3

You Are My Teacher !

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT? Eomma , please tell me that you're kidding." I almost spit out the foods in my mouth when my mum told us something that is impossible, something ridiculous.

"Sorry Honey, but I'm not. Your dad and I are going to the States for some bussiness matters. We are bringing Taehui along."

"What? Then why can't I come along with you too? ITS NOT FAIR!"

"You have schools sweetie, plus I've talked to Mr. Lee. He said he's fine with it. Besides, he's your teacher isn't it? You can take extra classes with him at home. And he isn't that bad looking too." Mum said with a hint of tease in her words. Me, living with Mr. Lee, under the same roof?  What kind of joke is this. I turn to my dad and tries to put on the cutes puppy face ever.

"Appa, can't you bring me along, pretty pleaseeeee?" My dad chuckles and pinches my nose. "Andwae, your mum is right. You're going to have a big exam at the end of the year. You should stay with Mr. Lee. I'm sure he will take a good care of you."

"Why can't I stay here with the maids? I don't wanna live with him! What would my friends and other teachers will think about it?"

"No, you can't. I'm letting the maids to take a short leave so that they can meet their families. You don't have to worry about that. We're keeping this as a secret. No one in your school will know about it. So just act normal around him."

"UGH, FINEEEEE!" I finally said with a pout. "When are you guys going to the States?"

"The day after tomorrow." Dad replied me. My eyes widened as soon as I heard his answer. "WHAT? THAT SOON?! So when do I have to move to Mr. Lee's house?"

"Tomorrow night. You should start packing your stuffs, Yejin-ah." Ugh, what did I do again to deserve this. I'm pretty sure that bastard would turn my life into a living hell.

-------

HOYA'S POV

"So what do you say, Mr. Lee?"

This is the hardest decision to make. Here, I am talking to YeJin's dad. So he and his family is going to the States soon. Since YeJin is going to have a big exam this year, he's asking me a favor to take care of her daughter. Seriously, I think that kid could take care of herself. But considering that her dad will pay for my sister's treatment. I should think about this again. I finally made a decision.

"Okay, Mr. Park. I agree! Your daughter can move in with me."

I can see him grinning from ear to ear. He holds out his hand for me to shake, which I gladly did. "Thank you, Mr. Lee. Please take a good care of my daughter. "

"Sure, you don't have to worry Mr. Park." I replied , smiling. What did I just get myself into? Well I don't think it is that bad, she's kinda cute anyways.

-------

Finally, I get to meet YeJin in my class. I see her entering my class so I decided to . "Miss Park, nice hairband you have there." I winked. She looks at me with wide eyes and rosy cheeks. Oh I love teasing this girl..

"Well, t-thank y-you, Mr. Lee." she said, stuttering a bit. I can see her friend, Minyoung keep on nudging her. I think it's going to be fun when she move in with me.

"So class, we should start our lesson now. Shall we?"

-------

YEJIN'S POV

"Yah, I think Mr. Lee has a crush on you. Are you sure you guys aren't dating? Are you hiding something important from me?" Minyoung has been asking me these kind of questions for the past 30 minutes. This girl, if only she knows that I'm going to live with this teacher. I wonder how would she react. But I can't tell her, I promised to not tell anyone about it.

"Minyoung ah, can you please shut up? I can't concentrate. And I surely don't want to have another detention today." I said and glared at her. She quickly turns her head to her book and pretend to write some notes.

I let out a sigh, my life is about to change tonight.... I can see Minyoung looking at me with a confused look. I wish I could tell yu Minyoung ah.. sorry...

 

Later at night...

I've packed my stuffs and ready to go... to the next door. And my mum is crying like a drama queen she is. It's not like I'm going to get married or something. "Umma, why are you being like this? Stop crying." I try to comfort her.

"YeJin ah , Umma is going to miss you. I will make sure to call you every week, you can always call me whenever you miss me. Take care of yourself, my daughter."

I smile at her words, my mum can be so cute at times. I hug her as she cries even harder. She's the one who asked me to stay... I turn around to look at my brother who had an evil grin plastered on his face.

"Noona, have fun living with your hot teacher. Don't flirt too much and don't fall in love with him later. Make sure to not do any funny stuffs okay?" This kid! He laughs loudly as I hit him hard on his arms. My parents are laughing along and my mum gave a smack on my brother's head. I'm going to miss them.

"I'm going now. Byeeee!" I give them a really big hug and went out of the house. Too bad I can't come along to send them off since I have school tomorrow. Well, say hello to my new home? I knock on his front door and I heard a faint voice.

"Wait a second! Who's there?"

"I-it's me, Mr. Lee. I'm here."

 

-------

Sorry, if this chapter kinda . Thanks for subscribing, and do leave a comment on what should I improve with my writing. Thanks a lot ! ^^