Chapter 20

TWICE Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The image actually represents the current situation. (Tzuyu-Nayeon, Jeongyeon-Momo, Jihyo, Sana-Dahyun, Mina-Chaeyoung)

====================================

The days passed and it was actually easy to avoid each other for Dahyun and Chaeyoung. Since Dahyun wasn't talking to Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung also won't talk to Dahyun. Meanwhile, Chaeyoung eventually got close to Mina. Sometimes, a little bit too close.

"Chaeyoung, lean closer." Mina said to Chaeyoung

They are eating in the cafeteria since it's lunch time. Chaeyoung and Mina are sitting together in one side of the table together with Jungyeon, Nayeon and Tzuyu. While, Dahyun, Momo, Jihyo and Sana are on the other side which also means infront of them.

"Why?"

"Just..."

"Okay."

Chaeyoung leaned closer to Mina and Mina wipe the sauce on the side of Chaeyoung's lips.

"Thanks, Mina unnie."

"You're welcome."

Chaeyoung got the ketchup from her side it put it on Mina's food.

"Here's your reward."

"Thanks, Chae."

"No problem."

Dahyun and Momo felt something stabbing their chest. While, the gang faked a cough to let Mina and Chaeyoung know that they still existed.

"Wow! You two looked like a married couple." Sana said and recieving a glare from Nayeon, Jeongyeon and even Tzuyu.

Nayeon knows that Dahyun likes Chaeyoung. How? Instinct. She know how Dahyun fall inlove and she also heard that Chaeyoung liked Dahyun. But, it's mostly because she watched too many dramas.

Jeongyeon knows that Momo loves Mina and she also know that it hurts Momo to saw what happened since they're face to face. Imagining the girl you love being sweet to someone else.

Tzuyu knows that Chaeyoung likes Dahyun and Dahyun likes Chaeyoung, too. She doesn't know why she glared at the person she likes but she just acted on impulse.

Sana doesn't know why she recieve the glare but she put her hands up. "I'm kidding. Stop killing me with your eyes."

The group continued to eat their lunch.

"Nayeon unnie." Tzuyu called

"Hmm?"

"Can I have your bread?"

Nayeon laughed at Tzuyu's request but handed the bread to her "Ofcourse."

"Thank you." Tzuyu said, unintentionally showing her aegyo.

Nayeon immediately pinch her cheeks "You should show your aegyo more, maknae."

"Nayeon unnie, you're going to rip my cheeks."

Nayeon let go of Tzuyu's cheek and laughed. "Here. Have Dahyun's bread, too." Nayeon said as she get Dahyun's bread and give it to Tzuyu.

"You're spoiling her too much, unnie. And that was my bread."

"I spoiled you too before, Dubu ah."

"Fine, fine. Jeongyeon unnie, your spoon is tilting." Dahyun said to Jeongyeon who was still looking at Nayeon.

"Earth to Yoo Jeongyeon, your food is spilling."

"Huh? What?"

"Your food is spilling in your uniform."

Jeongyeon immediately took away her food and Momo hand her some tissues.

"Thanks, Momo."

"You're welcome. Here, have some of my food." Momo said then put some foods on Jeongyeon plate.

"Wait. You don't have to."

"What? Are you afraid to gain weight?"

"No. It's just that I don't want to eat so many jokbal."

"Sana, switch place with me."

"Why?"

"Just...switch."

"Okay, okay." 

Sana got up and switched place with Momo. She's now sitting beside Dahyun and Momo. She's sitting besides Dahyun. While Momo got her spoon and put some food on it.

"Jeongyeon, say aahh."

"Pabo! I'm not saying 'aahh'."

"I'll tell them your sleeping habit."

"Fine, fine." Jeongyeon said and opened . Momo feeds her the food and chuckled.

"You don't have a sleeping habit, though."

"You tricked me."

"I love you, too."

The gang laughed at the two except for Nayeon. 

"Seems like there's two married couple in our group." Jihyo said but Momo and Jeongyeon just laughed. Both of them know that they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter