38

You Are My Teacher !

It's over....

Everything is over....

I should have known from the very beginning that this was going to happen. I fell on my knees when she walked away and I hold the spot where she slap me. It was painful, but it's nothing compared to the pain that I felt in my heart. She left...

And this time, she's not coming back. I lost her.. I lost her forever. Tears started to stream down my face. And I felt my heart clenching. Why did I have to be so stupid? Now she's gone, and I'm sure she hates me now. There is no way that she would forgive me. The image of her crying, the look of hurt in her eyes, makes me feel even worse. What have I done?

 

 

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and dialled a number. The other person picked up the phone. "Myungsoo ah, what is it?"

"Y-Yeol..." I stuttered, trying to hold back my cries.

"Myungsoo ah! What happened? What is it? Are you okay?" Sungyeol asked me, clearly worried about me.

"I-it's over...S-She left me. She h-hates me now! W-what am I supposed to do? I-I can't l-live without her, Yeol ah." I cried.

"Are you talking about Yejin? Y-yah Kim Myungsoo! You better don't do anything stupid? Where are you now? Tell me, I'll be there." He asked. I wiped my tears away and chuckled a bit. He worried about me a bit too much.

"Its okay, Yeol ah. I won't do anything stupid. I'm still in school. You don't have to worry about me. Anyway, thanks. I love you, buddy!" I said and hang up before he could say anything.

I wiped away the remaining tears and stood up. I picked up the pictures and shoved them in my bag. I guess I'll have to burn all these pictures later. As I was about to walk out of the class, I saw another picture left under the table. I picked up and see it was a picture of Yejin. She was smiling happily in the picture. She could only smile like this when she's with Hoya...

She'll never be happy with me. I should know that by now. Without me realizing, a single tear dropped on the picture. Aishhh, since when did the Kim Myungsoo become a crybaby? I looked at the picture and smiled. It's time for me to finally let her go...

Kim Myungsoo, you can do this! Don't worry, you're the famous Kim Myungsoo after all. Almost every girls in the school are drooling over you. I can find myself a girl, easily.

 

 

I was too engrossed with my thoughts that I didn't even realise someone entered the class. I jumped a little when I felt a light tap on my shoulder. Thinking it was Sungyeol, I turned around and was surprised to see it wasn't him. But its my teacher, Ms. Park Soyeon. Or outside school, I just call her Soyeon Noona.

"Kim Myungsoo-ssii. May I ask why are you still here? It's late, are you not going back yet?" She asked softly. I shook my head and tried to hide the picture away from her. She looked at me and cocked an eyebrow. "What are you hiding from me?" She asked pointing to my back.

"I-i-it's nothing. W-Well, I better get going now." I stammered, feeling the tears threatening to fall again. I bowed a little and walked, but my steps were stopped when she grabbed my wrist. "You're not okay, are you?" She asked hesitantly.

I turned around and smiled bitterly. "Yah Kim Myungsoo, you were crying, didn't you?" She asked again. I just stood there, not answering her question. She sighed and let goof my wrist. "If you need someone to talk to, you can always find me. Arasseo?" She said and patted my shoulder lightly. She gave me a small smile before she left.

"Noona." I called out and she turned around. "Yes?" She asked me.

"A-are you free?"

She smiled at me and said, "Nope. I'm not. And for your information, I'm really expensive." She joked and we both chuckled.  "I was just kidding. Wanna grab some drinks? I'll pay, since you're my student." She said. I just nodded my head and she ruffled my hair, "Aigooooo, you cute thing." She cooed. We made our way to the cafe nearby.

 

 

"So, are you going to tell me what happened?" She asked as soon as we took our seat. I just smiled bitterly. To be honest, I'm not that sure myself if I should tell Soyeon Noona about Yejin. I'm afraid she might hate me too...

As if she understood what is going on my mind, she took my right hand and gave me a light squeeze. She looked at me and smiled. "It's okay Myungsoo, you can tell me anything. What's bothering you?"

I sighed and took a deep breath before spilling out everything. As expected she was shock to hear that I'm L, the mysterious guy who sent those threats to Hoya and Yejin. And I knew, Hoya must've told her about it. But she said nothing about it, and asked me to go on. I told her everything, from A to Z and said how much I regret what I've done.

"I don't deserve to call myself a human, right Noona?" I asked her, when I'm done. She kept quiet and stared at me blankly. Great... Soyeon Noona is going to hate me.

"Myungsoo ah, should I hate you? Should I be mad at you?" She asked. I was taken aback with her questions. I shrugged and muttered, "I-I guess so?"

"Really? But I don't. I understand why you are doing all these. I'm glad that you've decided to let her go and move on. That's the best decision for you, Yejin and for everyone. You did the right thing, Kim Myungsoo." She said as she smiled at me. I felt a sudden warmth in my hear when she smiled at me.

"Don't worry, I'm sure she's going to forgive you soon. Just give her some time. I'll help you. And keep in mind, you have Noona with you, whenever you need someone to lean on. Okay?" I just smiled and nod my head while keeping the urge to tear up again.

"I wonder how Hoya Hyung is going to react when he knows. I bet he's going to beat me up." I said and chuckled bitterly.

"Tsk. About that fool, let me handle him. You don't have to worry. I'll always help you, kiddo." She said and ruffled my hair, again.

I smiled at her kindness. "Thanks a lot, Noona." I whispered softly.

"Okay, enough with the dramas! Let's talk about something else, shall we?" She said happily. I just laughed as she keep on talking, not giving me a chance to say even a word.

"----- I think your best friend, Lee Sungyeol is really cute! How I wish I could just pinch those chubby cheeks--" I shook my head, my teacher is indeed very silly. She has a heart like an angel. No wonder Howon fell for her before..

Thanks a lot Soyeon Noona...

 

---

 

HOYA'S POV

 

We were in the living room, watching Dream High 2 together. But I could sense that Yejin wasn't even paying attention to the show. Ever since we got back home, she had become extremely quiet. I barely even hear her cute voice, her whining. Just silence.

I looked down and like I said before, she was spazzing out. She laid her head on my chest and hugged my waist tigthly. "Yejin ah, are you okay?" I asked softly. She shook her head and said she was perfectly fine. This must got something to do with that Myungsoo kid.

"Yejin, I'm not stupid okay. I know you're lying. What now? You can't even tell me, your boyfriend, what's wrong with you?" I said as I was starting to get annoyed with the silence. She just kept quiet and ignored my question. That's it!

I pushed her head lightly and stood up. "Fine, if you're not going to tell me, you can keep on being like this. Don't have to tell me, just ignore me forever." I blurted out without even thinking as I can no longer hold in my anger. "H-Hoya..." She whispered.

 

 

I ignored her and went to my room, slamming the door close. I let out a sigh as I threw myself on the bed. The effects of Kim Myungsoo. We can get into a fight even without his presence.

I heard a few knocks and rolled my eyes. "What is it?" I asked, annoyed.

"Look, I'm really sorry okay? But can you come out for a while, we need to talk." She asked. I lazily made my way to the door and unlocked it. She slowly entered my room and sat on my bed.

"What is it? Are you going to tell me everything now?" I asked, with a hint of impatience. She patted the spot next to her and asked me to sit down. So I did.

She grabbed my hand and looked at me. She hesitated for a while, before she finally said something. "Oppa, promise me you won't be mad? Okay?" I nodded my head lazily at her.

"Myungsoo is....." She trailed.

"What's with Myungsoo?" I asked, urging her to finish her sentence.

"Myungsoo is L."

WHAAAATTTT? I gasped. Is she joking? Ani, she must be kidding me. I looked at her again, and it doesn't seem like she's joking. So she is telling the truth...? I knew it, that punk is good for nothing!

"M-mwwooooo?!"

 

-------

ta dah! sorry for the late update. been busy with schools and i had a marathon yesterday and i was extremely tired OTL my legs.. no my whole body are aching. And I don't know what is happening to this fic lmao. Suddenly it becomes a sad, heart breaking story. Lol and yeap, this is no where near fluff or comedy anymore. I should end this fic soon orz

So yeah, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO THE HERO IN THIS FIC, LEE HOWON! We're looking forward to see HoAbs! And I'm expecting for more HoChest in the future! kekekeke~ I'm planning to write a oneshot but I don't know who should be the main character. HoBaby again? Woohyun? Sunggyu? Hahaha~

Anyway, don't forget to leave me a comment okay? And thanks for subscribing to the new subbies ^^ Annyeong :)x

 

 

a y HoBaby for you awesome people :) x

gif not mine, credits to tumblr