42

You Are My Teacher !

YEJIN'S POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone beeping telling me that I've received a text message.

Myungsoo? What does he want this time? I rolled my eyes and click on his message.

'Yejin ah, please meet me at the rooftop later after school. I have something important to tell. Please do meet me there. I'll be waiting :)'

Suddenly I felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist. I jumped in shock and almost dropped my phone. Oh yeah, we started to sleep together in the same room. But we never did anything more than just cuddling okay?

"Who is it?" Hoya asked huskily. I just gave him a small smile before replying, "Nothing. It's just Myungsoo.... he wants to meet me after school."

He just nodded and yawned before getting up slowly. "You should meet him Yejin. Or else you might regret it." he said before leaving to the bathroom. Regret it? Why would I?

I sighed and get up to prepare the breakfast before going to school.

 

--

 

Right after the last bell rang, I quickly made my to the rooftop after waving goodbye to Minyoung and my friends. I don't know why but my heartbeat starts to get quicker. Am I nervous? Scared? I wonder what is so important. Is it a good thing? Or a bad thing?

Before I knew it, I've arrived at the rooftop. Myungsoo was already there waiting for me. He smiled that angelic smile at me. But why can I see... sadness behind the smile?

"You came." he said and I just nodded. There was an uncomfortable silence in between us.

"I guess.. uhh... thanks for coming? I didn't really expect for you really come here." he said while rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

"What is it that you have to tell me? Just get straight to the point." I replied coldly.

I could see the look of pain in his face but he quickly replace it with a small smile. "Oh yeah.. first of all, I would like to apologize to you. I know what I did was wrong and plain horrible. I'm not forcing you to forgive me right here, right now. I just want you to know that I am really sorry." I looked at him and I could see he is trying really hard to contain his tears.

He took my hand slowly and smiled. "Yejin ah, I sincerely did love you. But the love had slowly changed and it is no longer love, but obsession. I was too possesive and blinded with jealousy that I didn't even realize I was hurting you. I..I.." he stopped to wipe away his tears. Only then that I realized I was crying too.

He then continued, his voice shaking "Really, I don't have the intention to hurt you. Even I don't know why I did all that. Just the thoughts of all the pain that I've put you through, I feel really bad." I can feel a light pang in my heart. His words are breaking my heart and I can no longer hold in my tears.

"Yeah, I'm a jerk. You can hate me all you want. You have all the rights to hate me. But, right now, I'm telling you the truth. I am sincerely sorry." He looked at me with tears rolling down his face. He smiled and wiped my tears with his thumb.

"I am really a jerk. Look, I even made you cried when I was supposed to apologize." He chuckled which made me cried even more. He cupped my cheeks and looked into my eyes. "Hey, why are you crying? don't cry... aigoo, I'm sorry for making you cry... I guess I just can never do things right. I'm sorry, Yejin ah."

"Can you please stop saying sorry? You are making me feel bad, you jerk!" I finally said. He looked at me and laugh. It has been a long time since I last saw him laugh. He is really an angel at heart.

 

 

 

After we both had calm down, he turned to look at me with a smile. "Oh, there's another thing, Yejin ah." he said.

I raised an eyebrow. "Huh? What is it?"

He took a deep breath and smiled again. "I'm moving to Japan."

I froze. Did I just hear right? I took me a few time to finally take in what he just said. "W-what? Why.. When.. Are you serious?" I asked him in disbelief.

"Whoa.. chill. Are you that happy I'm leaving?" He joked which made me feel guilty. Why would I feel happy when one of my best friend is leaving? He is still my best friend.

He probably realized that I was feeling bad so he quickly said, "Yeah, I'm moving to Japan with my mum. She called and asked me to stay with her. Well it has always been my dream to be a professional photographer and there's a place in Japan which offers a good course there. I should not waste my chance right?"

I just nodded, still trying to process everything. "And I'm leaving the day after tomorrow." I looked at him with wide eyes. "That soon?!"

He smiled and nodded. "Well, we can still talk on skype or twitter you know? In case if you missed me." I just rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Oh yeah, one last thing. Could you come to my place tomorrow? Well, I don't really want to but Soyeon Noona insisted on doing a farewell party. So yeah, if you have the time please come to the party with Hoya Hyung." he said with hope in his voice.

I decided to a little and looked at him coldly. "Well, I don't think I have the time. I pretty busy..." he looked a little sad and just rub the back of his neck. "Ah... well.. that's a pity... but it's okay.." I laughed and he looked at me confusedly.

"I was just kidding you idiot. Of course I would come! It's the last time I would be seeing you." I said and smacked his arm. He just chuckled nervously.

"So, is there something else that I need to know?" I asked.

"You and your Soyeon Noona?" I asked an winked. His eyes widened and he started to blush.

"N-no... there is nothing goin between us. R-really.. Uhh.. not yet I think?" He stuttered. We both laughed and enjoyed the moment.

"Oh..!" he suddenly said. I looked at him to see he had a grin on his face. "Yejin ah, can I hug you? ...for the last time?" he asked, hesitating.

I smiled and pulled him into a warm hug.

 

--

Finally~ an update! Sorry for the long wait. I was having an exam. Thanks for the birthday wishes! I LOVE YOU ALL. SARANGHAE! AIERU! MAHAL KITA! SAYA SAYANG KAMU! TE AMO! WO AI NI! okay i only know those languages OTL anyways i might update soon, and this time for real.REALLY SOON! Thanks for the reading and drop a comment ;)