Chapter 21: CL's Property

My Name is Sandara Park

Cont...

 

Oh my God.. this isn't happening right now? What should I do?  I turned my head and glance at Lee Chaerin. She's smiling alright but her eyes were bloodshot  and moist staring back at me. She must've held back her tears. Bom.. please comfort her for me. I turned my head in front facing Jiyong.. but I couldn't say anything.. I stood frozen for a moment.. No, I just can't make a scene.. there's just so many at stake right now.

 

Come on Dara.. think.. I lifted my hand and cupped my mouth.. then tears started falling and flowing on my cheeks. My heart was broken as I was  choking deep inside as he took my hand and inserted the ring in my finger and I couldn't even do anything about it. Then.. everyone applauded. He stood up flashing his best smile in the crowd.. he took his time to look into my eyes. I'm totally helpless.. My lips were shaking and just allowed Jiyong to do his worse as he pressed his lips gently on mine. I tried closing my eyes as to avoid seeing the horror taking place in front of me. 

 

The moment I got myself back on my feet, my eyes were scouring for Chaerin once again.. but she's already gone. Chaerinna.. I don't have anything to do with this. I feel like I'm sinking in quicksand. I'm dying inside as people continued to cheer for us. I couldn't control my tears from falling once again. What if she won't believe me this time?

 

Post party

People were leaving one by one while Jiyong was so fully immersed sending off his guests as I was just in the corner, glancing and fake smiling to guests extending their greetings to me. After awhile.. I was sitting on the porch outside.. waiting for my ride.. but I'm not sure if I have one.. the truth is.. I'm lost.. I was just blank staring in the blackness of the night.

 

What the?..  Someone just covered my back with an oversized coat.. I lifted my head. You came back. My eyes swelled with tears again.. I couldn't control myself as I stood up and hugged her tight not minding the people around us as she reverted my hug back and squeezed me inside her arms. I released a sigh of relief. She changed her clothes though. She's just wearing white t's matched with red pants and white classic Chuck Taylor All Star. Let's go home Darong.. she said. Ne.. I replied with my aegyo.

 

But then, someone just grabbed my arm. Where are you going? Are you leaving?  I was shocked as I turned around to see. Ji?

 

Enough of this GD..  Chaerin just remove his arm on me forcefully then held my hand tightly. I saw Jiyong's face went so puzzled. What's wrong with you CL? Oh no.. this is trouble. I stare at Chaerin's eyes intently hoping she will get my message then let go of her hand, removed the jacket and returned it to her. Good bye Chae, come on Ji.. let's go. I muttered softly. Dara.. Her eyes went wide and her brows furrowed. I turned my back on her, slid my hand to Jiyong's arm then walked away towards his car. 

 

Have faith on me Chaerin.. everything will be fine soon..

 

​​​​​​In the Car

We were both silent in the car for I don't know how long.. but Jiyong was definitely into deep thinking as he was just staring outside the car window. Ji.. we need to stop this..  I cant take this anymore..  I broke the silence. Dara.. I'm tired right now.. can we talk about this tomorrow.. He insisted. No Ji. I stood my ground. You cannot always have what you want Dara.. 

 

..I removed the ring on my finger.. 

..Grabbed his hand

..and placed the ring in the center of his palm.

 

STOP THE CAR!!! I went out.. but Jiyong followed thereafter. ​​​​​​Dara, wait.. why are you acting like this? He looked a bit annoyed now. IT'S OVER JI!!! I shouted desperately. What part of it that you can't understand? 

 

Dara.. he replied softlyI'm done with you Ji.. Leave me alone!!  Or else I will call a police. Jiyong raised and surrendered his arm in the air. Okay you won.. he said while shaking his head in disbelief then he went back to his car then drove off.

 

I hailed a taxi going to YG Dormitory and went straight to Chaerin's room. I knocked on her door for a couple of times but no one was answering. Chaerinnie.. please open up..I know you're in there. I won't leave here until you open this up.. but still there was no response. I rested my back at the door then sat down for awhile. I took my phone out from my hand bag and shoot a text.

 

To: My Baby Rin

Chae baby.. where are you? 

Please don't.. give me the silent treatment again.  TT TT

Message sent

 

I waited a little longer.. and.. heard a beep from my phone. I hurriedly opened and read who's it from. Damn..

 

​​​​​​1 Message Received

From: Kwon Jiyong

Where are you Dara? Did you get back home safely? 

I'm sorry for what I did. Let's talk tomorrow. Okay?

 

Ugh.. The nerve of this guy. What's wrong with him? I was not expecting this from him at all. I stood up from where I was and then another message just came in.

 

1 Message Received

From: My Baby Rin

Roof top

 

What the.. damn she's so cold even in text messages but her reply raised my hopes though. I went up immediately. Chaerin baby.. I was so emotional upon seeing her back standing near the edge of the roof deck. I ran towards her then hugged her from behind. I'm so sorry Chaerinna.. I had no intentions of hurting you.. I tried my very best to control the situation but..

 

HAHAHA!!!!

 

What the? Why is she cracking up so hard? Now what? I'm not even trying to be funny. I stood back and waited for her to turn around as I was so confused.

 

I'm sorry Darong.. Come here.. Chaerin wrapped her arms around me and landed a soft kiss on my forehead.. next to my eyes then to my lips. I know.. the moment I saw your eyes.. I got the message.  So, she can see right through me now?.. But what's so funny about that? Am I too obvious.. Oh, I just remembered something..

 

What is it? I asked. She took a piece of paper and a pen on her bag. Wait.. She started scribbling on a piece of paper. Okay done.. she uttered. What's that? She giggled.. as she pinned the paper on my forehead. Come here.. then pulled up her cam phone then took a selfie.

 

She showed me the picture and the paper read: "LEE CHAERIN'S PROPERTY." Now.. you're definitely mine now. I chuckled as I recalled the times when we were on the beach. Despite her image of being so cold, I love it when the kid that she's been hiding inside her comes out once in awhile. Chaerin beamed out her super wide smile then cupped my face with her hands and leaned forward then planted a gentle kiss on my lips. There.. its official.. You are mine. We both laugh then went silent for a while. 

 

What now? She hugged me from behind. I don't know but I have already returned the ring.. and I'll try to convince him to cancel the engagement tomorrow. I explained. I guess, we better get going then.. I'm already late with my performance.. She gave me a devious smile. I paused for awhile trying to.. hul.

 

The next day

I woke up next to my baby then ended staring at her. I am now officially her property and it feels great. I giggled at my own chain of thoughts. Uhmmm.. What time is it? Chaerin just woke up as well. It's 9 in the morning.. I overslept in her room.. but I don't care anymore. ​​​​​​Ohhhh.. I'm late. I wrapped my arms around her waist then nestled my head over her shoulder as I inhaled her essence.. Her scent is quite addicting. Don't go.. I grumbled. Why baby.. Do you want another performance? I just burst out laughingI couldn't ask for more right now. I'm loving every minute I'd spent with her.. 

 

In the Ramen shop

Chaerin went on ahead with her schedule as I stopped by the nearby Ramen shop in my dorm before reporting to the office. I ordered my favorite one big bowl of Aori Ramen, dumplings and teppanyakki when suddenly. Someone just burst into the door. Ugh, this guy doesn't really know how to give up. What is he doing here? He looked like he didn't get enough sleep, not even a proper shower.  He stood up in front of me.. then he took something in his jacket..

 

Don't lie to me Dara.. Jiyong just threw the pictures on my table..

 

How?

 

Where did you get these?