8

You Are My Teacher !

I groggily opened my eyes as I heard my alarm clock rings to find myself snuggling in someone's chest. Wait.. what? CHEST? I opened my eyes widely and look up to see Hoya's sleeping face.

I looked down to make sure I still have my clothes on. Phewww... luckily nothing happened...right? I'm getting all those erted thoughts in my mind so I shook my head violently to shake them out of my head. Without me realising, Hoya is already wide awake.

He looked at me with a confused look on his face. "What are you doing, YeJin ah?" I looked at him, surprised. "O-oppa. You're up? N-nothing. I was just... wondering?"

He laughed upon hearing my answer. I looked at him weirdly. "Y-YeJin ah.. do you think I would do the naughty things to you? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA like for real? Why are you so cute? being all silly and hilarious. Don't worry, I didn't do anything.." He laughed while wiping the tears at the corner of his eyes.

"Though I wish that I could...." I can barely his whisper so I asked him once again. "Did you say something, Oppa? I can't hear you." He looked at me and shook his head. “Oh it’s nothing. Go and take a bath. I’ll make breakfast.”

I nodded my head and made my way to the bathroom. In my bedroom, of course. Why would I use his bathroom? Soon after, we had breakfast together and went to school together.

-------

I was dozing off the whole class, I can’t wait for the last period. Yeah.. Chemistry. I smiled dreamily as I remembered last night’s event. Yeah, I know. It’s not that special but it’s my first time sleeping with a hot guy. Okay, don’t get any erted thoughts about it okay? Then, I get a smack on my head by Minyoung.

“Yah, why are you smiling like an idiot. Did something good happened?” She asked with a stupid grin plastered on her face. “Yeap, something GREAT happened.”

She looked at me curiously. “Something great? The hell is that supposed to mean? OMO… don’t tell me… you….” She gasped. “I… what?” I asked. Did she know? So, she has a brain after all?

“You… I don’t know? Tell me what happened, YeJin ah.” She whined like a baby. Why is she whining cutely at me? I’m not Sunggyu.

“I…. MIND YOUR OWN BUSSINESS MISSY! And stop whining, I’m not Mr. Kim. I won’t fall for it.” I stick my tongue out at her. She rolled her eyes at me. “Fine.. I thought we’re bestfriends.” Oh yeah, there she goes again with her drama.

“YOU TWO AT THE BACK. PLEASE KEEP QUIET AND PAY ATTENTION!” The teacher yelled at us. Duuhh.. it’s her fault for being so boring. I’m so not in the mood to study. She should learn from Hoya how to make her class enjoyable.

We muttered a sorry and stopped talking for the rest of the class. Just end it already…

-------

Finally the class has ended and it’s time for Chemistry! I don’t know why am I feeling happy? I used to hate Chemistry and I at it. Well…. Who cares anyway?

Hoya entered the class with a bright smile on his face. “Hey class! How are you guys feeling today? I have a surprise !” The students screamed in delight.

“So what’s the surprise, Mr. Lee?” A student named Seungho asked. Hoya smiled at him and took out a paper. “We’re doing a test today ! To see if you guys understood what I’ve thought you guys.” The whole class groaned.

“Tch.. is this what he call surprise?” Minyoung said with an annoyed tone. I chuckled at her. “It isn’t that bad, right?” I asked.

“Yah Park YeJin, is this really you? I thought you hated test, especially Chemistry’s. Aaaahhh.. I see. Love does change people after all.” I looked at her wide eyes and pushed her lightly. “What are you talking about? I.. I was just saying it isn’t that bad since… ugh.. it’s for our own good?” She rolled her eyes at me.

“Do you have any problem, girls?” I looked up to see Hoya beside me. He’s handing the papers to the class. I shook my head at him. “It’s nothing Mr. Lee.”

“Well okay then.” He said and passed the paper to Minyoung. He winked at me and muttered a good luck, when Minyoung was busy writing her name on the paper. I gave him a weird look and chuckled.

“What is so funny?” Minyoung suddenly asked. I looked at her and smiled. “It’s nothing, Minyoung ah. FIGHTING!”

-------

Lol thanks for the super cute comments! Sorry, if I might not update daily after this. Since I’m busy with homeworks and stuffs. School is killing me OTL

And about the rating of this story, I still don’t know yet. I’ll go with the flow~ lols.