Chapter 11

TWICE Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun was walking around the mall searching for a store that sells musical instruments. She's buying an replacement for her piano. She doesn't need the expensive one, she just need one to use when they're in the school. She can't live without a piano in the school.

She arrived in an store which sells musical intruments so she entered. She was looking around and found a piano.

"WOAH! I can't believe they have a 'Bosendorfer' piano here." 

"What would you like to buy, Miss?"

"This one."

"The Bosendorfer 225 Grand Piano Ebony Los Angeles 46638? That cost $59,995.00, Ma'am. I don't think you can pay it. We have other pianos there."

"I'll take this one." Dahyun said as she hand a credit card to the guy "Do you accept credit cards?"

"Y-Yes, Ma'am. This way, please." the guy said as she lead Dahyun to the cashier. The cashier swiped Dahyun's card and the payment was done.

"Kindly deliver it to the TWICE Academy. Just bring it to the Student Council's office."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Thank you."

Dahyun went out of the store and don't know what to do with her life, now. Should she go home and be alone again? Should she go to the Park's mansion and bother her cousin? Or should she just enjoy her day?

'Oh well. Let's just enjoy this day and enjoy another week of being alone since I'm suspended.' She thought sarcastically

She entered the bookstore and searched for books to read. She saw a familiar figure on the other shelf when she grab a book.

'Is that...' She stopped her thought and went to the other shelf. The girl grab a book and at the same time Dahyun grab it, too.

"Ah! Dahyun sunbae?"

"Hey, Chaeng. And didn't I tell you to call me unnie?"

"What are you doing here, unnie?"

"Well, I'm reading."

"Oh."

"Are you studying?"

"Yeah. Since, we're on suspension."

"That means your free today?"

"Yes."

"Great." Dahyun said as she put the book back and she grabs Chaeyoung's wrist.

"Unnie!"

"Just come with me. I'm bored."

"And you really need to drag me to this?" 

Dahyun stopped dragging and faced Chaeyoung. She pinch her left and right cheeks at the same time. 

"Everything is fun with you, Chaengie."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Even if you're a no-jam person."

"Ya!"

"Kidding. Come on. I'll treat you today."

"Fine."

Dahyun drag Chaeyoung to the arcade and bought tokens. She handed half of it to Chaeyoung and they started to play. They started with the game machines, Chaeyoung always win though.

"How?"

"What?"

"I can't believe you beat me in all of those games."

"Then, let's play some other games."

"Okay. Let's go play basketball." Dahyun again drag Chaeyoung but this time she's holding her hand and not the wrist. 

They played basketball and Chaeyoung was already winning. She stopped playing and watched Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung noticed it so she asked her. "You done?"

"Nah. I quit. I'm gonna lose, anyway."

'Besides, watching you play is better.' Dahyun thought

Chaeyoung stop her game, too and went to Dahyun's machine. She shoots the ball until the time ended.

"There. You score is higher than mine."

"That doesn't mean I win."

"You won. Now, come on. Let's go somewhere else."

"Where?"

"Let's eat, unnie. Your treat."

"I did say that." Dahyun said then laughed "Where do you want to eat, Chaeng?"

"There's a newly opened cafe. Can we go there?"

"Ofcourse. Lead the way, please." Dahyun said and showed her eye smile.

Chaeyoung grab her hand and they walked to the newly opened cafe. They occupy the chair near the glass window, showing the maze-like garden below since they're in the second floor.

"I'll order. Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter