Chapter 39

TWICE Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon wore her graduation toga and turned around for Jeongyeon to see.

“You look perfect in that.” Jeongyeon said and Nayeon smiled

“I know right. I can’t believe we’re going to graduate now.”

The door to the biggest room opened, revealing Dahyun.

“No one is graduating today.”

“What?”

“I’m cancelling the ceremony.”

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu came and drag Dahyun outside the room but Dahyun resisted.

“You.” Dahyun said and pointed Nayeon then pointed Jeongyeon “You. And Jihyo unnie are not going anywhere. You won’t be graduating today.”

“What do you mean, Dubu ah?” Nayeon asked

Dahyun pouted and stomped the floor like what Jihyo does when she frustrated.

“I just came back and you’re already leaving. If you think I’m going to allow that then you’re wrong. I won’t let you leave.”

Nayeon walked to Dahyun with a poker-face and playfully head-chop her.

“Ouchie. Why?”

“Why are you being emotional? We’re not leaving the TWICE Academy.”

“Huh?”

“We’re just going to transfer to the College Building since we’re going to be college now.”

“Wait…that means…”

“Yes. We’re still in the same school so stop your drama.”

Dahyun face lit up “Oh. I see. I’m sorry. You may continue your moment now. Let’s go, babe.” Dahyun said and hold Chaeyoung’s hand as they went out of the room.

“Okay. That girl is unique.” Jeongyeon said while shaking her head and ironing her toga.

“Yeah. I know. She’s a great friend, though.”

“She is. I’m glad she’s back.”

“Stop changing the topic and wear your toga now.”

“Alright, alright.”

Jeongyeon got her toga and put it on.

“How do I look?”

“Let’s get married, Jeongyeon ah.”

Jeongyeon chuckled and went to her girlfriend “I’m already married to you, Yoo Nayeon.”

“Hmmm. I love you, Yoo Jeongyeon.”

They were about to kiss when the door opened.

“STOP WHAT YOU’RE ABOUT TO DO. You’re going to ruin my precious eyes.”

“Oh stop it, Park Jisoo. You watched dramas with kissing scene all the time.” Nayeon said and continued to peck Jeongyeon’s lips anyway.

“Ugh. I hate you two. And it’s Park Jihyo. Park JIHYO.”

“Just get together with Arin, JIHYO. We’ve been bringing that topic for the past couple of months.” Jeongyeon said

“You guys are the idiots. I followed your suggestion and accepted her but we didn’t work out. I broke up with her. Arin deserves someone better. Someone who can love her. ”

Nayeon only heard the word ‘Arin’ and ‘broke up with her’.

“You did what?”

“Uh-oh.”

“You broke up with Arin?”

“This is bad.”

“My Arin?”

“Jeongyeon unnie, help.”

“Run, Jisoo.” was all Jeongyeon could say and Jihyo did run.

“Come back here, Park Jisoo!” Nayeon yelled but the door already closed “She’s going to get it later.”

“Let her go, Nayeon unnie.”

“No.”

“Then, I’m not letting you go either.”

“Why? What did I do?”

“You said ‘My Arin’ earlier.”

Nayeon remembered but lied “No, I didn’t.”

“You did.”

“I did not.”

The door opened and Jihyo peeked her head “You did, unnie.”

“JISOO!”

“It’s Jihyo.”

“I don’t care.”

“Me too. You’re going to be dead to Jeongyeon unnie anyway.” Jihyo said and stuck her tongue out before closing the door again.

“So…back to the our topic.” Jeongyeon interrupted “Why did you say ‘My Arin’ earlier, dear?”

“Uhh…I’m sorry?”

Jeongyeon moved closer and lower her head to match Nayeon’s face since she was a little taller.

“I’m kidding.” Jeongyeon said and smiled

“You tricked me.”

Jeongyeon laughed and Nayeon pouted more.

“Let’s go now, my love. We’ll be late if we argue more.”

Jeongyeon hold Nayeon hands as they went out of the room. The three of them rode the limo since the others are just going to come later after they done getting dressed.

They reached the school and went to the field which is their venue. They sat down in their chair and waited for the others. After a while,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter