Chapter 17

TWICE Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung woke up because of the loud noises. 

'What are those unnies up to again?'

She climbed down and realized that Dahyun is not in her bed.

'Is she up already?'

Chaeyoung went out and saw her unnies running around, flipping things and searching.

"What's going on?"

All of them stopped and looked at Chaeyoung.

"Dahyun's missing."

"Huh?"

"She's gone."

"Maybe she's in the school, already."

"Ya! Wake up, Son Chaeyoung! It's only 5 in the morning and she's in the school?"

"Maybe she woke up earlier."

"She never wake up early."

Mina came out of the room and showed her phone. It has a message from Dahyun.

"She's in the school."

"Thank god. That girl never fail to make me worried." Jihyo said as she sat on the couch "Everyone, get dressed already. I'm going to prepare breakfast."

"Yes, mom."

Once they got dressed, they went to eat breakfast and go to school. Chaeyoung entered the 'Mermaids' room first, hoping to find Dahyun there but she wasn't there. She went to Dahyun's class but Dahyun wasn't there so she went back to her class.

"Where have you been?"

"Looking for Dahyun unnie."

"You didn't saw her? She greeted me, earlier."

"WHERE?"

"When I pass the cafeteria."

Chaeyoung was about to leave when Tzuyu stopped her.

"Stop chasing her. You can see her in the 'TWICE' clubroom later, anyway."

Chaeyoung stopped and looked at Tzuyu.

"We have a clubroom?"

"Yeah. You haven't heared about this because as soon as we got off the school, you ran to search for Dahyun unnie."

"Well...okay. As long as I see her."

"You like her, don't you?"

"Hmm?"

"You like Dahyun unnie." Chaeyoung didn't understand why Tzuyu's voice seems a bit sad but she answered her bestfriend honestly.

"Yes."

Tzuyu feel bad for Sana but she can't help to smile at her bestfriend. Tzuyu likes Sana but she can't help shipping the two maknaes together. "You finally found the one, huh?"

"She's the one." Chaeyoung said and smiled back

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Class ended and Chaeyoung immediately got up to drag Tzuyu towards the 'TWICE' room. They entered and both of them felt their heart sunk.

They saw Dahyun and Sana sleeping while leaning with each other. Dahyun was leaning on Sana's shoulder and Sana was leaning on Dahyun's head. It was a really rare sight considering the fact that this seems like the first moment of Sana and Dahyun.

'Since when did they got close to do this?' Tzuyu thought

"YO! MAKNAES! Stop blocking the way!" a loud voice caused Dahyun and Sana to be awaken. Tzuyu and Chaeyoung turned around to see Jihyo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

Nayeon took a peek inside and realized that Sana and Dahyun are sitting close with each other. She also thought that it was weird since Dahyun and Sana aren't that close. But she decided to shrug it and pushed the maknae to enter.

"Dahyun! Seems tired." Nayeon commented as soon as she got in

"I couldn't sleep last night." Dahyun said while showing her smile which is fake but only she knows it. She got up and helped Sana up, too.

"Everyone was really shocked to find out you were in the school so early."

"Yeah. I hadn't had sleep last night so I slept in the class."

"Such a bad student." Jihyo said but Dahyun only replied her with a giggle

Chaeyoung and Jihyo noticed something different about Dahyun but couldn't find out what it was.

Again, the door opened revealing Mina and Momo.

'Oh! They're together?' Jeongyeon thought

Momo was about to hug Jeongyeon but saw Nayeon so she went to Dahyun instead.

"Annyeong, Kim."

"Hello to you too, Hirai."

"Okay. So, why are we here?" Mina interrupted

"To check our new club room. Yey!" Jihyo said while jumping up and down. Their new club room is twice the size of their room before. It's a practice room but it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter