40

You Are My Teacher !

MYUNGSOO'S POV

I woke up when I felt the vibration from my phone. A message from Soyeon noona.

'Myungsoo ya, are you coming to school today? Noona has a plan for you.'

A plan? What could it be? I typed away my reply to her.

'Yeap. What is it, Noona?'

I threw my phone on the bed and made my way to take a shower. I let the warm water ran down my body as the thoughts of Yejin came to my mind. How I wish I could turn back time and fix everything. I let out a heavy sigh and  quickly finish my shower since I don't want to be late for school. School...

How am I supposed to face Howon hyung? I bet he's gonna beat me to death.. I deserve it though. If I were in his place, I would do the same thing. I shrugged the thoughts away and took my phone and saw an unread message.

'Do you think you can face Hoya today? Well, I'm thinking of a plan for you to apologize to him? That's if you want to :)'

Apologize? Is he going to forgive me if I did? I don't think he even want to see my face right now. But still... better now than never. I better apologize before it's too late. Too late...

'Sounds good. But is he going to be okay with it? I was planning to apologize to him but I don't know how. Glad that you would help. You're my guardian angel, Noona. Hehehe'

I started to dress up and wnt to the kitchen to make some sandwich. As soon as I was don with my breakfast, I grabbed my bag and walked to school. I'm still thinking of how to face Yejin and Hoya.... Well I should man up and be brave! Kim Myungsoo, you can do it!

 

 

I was greeted with a bright smile from Soyeon noona. She ruffled my hair as I pouted. "Noona, you ruined my hair!" I said and we both chuckled. She pinched my cheeks lightly. "Aigoo, our Myungsoo looks so handsome today~" she cooed.

I smirked and replied, "I believe that I'm always handsome noona..oops I mean Soyeon songsaeng nim!" She rolled her eyes at my remarks and pinched my cheeks again. I pouted again. "Aish Songsaeng nim, it hurts okay?"

"Oh Myungsoo, meet me at the cafe near our school okay? I'll ask Howon to go there. And don't worry, I'll be there for you okay? So you don't have to be afraid." She said and smiled. I could feel my tears threatening to fall. I'm really thankful that I have Soyeon Noona to help me...

I looked around to make sure no one is looking, and I gave Soyeon a hug. She was surprised at first but later patted me on my back. "Thanks Noona. I owe you, a lot.." I said, while trying to hold in my tears. "It's okay, Myungsoo ya"

I pulled away and chuckled lightly. "Ewww I'm such a crybaby..." She smiled at me and wiped away my tears. I was taken aback to be honest. Her touch.. is so soft... and I feel my heart started to race... Why am I feeling this way?

"Myungsoo, I think you should go now. Class is going to start in 5 minutes." I just nodded my head and made my way to class. I stepped into the class and I saw Yejin at her seat. I gave her a small smile but she just ignore me and turned away. I felt my heart breaking at her cold attitude. She still hates me...

I went to my seat and said hi to Yejin which she replied with a cold glare. I just kept quiet for the whole day and talked when I really need to. And I kept my head on the desk when it's Chemistry Class since I didn't dare to look at Howon's face. Wonder what's going to happen later...

 

 

I walked to the cafe with Soyeon Noona as soon as we finished school. I was really nervous that I was practically shaking. I can ever hear my heart pounding in my chest. I should really be prepared to get a punch in the face from him. Soyeon took my hand and gave me a reassuring squeeze. I can feel my body relaxed a bit from her gesture.

We went into the cafe and choose the furthest seat at the back, just in case if something's going to happen. We waited for Howon and had a little chat.

"....so Noona, do you still love Howon hyung?" I asked her while taking a sip of my drink. She pondered for a while and grinned. "Yeah.. I love him.." my face dropped a little as I heard that. Aishh why should I feel this way...

"...as a friend. I don't love him the way I used to. Why do you ask anyway?" I just smiled and shook my head.

"Oh, there he is!" She exclaimed while waving her hands. My heart started to beat rapidly. Oh god.. please save me..please save me... I could hear his foot steps getting nearer.

 

 

I looked up to see his face dropped as soon as he saw me. Is he going to punch me now?

"Myungsoo?!" He said, a bit loud. I was about to get up and bow when a fist landed on my right cheek. I fell down to the floor from the hard impact. As I've expected, he would greet me with a punch. I rubbed the spot where he punched me and I could feel some blood oozing from the corner of my lips.

I could hear a loud gasp came from Soyeon. Howon went to grab my collar and was about to throw another punch when Soyeon stopped him. "Yah Lee Howon! What the hell are you doing? Let him go!" She tried to pull his hands away.

He let go of me and Soyeon quickly wiped the blood with a tissue. She glared at Howon and said, "Yah, can't you see that we're in a cafe right now? But you being the stupid brat just had to create a scene!" She helped me to stand up and I chuckled lightly. "It's okay Noona. I deserve this."

"I'm sorry, Myungsoo." She whispered with an apologetic look. I just gave her a small smile. I saw Howon still standing, his face flushed with anger. "Hyung, would you mind to sit down for a while. I have something to say." He hesitated for a while but soon agreed when Soyeon flashed her a warning glare.

"What is it that you have to say? Make it quick, I can't stand looking at your face." He said coldly. I smiled bitterly.

"I would like to apologize for everything. I know what I did was wrong. If you were going to ask why I did it, I don't even know myself. I guess I was blinded by what I thought was love. I was too blinded by it that I didn't even realize that I'm hurting so many people in the process. I thought I could have her by doing all that... I thought I could love her better than you do..." I paused for a while to wipe away the tears that I didn't even realize were streaming down my face. I could see his face soften so I continued, "... but I was wrong. It was only you could make her smile, it was you who can make her happy and you were the only one that she loves. But I tried to deny all that, and tried to get her without knowing that I was actually hurting her. I know this simple sorry is nothing compared to what I've done. But really.. from the bottom of my heart... I'm truly, sincerely, deeply..sorry. I'm not hoping for you to forgive me this instant but I hope you would someday.." I ended with a small smile.

I looked over to Soyeon Noona who was wiping her tears and she mouthed me a 'you did well' which I replied with a smile. Howon cleared a throat and looked at me. He sighed, "What can I do? You're still a kid after all. I'm sorry for punching you earlier, Myungsoo. I guess.. we're cool now? But that doesn't mean that I've forgave you completely." He said and I just nodded.

"And also keep a distance from Yejin, okay?" He joked and we chuckled. "Don't worry Hyung, I don't think you would have to worry about me again later." I said which gained me a confused look from both of my teacher.

"What do you mean by that Myungsoo?" Soyeon asked. Howon nodded his head too while looking at me.

"I'm leaving soon.."

 

---

Double update! Since my update earlier kinda lol... So yeah, its in Myungsoo's pov.  Myungsoo is leaving. But nope, he's not running away. And do you guys mind if I set him up with Soyeon? You guys must be sick of the dramas lmao.  Tell me what do you think of the chapter ;D ppyooonngg ~