Chapter 27: Going Home

My Name is Sandara Park

 "I can't believe this just happened.. I'm pretty pissed off right now.. Ugh.. Lee Chaerin."

 

Flashback earlier

Will you marry me? Chaerin asked me so sincerely. What? Why so sudden? She's out of her mind.. Why is she doing this? Arggghh.. whatever.. here it goes.. Chaerinna..  I think this is.. I.. I.. I stuttered with my answer.

 

HAHAHAHA!!!!

 

Wait, what? Why are they laughing in chorus. I looked at Chaerin and she's squatting on the floor holding her belly and almost out of breath from laughing so hard.

 

Noooo!!!

 

It's a freakin' prank. I turned my back on her or to them then I ran towards the beach. I couldn't control myself from crying.. in embarassment. All I thought it was so real. Damn you Chaerinnie.. 

End of Flashback

 

Dara..

 

Wait for me..

 

Dara..

 

Please.. Chaerin pleaded.

 

Go away Chae.. 

 

She was able to catch up on me and grabbed my hand and pulled me in closer then hugged me tight. I'm sorry.. you were so serious.. I was thinking of backing out.. but Harin was so insistent.. please don't be mad at me.. Chaerin broke the hug and lifted my head to look me in the eye. I threw a hard slap on her shoulder.. coupled with small jabs on her arm. That's for making fun of me.. You're really bad Chaerinna.. I pouted my lips in dissappointment. Now shes giggling again. Stop it already.. it isn't funny anymore.  She stopped from snickering. Okay.. okay..  I will not do it again.. Chaerin responded.

 

Why am I even sadden with that last statement?  What do you mean? I replied with my melancholic voice. The prank thing.. I know you will certainly say no to me..  Why would she even assume that? It's too early for me to ask you that.. but, I really thought you would blew my acting.. I'm really sorry.. I know its so childish of me. I guess she's right. It's too early. But, you'll  never what my answer would be if youre not going to ask me. anyway.. Why am I even unhappy with the thought.

 

Darong.. She held my head in between her hands. I love you so much.. then she planted a kiss on my lips. Come on.. let's go back.. she addedChaerin swung her arm around my shoulder as we headed back to the café. Jeremy and Harin were so apologetic to me. He wanted to make things up for what they did.. and suggested that we go out for a picnic.. just the four of us in the beach. It was so random and unscheduled.. I really love it. We went to a local store and Jeremy picked out some drinks then we went for an ice cream and some cake. It was all fun and lovely day for us.. best moment for healing. We set out into the beach.. spreading the  picnic blanket in the sand then we just sat, ate, chat, taking pictures and drinking booze. Jeremy was so engrossed with the simple happiness we were in and decided to take a video then posted it on instagram + snapchat..

 

When evening came.. we continue the fun time in Jeremy's mansion.. We played tables and darts.. Jeremy also invited some of his hollywood friends. After awhile, I found myself in the veranda with Harin.Dara unnie.. Harin broke the silence. If my sister would really ask you to marry her.. would you say yes? Wait what? I was caught off guard with the question.. Huh? Well, uhm.. I tapped both my index finger to each other to release the tension but hen Harin just burst in laughter.

 

I am sorry Dara unnie..you look so funny.. I mean.. is it just me? What's wrong with this Lee sisters? Why would they find me funny? No, I think you're sister feels the same way.. She always ends up laughing even though I'm not even trying at all. I took out my phone and scanned for updates on social media and news. 

 

OH MY GOD!! Chaerinnie where are you? I'm pretty sure Jiyong is behind this.. What's wrong Dara unnie? Harin approached me and I showed her the picture on the news. Oh no,.. she's clearly in big trouble now..is that you? Your face is blurry and pixelized.. 

 

He must have seen the video from Jeremy Scott. Ughh.. how can I be so careless? Chaerin was on her way towards us bringing with her 2 cans of beer. What's wrong Dara? I showed her my phone. Then her forehead creases. She was so calm in handling the situation as she pulled out her phone from her pocket then dialled some numbers and talked to some people. I knew this would happen. Dara, I guess we need to go home with this. Do you still have a contact number of G-Dragon? I have already booked our flight back to Seoul tonight. She took in a big sigh.. We need to fix this right away.

 

In the Airplane back to Seoul

Hey baby.. please calm down.. She pulled me in closer and wrapped her arm on my shoulder. Chaerin must've notice my anxiety level is sky high. I'm so sorry Chaerinna.. I feel like this is all my fault. Scandals happened to almost all celebrities Dara.. and I am not exempted to that.. that's why we have people to handle this certain problem. Darong, no matter what happens in Seoul. Please don't let go of me.. What does she mean by that?

 

In my world.. its a rare thing to have this kind of relationship with you and I want it to last.. to be true. ​​​​​Before I met you, no one really takes me seriously. Men are scared to approach me.. there were others who poses and sees me like trophy to conquer. That's why I want this to work.. I want us to work. Okay.. Do you understand me?  Chaerin explainedI simply nodded and nestled my head to her shoulder.

 

I love you baby.. ​​​​​​then she gave a peck on my forehead. Try to get some sleep Dara.

 

Yeah, you too.

 

In Seoul

We didn't waste any time when we arrived in Seoul. It was lunch time already. I didn't catch up enough sleep but the people of Chaerin had already contacted Jiyong and we're set to meet in a restaurant. I opened the door to a VIP room and saw Jiyong sitting alone in front of the table.

 

Dara..He stood right up when he saw me.. then walked towards me.. He was very enthusiastic. But he looks haggard.. it seems like he didn't shave his beard for days.. his hair was unruly and he's wearing a cap with a clip binder on side of its bill. I miss you jag.. Dara.. he added. But his smile later turned into a frown when he saw Lee Chaerin coming in the entrance. ​​​​​​Lets get this straight G.. What do you want? Chaerin said coldly. I've already told Dara about what I want long before, I bet she already told you everything.

 

No, that's what you want her to believe.. I hate beating around the bush G.. people like you is just plain disgusting. Dara is of legal age and she can decide who ever she wants to be with.. What you're doing right now is an extortion. Chaerin spoke like a lawyer. She's so fierce.  I want to talk to her alone.. Jiyong reprimandedNahh.. that's impossible.. I motioned forward but Chaerin lifted her hand to stop me. That's my terms then we will come up with an agreement. Jiyong retorted. Didn't you just hear what I said.. I don't like repeating myself G..

 

Chaerinna.. I squeezed her hand tightly.Chaerin turned her head towards me. It's okay Chae.. I can handle this.. please trust me this time..  Chaerin leaned towards me and whispered something in my ear.. Baby.. remember what I told you on the plane? I simply nodded. Then she turned her head towards Jiyong again. I will be back after an hour.. then we'll talk. Chaerin just left the room. Dara.. I miss you so much.. Jiyong moved towards me. What is it that you want to talk about Ji? I asked. I'm sorry Dara.. if I have done this to you.. I was so wrong.. the moment you left.. my life was so empty.. I would rather keep you as a friend.. than totally lose you. Can we start all over again? As a friend? Is there any ulterior motives behind this again? Is this what you want to talk about in private? Why would he be asdking me this? No.. I just want to have a good start with you.. Would you accept my offer.. Jiyong extended his hand towards me. Huh.. I guess theres no harm in it.. it's a good thing, right? Okay.. I took Jiyong's hand then shake it gently. Friends. His hand is quite cold and sweaty. What is wrong with him? 

 

Now, tell me.. what is it that you want? Jiyong reached for a folder inside his bag. I need you Dara. He pushed the folder towards me. I need to discuss this first with Chaerin, Ji.. I was caught surprised with his plans. Suddenly, I felt with my thoughts. How narcissistic of me? It's okay.. but I really hope you will consider this.. for all the good times sake, right? He explained. I'm.. I'm trying to change Dara.. I'm trying to stand up on my own now.. I hope you will help me with this..

 

As what I've said.. Jiyong cut me short of my line. Yeah.. I heard you the first time.. I called Chaerin in and handed her the folder. 

 

I won't push with your scandal CL'ssi so long as you will allow Dara to agree with this.