. I tried to hold in my tears as I explained to her about the whole situation. Her jaw dropped as soon as I was done. She looked in disbelief.

"Who the hell is that creeper? Do you think he saw us? Is he here?" She said as she looked around the shop. I rolled my eyes at her silliness. "Pabo, and you said that you're smarter than me."

She knocked my head, hard I should say. Sheesh, this girl. She looks very feminine and sweet, but she's actually quite a feisty girl. "Shut Up! Or I'll shove this coffee right at your stupidly handsome face." She warned.

"So... what's your plan?" She asked me. I let out a heavy sigh. "You know what Howon, I still don't get why you should break up. I mean, who cares about all these dates , pictures and whatever it is. It's your rights to decide who to love, and since when it was wrong to love someone, even if she's your student?"

"You're right, but you know the consequences right? I don't want to be selfish. Just because I love her, does not mean I'm willing to ruin her future. I'm not going to let that happen. And this L, I know that he's being serious. He can just spread the pictures whenever he wants to. I... I don't know anymore... I'm just doing what's the best for the both of us.." I trailed the last part. She patted my back in a comforting way.

"Do what you think is the best." She said softly. But then continued, "Well, please think first before you do something okay?" She joked. I smiled and nodded.

 

---

YEJIN'S POV

"So any story about your Mr. Teacher?" Myungsoo teased me. Should I tell him? I felt bad that I actually doubt him, my own best friend. But I could see that he's being sincere, and accepted the fact that we are only best friends. I sighed as I remember about last night. No, I will never leave him. We're not going to break up!

"Jin ah, are you okay?" Myungsoo asked, interrupting my thoughts. I looked at him and smiled a little. "Yeah." I said shortly and he frowned. "You're lying. Come on, tell me. I'm your best friend?" He said. I looked at him and opened my mouth to say it, but shut it back. Should I tell him? Well he's my best friend after all...

"Myungsoo ah," I started hesitantly "We.. we broke up last night." I said. His eyes went wide and he gasped. "W-what? But whyyy? I mean, you two looked like a happy married couple. Why would you guys break up?" He asked, his voice full of concern.

"H-he... he said that he still love Soyeon. And he was just using me to forget his first love." I said, my voice shaking. I can feel tears threatening to fall but I hold it back.

"Did he really say that? No wonder..." He said and paused. I looked at him with a questioning look, "No wonder what? Tell me, Myungsoo!" I said to him.

He shrugged. " I saw him with Soyeon, acting lovey dovey around each other. And they walked together to school, hands in hands. At first I thought I was just seeing things... So I wasn't...?" I glared at him, not believing his words. He lied. That couldn't be... And did I just saw him smirked? No, he changed. I shrugged that thought away.

"No, I don't believe. You're lying right? You lied. So is Howon. He lied!" I yelled. "What? I'm just telling you what I saw, if you don't believe me, you can see it on your own." Myungsoo said and gave me a look of hurt.

Immediately, I felt guilty for yelling at him. "Sorry," I said which he replied me with a small smile. "It's okay. I know how much you love him, Yejin ah."

The whole class went just like that, without me paying attention the lectures. I can't get my mind off Hoya. I can never give up on my relationship, no, OUR love.

 

-------

I was on the way to Hoya's room since Mrs. Jung had asked me to give something to him. Well this is a great oppurtunity for me to ask for an explanation from him. I was about to knock on the door when I heard the sound of soft laughter, it's Hoya's and another one I can recognize, it sounds like a girl's.

I opened the door slightly to peek in, but regret doing so after that. Hoya is smiling and talking sweetly with Soyeon, his act was totally different from this early morning.

No, I know it was just a friendly act. They've known each other for ages, they're like siblings. So it's normal to act that way around each other. I swear that he actually saw me and I was about to wave at him, but what he did caught me off guard. He wrapped his arms around Soyeon's waist.

But the worst part is what he did next.

Did he just pulled her in a kiss, when he clearly knows that I was there? Lee Howon, kissed another girl in front of me, her girlfriend. Oh yeah, ex-girlfriend.

Not wanting to believe my eyes, I closed the door again and ran to the bathroom, ingnoring the pain I felt in my heart.

Why, Lee Howon? Why?

 

-------

Sorry for the late update :/ and the updates might get slower since I have a week more before exam so I have to study OTL sorry . and I'm a bit stressed because of school matters. and sorry for yet another frustrating chapter. and idk when can I update again , after exam maybe ?

I AM REALLY REALLY SORRY !

y baccckkkkk ;) guess who is this lol .

random pic and gif spam as a sorry sign , all pics and gifs from tumblr.