Chapter 35

TWICE Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun thought that it was the only time she’ll saw Somi in their house but it turns out she came there every Saturday and Sunday to ask Chaeyoung on a date. Not only weekends but every weekdays, she waits for Chaeyoung in the school entrance after class.

Dahyun is jealous and mad but decided to keep it to herself. She needs to be understanding for their future relationship. But Somi is really getting on her nerves.

February came but Somi didn’t changed even Chaeyoung constantly reminded her about Dahyun. And again, there is Somi waiting for at the school entrance. Dahyun’s face immediately changed.

“Woah. You really need to turn her down, Chaeyoung.” Jeongyeon joked

“I tried. But…she doesn’t seems to take my rejection seriously.”

Nayeon saw Dahyun’s expression so she moved closer to Dahyun and talked to her.

“Are you okay, Dahyun ah?” Nayeon whispered

“Absolutely.” Dahyun answered sarcastically

“I’m asking you properly, Kim Dahyun.”

“Alright, alright. I’m not okay. Do you really need to ask it when you know the answer?”

“Then why don’t you stop Chaeyoung from coming with Somi?”

“Because I have no rights to keep her tied-down.”

“I see. You’re going to be a great girlfriend in the future.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. Because you trust your partner.”

Dahyun chuckled and continued walking until they arrived at the entrance where Somi is waiting.

“Hi, Chaeyoung. Hi, guys.” Somi greeted “I’m here to talk to Chaeyoung.”

“Talk?” Dahyun asked

“Yeah.”

“Not going on a date?”

“Uhh…no. I have something to do today.”

“I see.”

Dahyun walked towards the limo and left them to listen to what Somi is going to say. After a few minutes, the others came to Dahyun’s limo. They weren’t talking and Dahyun find it odd but decided to shrug it off.

They finally arrived at their house and the others is still not saying a word. Dahyun thought that maybe it’s because of what Somi said. She’s curious but at the same time she doesn’t want to know what it is.

The gang finished their dinner, watched some movies and went to bed to sleep but Dahyun didn’t since she couldn’t sleep.  

She got her phone and scrolled down in her news feed.  She knows that tomorrow is Valentine’s Day but she haven’t thought of a gift to Chaeyoung until now. She looked at her digital clock to check the time.

February 13, ****. Tuesday. 9:30PM

‘2 hours and 30 minutes left. Good. I can do this.’ She thought

She got up and went to the kitchen silently. She prepared the materials without making a noise.

‘I’m a great ninja, I think.’ She thought and chuckled.

She google how to bake a cake and decided what kind it is. She tried for a few times before getting the result she wanted.

‘Wow. I managed to bake one, after all. Let’s go.’

She cleaned the mess and brought the cake in their room. She placed it in the table first before getting the bouquet of roses she hid in her bag and the letter she created. She checked the digital clock again.

February 13, ****. Tuesday. 11:45PM

’15 minutes left.’ She thought again and sat down in her bed

She keeps checking her clock until it’s already 12PM. She smiled to herself and got the cake and bouquet before climbing in the stairs of their bunk bed.

She placed the cake and bouquet besides the sleeping Chaeyoung and shook her gently. Chaeyoung opened her eyes and saw Dahyun.

“Dahyun unnie?”

“Hey. Happy Valentine’s Day.”

Chaeyoung sat up and saw the cake and bouquet.

“You hid these?”

“Just the bouquet. I baked the cake, earlier.”

“Aww. You didn’t have to.”

“Nahh. It’s okay.”

Chaeyoung smiled at Dahyun and Dahyun did the same.

“Thanks, unnie. I’m sorry I’m not spending time with you every day.”

“It’s fine. When we get married, you’ll grow tired having to spend your time with me.”

“You want to marry me?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter