5

You Are My Teacher !

I woke up to the smell of pancakes from the kitchen. I made my way to the kitchen and saw  Hoya in his purple apron preparing breakfast while humming to Apink's My My. I chuckled a bit when Hoya tried to their dance. He turned around and smiled at me. "Oh YeJin ah, you're awake. Go and get ready. I've made breakfast."

I smiled at him and nodded my head. I made my way to my room to take a bath and get ready for school. Soon after, I went out to the dining table to see Hoya, in his work attire smiling at me. "Come here, let's have breakfast together?" He said while motioning me to take a seat in front of him.

I sat in front of him and took a bite of the pancake. WOW.... I'm surprised that he actually cooks really well. "Did you really ... cook this?" I asked. He chuckled.

"Yeaappp. Why, does it taste that good that you can't even believe I'm the one who made it?" Ugh.. this guy, he'll never change..

"I know exactly what you're thinking, YeJin ah. I'm a perfect guy, isn't it?" He winked. I rolled my eyes at his comment. "We should hurry up, we have to go earlier so that we won't get caught." I said, not wanting to reply his statement.

"Ah, you're right. We should get going now. Are you ready? He asked and I just nodded my head.

 

-------

 

Finally, I arrived at school after walking for almost 10 minutes. Hoya dropped me a few metres away from the school so that people won't get suspicious. This is not easy as it seems. Totally. I looked around to find my bestfriend and I spotted her talking with Mr. Kim. These two, when are they going to date each other?

I approached them. "Minyoung ah! You're here? Oh, Good Morning Mr. Kim!" I said while bowing my head to him. I turned to look at Minyoung with a wide grin on my face.

"Yaahh, w-what are you d-doing? U-uu-uhh, we better get going now. Goodbye, Mr. Kim." Minyoung said while dragging me away. I can see her face flushing red.

"So, did I miss anything?" I asked while raising an eyebrow. She looked at me with a questioning look. I rolled my eyes at her. "You and Mr. Kim, duh. Are you guys dating?" Her eyes widened while shaking her head furiously. "What do you mean?! Of course NOT... yet." I chuckled while I ruffled her hair.

"Yeah right whatever, let's go to our class." I said. She smiled at me. "Oh it's your Mr. Lee's class. I see, someone is eager to go to his class." she said and quickly run away.

"YAAAHH!" I yelled while chasing Minyoung.

 

-------

"So class, I've seen the homework I gave you guys. And I have to say that I'm not satisfied with the answers. I can see that almost everyone can't answer the questions correctly. So can I ask what's the problem? Is it because you guys didn't enjoy my lesson? Or anything, just tell me." Hoya asked.

A boy raised up his hand. "Yes, Lee Chan Hee?"

"I think Chemistry is kinda boring. Seriously, no matter how much I studied the topic, I can't really get it." The red-haired boy said.

"You know what? I used to think that way too. But my teacher told me that, to excel in Chemistry, is to love the subject and also the teacher. Don't you think so, Park YeJin?"

 "Y-yeess? W-well, I think s-so?"I mentally slapped my face for stuttering.

He looked at me and smiled. I can see the evil intention behind his sweet smile. "So Ms. Park, do you love your Chemistry Teacher?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

I looked at him wide eyes. What is this guy up to? "W-what did you say, Mr. Lee?"

"Well, I was just asking. Do you love your chemistry teacher, which is me. Did I say anything wrong? Class, do you guys love me?" Hoya said. The entire class yelled a yes, I can hear the girls shouting their lungs out, including Minyoung.

"So, you haven't answer my question yet. Do you?" I nodded my head hesitantly since I have no other choice. "O-of course, I do." I whispers quietly but enough for him to hear it. He smirked at me and walked to the whiteboard.

"So class, let's continue our lesson. Open your textbook and turn to page 37." This guy... he is going to make my life miserable. I let out a heavy sigh. Minyoung nudged me. "Are you okay?" I nodded my head and smiled weakly.

 

-------

After a long and tiring day at school, it's time to go home. I looked beside me, Minyoung is sleeping soundly. "Ssuunnggyyuuuu..." I chuckled. She's sleep talking. Is she dreaming about that Hamster Teacher again? I nudged her. " Yah, Minyoung ah. Wake up, dom't you want to go home?"

She looked at me and her eyes went round. "W-what did you say? OMG, I'm late. Sunggyu, I mean, Mr. Kim is waiting for me. YeJin ah, can you go home without me today? I.. I'm going back with Sung-- Mr. Kim today." She said while smiling sheepishly. I cleared my throat. "Are you sure you two are not dating? You guys sure do act like one." I said while wriggling my eyebrows.

"YAH! Aniya, well I gotta go. See you tomorrow, bestiee. Love you" And she disappeared just like that to meet her Mr. Kim. I went out of the class and suddenly someone pulled my hand. I looked at the person, and saw Hoya with a grin plastered on his face.

"Let's go home together." He said while tightening his grip on my hand. I looked around to see if anyone is around. "Oppa, let go of my hand! We're still in school. He let go of my hand and smiled awkwardly. " Hehe, sorry. I guys I'll wait you in the car. Hurry up, okay?" I nodded my head at him.

-------

FINALLY AN UPDATE. Thanks for subscribing. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH <3 /throws hearts

Sorry, I can't update for a few days since I'm busy with homeworks and all. Maybe I'll update on the weekend or I'll try to update daily. And those words are from my chemistry teacher. She actually said that to my class. Hehe :D well thanks for reading ~