1

You Are My Teacher !

YEJIN'S POV

"NOONA ! NOOOONNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ! Wake up ! PPALI !"

I groan when I heard my little brother, Taehui yelled. I take a look at the clock next to my bed. 7.23 AM. Just what is wrong with this kid? Its the weekend. so what's the point of waking up early? "YAH KIDDO! Its freakin Sunday okay? Let Noona sleep some more."

"Noona, wake up now. We have a new neighbour! And guess what? He's a GUY! A HOT one I should say."

"Wait... what did you say just now? WHERE IS HE?" I quickly get off my bed and fix my hair. I grab my jacket to hide my bunny shirt and run to the front door. And I saw him. The new guy, oh he sure is a hot guy! And he looks pretty young too. Well I should try to get his attention.

I put on my shoes and pretend like I'm going for a morning walk. "Hey! You must be new here! Do you need some help? I'm Yejin, Park Yejin."

He looks at me and smirks. Wait what, why the hell is he smirking? "Well obviously I'm new. Have you ever seen me here before? And no thanks, I don't think a girl like you can afford to carry these boxes." And he smirks again. Cocky Bastard!

"Well, hello there Mister .... whatever your name is ..."

"Hoya. My name is Hoya"

"Well, okaayy. Mister Hoya, I was just trying to be nice to you as your neighbour. Do you really have to say that?"

"Its okay, Yejin-ssii. I know that you were just trying to get my attention. I know I'm good looking but let me tell you something. You are not my type and I have no interest in you." He said and give me that cocky smile. I'm speechless. What did this just said? How dare he said that, TO ME? I was about to say something when he cuts me off.

"Well, I have a lot more things to take care of. So bye for now. And aren't you going for your morning walk?"

This guy..... I will make sure that he is going to pay me for this! I walk back to my house and slam the door close. I'm goddamn pissed off right now. Who does he think he is?! I'm Park Yejin, Woollim High's Goddess!

"Noonaaaaaaaa! I saw you talking to him. What did he say? Tell me, noona!"

"Shut up! This is all because of you!" I groan. My brother is looking at me weirdly while I walk pass him to go to my bedroom. I NEED A SLEEP! "Don't wake me up until lunch time!" I yelled and slam my door close.

 

-------

The Next Day

"Yah Park Yejin! You better wake up now before I kick your off!" Ugh mum is yelling again. I'm so lazy to go to school. I wake up and gets ready for school. I take a bite of my breakfast and kiss my mum goodbye.

I saw him, yes that stupid brat. Is he going to work? Ugh, why do I even care about him? He looks up and saw me staring at him. He gives me, yet another smirk. What the hell is wrong with this guy? I roll my eyes and hop in the car.

-------

"Yejin ah! Do you know that we have a new teacher. And I heard he's really young. He must be really handsome." My bestfriend Minyoung said with a dreamy look on her face. I smack her head lightly, "Yah, are you going to cheat on your Mr. Cute Little Hamster Teacher?"

"Wait what? You mean Mr. Kim? NO WAY! He will forever be my first. My love, Kim Sunggyu!" I give her a look of disgust. Seriously, they should just date each other. I swear I saw Mr. Kim eyeing her before. Okay wait, that would be awkward. A teacher and his student dating. Ewwwwwww.

"YAH YEJIN AH! What are you thinking? Let's go for our Chemistry Class?" Minyoung's voice snaps me out of my thoughts. "Huh? Oh yeah... we should go now."

I walk to the class with Minyoung while she is telling me about her favourite teacher, Mr. Kim. This girl is such a creeper. How can she even know what did Mr. Kim had for breakfast? I open the door to get in the class, but I freeze as soon as I saw him. HIM AGAIN! What is he doing here? He gives me a small smile.

"Wait, aren't you that cocky guy who lives next to my house? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"Well, if you can't see it clearly miss, I'm working here."

"Wait.... WHAT? That means .... you are .... MY TEACHER?!"

He smirks. Oh my god , what is with this guy, forever smirking. My jaw literally dropped when he nods. He walks closer to me and whispers, sending shiver down to my spine "We meet again, Miss Yejin-ssii"

 

-------

HOYA'S POV

First day of working! Ho yeah, I am so excited to go to the school. From what I heard, Woollim High is one of the Top schools in Seoul. I pick up my briefcase and walks out with a bright smile on my face. Oh wait, it's the girl from yesterday! What's her name again? Yuu... Ye... AH YEJIN SSII! Wait, that school uniform. I've seen it before. Oh yeaahh, while I was in the interview for Woollim High. She must be a student there.

She's staring at me.... well I must be that hot that she is so mesmerize with my looks. I give her a smirk and went inside my car.

 

 

The girls in the class are trying to flirt with me. bunch of immature kids.... But some girls are hot too, I have to admit. While I was talking to some random girl, I heard the door open. I look at the door and I'm surprised to see who it is. It's that Yejin girl again... So she's one of my students... I see. Are we like some kind of fated to be together? She's like in every places that I go.

She looks shocked to see me so I give her a smile.

"Wait, aren't you that cocky guy who lives next to my house? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"Well, if you can't see it clearly miss, I'm working at here."

"Wait.... WHAT? That means .... you are .... MY TEACHER?!"

Awww isn't she just so cute? Okay, what did I just say? I smirk at her and nods. I walk closer to her as I see her face flush red and whispers, "We meet again, Miss Yejin-ssii"

 

 

-------

 

First chapter! I hope this is okay and read-able lol. Thanks for subscribing ! ^^