Chapter 11: Don't Go

My Name is Sandara Park

"I'm definitely not thinking straight right now, but the hell with it " 

 

In Chaerin's Apartment 

Is this even for real? I sighed.

 

Am I being too impulsive? I know.. I'm losing my mind and this is just so fast.. but I'm happy.. and excited. She glanced this way with a smile on her face and all my thoughts went away. How I wish I could just spend this moment with her like this without worries.

 

Hello Omma.. so sorry for such a short notice. I'll be coming home late tonight. Okay.. Bye. My mom is in Seoul. She oftentimes pays me a visit but I significantly asked her to be here for me. I don't know..  I feel like I will be needing her support on this one. I put down the phone  after the call while watching Chaerin cooking dinner for the both of us. Who would've thought this will eventually happen? And that we are about to start something special. Or are we?

 

Moments earlier

I kissed her and felt her soft lips against mine but my forehead creases when she didn't kiss back. I've waited for awhile and was about to decide to withdrew, but then, Chaerin started  to lean forward and tilted her head to the side. She broke her lips slightly open then plunged it in to mine. Her hands reached forward as I felt her fingertips traced the length of my neck and rubbing my cheeks with her thumb applying gentle pressure as she's  and nibbling my lips softly. I was completely blown away with the turn of events. I didn't even expect that I would be able to pull this thing off and surrender to her so easily. She is just so irresistible. The movements of her lips were so intoxicating and surreal.

 

Shortly after, she lowered both her arms towards the side and slid them through my waist. Chaerin pulled me in much closer to her as she slipped her hands inside my shirt slowly  and felt her fingernails and digging on my skin moving up to my back. I can only do less with my arms as I wrapped them around her neck and held on to her. Chaerin didn't hold back as she drew her tongue slightly out then playfully pushed it inside my mouth. This is so embarassing but clearly, my body was begging for her to do more as her lips and hands continued their onslaught  as I held no resistance at all.  

 

Everything in me was in auto mode responding back and letting to loose all of my inhibition. I simply ran down my fingertips to her beautiful locks of hair and reached her nape then pulled her deeper into a fervent kiss. This is insane. Definitely insane.. I pulled myself together as I gasped for air but Chaerin was already nibbling my ear gently and savouring my scent as she descends back to my neck while her hand slither through my chest and explored the fullness of my ; my , nipping it gently between her thumb and index finger.

 

Ahh Chae..

 

I got caught in my weak spot and eventually lost all my control as my vocals released small moans. Her hand continued to sneak in slowly down my abdominals and squeezing it lightly as she kept on  and smacking her lips on my bare shoulder and collar bone.  

 

No Chae.. I was able to grabbed her hand before she could even go down any further. Sneaky Chaerin, that was close. But then, 

 

*Grrrlll!!!  Ugh, why now? What was that? Chaerin was trying really hard holding back her laughter. My stomach growled and felt my knees were about to give up as well. Damn this. Haisst.. it's me.I'm hungry Chae. I.. 

 

HAHAHAHA. What in the world is wrong with you Darong?  Come here.. She didn't wait for me to respond as she grabbed my hand, led me out of the bathroom then straight to the kitchen.

End of flashback

 

After dinner, I ended up washing the dishes when Chaerin hugged me from behind. She slipped her hands into my waist and squeezed me tight while inhaling my fragrance in my neck. I can get use to this, you know. She said softly with her raspy voice whispering in my ear. Then, it just snapped at me. 

 

Oh my God.. I totally forgot about Jiyong. What.. how.. will I tell her? No way. She might freak out. What am I going to do? Think Dara. Don't you think we need to talk about this first, Chae? I tried to distract her while she's tracing kisses on my neck. Talk about what? She replied. About us. I said. I don't want to put a lot of thought into this Darong. I just act how I feel.. she responded right away. But, don't you think we're going a little too fast? I asked.  Oh, is that so? She asked me so innocently. I think so.. I replied then turned myself to face her.

 

Well...

It's just that..

It's been awhile since I..

We have this dating ban.. you know.. She seemed stuck with her own thought.

 

I've never dated a woman before. I'm not even sure what to do about this. And I couldn't even tell her about Jiyong, the one thing that's really holding me back. Damn..  I shouldn't have kissed her in the first place since Ji and I weren't officially over yet. Uhh, it's too late for that.  Otoke.. How about we take things slow? I said to her comfortingly. How do you define slow? She asked expectantly. ​​​​​​She looks so vulnerable now in my eyes. How am I going to handle this?  Then my phone rang. I turned myself away from her and took my phone lying in the table behind me. It's mom. Omma. Yes. I'm going. Ne, bye.

 

Pudong, can we have this conversation tomorrow? My mother's seem to be in perfect timing. At least I would have a perfect excuse for not staying. Well, but.. ugh. okay.. I felt the sudden sadness around her response. What is it Chaerinna? 

 

I just thought you're staying for tonight. She replied to me. You just don't know how much I wanted to stay Chae, but there are things I need to settle first."  Pudonggie.. maybe not tonight. But, I'll make it up to you next time. Then, I gave her a hug and a peck on her lips. You don't have to go, you know. Chae pleaded but I only responded in silence.

 

Yeah.. its okay.. I'll call the driver.. she mumbled. No, I'll take a cab.. I left my car in the office. I was about to leave but when I glanced at her pleading eyes, I couldn't resist but to kiss her back. She grabbed me by the waist and squeezed me under her embrace then we were both caught up with the heat and excitement once again. Chae, I really have to go.  I have managed to break the kiss. I know. She replied coyly but she keeps on staring at my lips while her hands were still locked on my body.

 

Good night Chae. I'm sorry but I have to do this. Then, I left.

 

In my apartment

Omma!! ​​​​​​It's been a while since I have spend some time with her. Yes, I am in my apartment, my secret world, that even Jiyong and Park Bom didn't know about. This is where I usually go when I need some time to think. Everything in this house is all me. My studio.. my bedroom.. my books. Have you taken your dinner yet, Sandara Park? I giggled a bit after hearing  her calling me out with my complete name. Yeah Omma.. I did.. 

 

Then, I guess I need to go and sleep now.. she replied. My mom and siblings live in Busan but she oftentimes visits me in Seoul. I am sensing something bad is about to happen. Meeooww.. Oh goodness, she brought Dadoong.. Here kitty.. kitty. Hhhmmm.. I miss you so much.. 

 

1 Message Received:

From: My Baby Rin

Darong, I miss you already.. I'm not quite sure what you mean by slow but I will follow your lead.

Hope we can spend more time together.

Good night and see you tomorrow.

 

Well this is new, and why am I even wearing my stupid smile the whole time while reading her text. Huh, silly Dara.

 

To: My Baby Rin

I know how you feel Baby. Trust me, I feel the same way too. 

Yes, see you tomorrow.

Good night <3

 

Message sent. Why is my heart beating so fast?

 

​​At the YGE building

Yeaaahh!! Everyone was cheering after viewing the trailer for the first episode of the show. We were all called in for a meeting by YG. Congratulations. It was a good trailer. Now, for the next episode.. prepare a set of outfit designs for  CL's new Music video. We will start shooting next week. YG was explaining when suddenly..

 

DARA!! 

WHERE IS SANDARA PARK!!! 

I AM HER BOYFRIEND.

GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME.

 

Everyone was startled at the commotion outside the conference room. I went out to see and Jiyong was yelling while resisting the security. Dara, there you are. We need to talk. Jiyong pleaded while his breath reeked with alcohol.

 

As I turned to my left. I saw Lee Chaerin standing in the hallway completely frozen.