7

You Are My Teacher !

"W-WHAAATT? Me, sleeping with you, IN YOUR BEDROOM?" I almost choked when I heard him say that. What if something happened while I'm sleeping?

"Yeah, unless you want to sleep on your wet bed. Don't worry, it's not like I have an interest in you or something. I won't do anything ridiculous." He said and smirked. I punched him lightly.

"Do you really have to say that you have no interest in me and stuffs. That offends me, to be honest." I said and gave him an annoyed look. He ruffled my hair. "Okay okay, I'm sorry. Just come in and let's just go to sleep okay? We have school, remember?"

I entered his bedroom. Wow, he really loves purple. Almost everything, in his bedroom is purple in color. His bedsheet, his curtains, even his wall is painted purple. I turned around to look at him on his bed, on his way to the dreamland. "Wait! Oppa, where do I sleep?" I asked hesitantly.

He patted the spot next to him and said sleepily. "Where else, over here of course?"

"WHAAATTT? No way I am going to sleep next to you!" I yelled at him.

"I've told you, I won't do anything bad. Nevermind, you can have the bed. I guess I'll just sleep on the floor." He said and got up from the bed. He pushed me to his bed and took a few pillows. He then took out a mattress from his closet and a blanket.

He laid them next to the bed and I heard him mumbled. "I hope there won't be a lightening or something."

"Oppa, what did you say?" I asked. He looked at me and shook his head. "Oh, it's nothing. Just go to sleep. Night!"

So I went to sleep with my back facing him. Suddenly, the thunder strikes. I jumped a bit since I was shocked from the loud sound. After I calmed down, I tried to go to sleep again. But I feel someone is watching from behind. I turned around to see Hoya's face a few centimetres away from mine.

"AISH YAAHH! My heart almost popped out from it's place okay?" I yelled at him which gain a chuckle from him. Then his face turned serious all of a sudden. "Is something wrong, Oppa?"

He was about to say something but he stopped. He looked hesitant whether to say it or not and finally he said it. "YeJin ah, can I sleep with you? I'm scared of the lightening."

I laughed, so this tough looking guy is actually scared of the lightening? He looked at me with a pissed off face. "Sorry Oppa, why didn't you tell me earlier? Why not, it's your bed after all." I said while making some space for him to lay down.

Then another thunder strikes again. Hoya jumped a bit and he looked like he was about to cry. Not knowing what to do, I pulled him in for a comforting hug. I know this might be awkward, but it's much better than having to see him cry. I feel him placing his hand on my waist. Without any of us knowing, we both drifted off to sleep in each other's embrace.

-------

HOYA'S POV

Well I lied actually about that. I'm not scared of lightening. Well hello, I'm Lee Howon for God's sake. I'm scared of nothing... well except for my mum. I don't know why, but I just feel like doing this. And yeah, I hate sleeping on the floor. I can only sleep on my fluffy bed!

Not gonna lie, I was actually surprised when she pulled me in a hug although that's what I was expecting. Wait a sec, why is my heart beating faster than the usual? And there's this warm feeling in my heart. What is this feeling...? I ignored those thoughts and I slowly placed my hand on her waist. We slowly drifted off to sleep.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

 

-------

okay wth is this? does it seem weird or ridiculous? too short, yeah i know . I hope this is okay :/ And I might, MIGHT, change the rating for this story. Should I ?

Btw I can't wait for Myungsoo's new drama! And have you guys seen Birth Of A Family's latest episode? I literally cried when I see Myungsoo crying. Poor Myungbaby ~ okay I should stop now. Thanks for reading and subscribing (: