Chapter 8

TWICE Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dancing Mo-Chine, Hirai Momo. (image)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe this." Nayeon said as she drink her soda.

"Me, too." Mina answered

"Oh, come on. You're overreacting. It's just a win."

"Consecutive wins, Ms. Kim Dahyun. WAAAAAH!" Nayeon cheered.

They were celebrating since they won again. It's already their 3rd win since Nayeon was a 2nd year student.

"When will you grow up, our dear leader?"

"Shut up, Dahyun. I'm still a highschool student."

Dahyun ignored Nayeon and looked outside the window. She immediately stand up upon seeing something. 

"Woah! Calm down, Dubu."

"Isn't that the 'DD'?" Dahyun asked as she point outside. Everyone looked at where Dahyun's pointing.

It certainly was the 'DD' walking.

"What did they do at this hour? Didn't their intermission ended hours ago." Nayeon commented

"Maybe they stayed to watch our performance." Mina said "Since someone here picked last."

"You're still blaming me for that? But, why would they watch our performance?"

"Well, Jeongyeon sunbae was your friend, Nabong unnie. Sana and Momo sunbae are Minari unnie friends, too and Chaeng is Tzuyu's friend, right?" Dahyun said then continued "Maybe they wanted to see the performance of their friend."

"You think so?"

"Yeah. And if that's the case..." Dahyun said as she stand up "I'm inviting them to celebrate with us." 

Dahyun ran out before Nayeon could stop her. She went to the girls that's walking and ran to catch up with them. 

"YA!"

The girls turned around and saw Dahyun.

"Oh. Dahyun, what's wrong?" Jeongyeon asked

"Wait." Dahyun said as she catched her breath. "Do you...want...to...celebrate with...us?"

"Celebrate? Oh, right. You won. Congrats." Sana said

"Congratulations." Momo said too

"So, do you want to?"

"Is it okay, though? We're rivals."

"Come on, Jeongyeon sunbae. It's just for the night. Pleeeeasee~"

"Fine, fine. But, it's just for tonight. Okay?" Jeongyeon said as she ruffled Dahyun's hair

Jeongyeon and Dahyun were teammates for an hour or more and Jeongyeon learned to make Dahyun her friend. They went back to the restaurant and the air was a bit awkward. Nayeon and Jeongyeon were friends since elementary days with Jihyo but they drifted apart in 1st year highschool. Mina, Sana and Momo also drifted apart. So, it was awkward. Definitely.

Dahyun sighed and looked at Chaeyoung and Tzuyu talking. She smiled upon seeing that the two are still talking even if the air is awkward.

'Well, it's nice that the two of them are not awkward like this people.' Dahyun thought

"Are you guys seriously going to keep your heads down all the time?"

"Dahyun, I think we should leave. We're ruining your celebration." Jeongyeon said as she stood up.

"Yeah." Sana agreed and dragged Momo to stand up. Momo doesn't want to leave since there's food but stood up when Sana gave her a glare. 

"Thanks for inviting us, though. And congratulations." Jeongyeon said as she turn around. 

She was about to leave the table when Nayeon grab her shirt.

"Where the hell are you going?" Nayeon voice stopped Jeongyeon "We're not done with the celebration."

Jeongyeon turned around to see Nayeon staring at her causing her to blush. 

"Sit down." Nayeon said in a calm but commanding voice. This caused Jeongyeon, Momo and Sana to sat down. 

"Now then, let's party!"

All of them nod and they eat, drink, sing, dance, and do stuffs that teenager would do when they're celebrating. They were finished at 10PM since they still have classes tomorrow.

Jeongyeon went with Nayeon since their house is next to each other. Sana, Momo and Mina live in the same subdivision. While Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu have their houses on the same way. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Jeongyeon and Nayeon's side]

The two of them walked like they don't know each other. Nayeon was still mad that Jeongyeon chose the 'DD' than their friendship. Jeongyeon gathered her courage and was about to talk to Nayeon when a fireworks lit up the sky.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter