Chapter 34

TWICE Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun woke up when she heard laughter and conversation from the living room. She sat down in her bed and looked at the digital clock that's been placed in the table besides her.

January 28, ****. Saturday. 8:28AM

'Who's our visitor this time?' She thought before standing up.

She opened the door and went out to go to the living room. When she arrived, she was greeted by an unusual scene. Somi is with Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Mina, Sana, and Tzuyu. They're eating pancakes like it's a normal thing to do. They are talking casually and laughing that they didn't even noticed Dahyun.

"What is going on here?" Dahyun asked with a mixture of anger, confusion and sadness in her voice "What is she doing in our house?"

The others looked at each other and stay silent.

"Are you feeling guilty? Don't be. I'm not mad. Just tell me what's going on?"

Nayeon sat properly and smiled at Dahyun "Somi bought pancakes for the gang. How about you eat with us?"

Dahyun smiled and shaked her head "No, thanks. I want to eat Jihyo unnie's food especially in the morning."

"Come here, then." Jihyo shouted from the kitchen caused Dahyun to be startled.

"You're there, unnie?"

"Yeah."

Dahyun smiled at the others before going to the kitchen. She saw Jihyo cooking and Momo is helping her.

"Why are you cooking, unnie? I thought Somi bought pancakes."

"Well...I figured you prefer my cooking than pancakes especially the one she bought, so I cooked. And Momo helped me since she wants to."

"I see. Thanks, unnie." Dahyun answered

"Just sat down, Dahyun ah. It's almost done, anyway." Momo told her

"Oh. Okay."

Dahyun sat down as she watched Momo and Jihyo prepared the food and plates in the table. When Jihyo and Momo are done, they both sat down in the table and started eating. While, Dahyun just stared at the food and both of them noticed it.

"Dahyun, what's wrong?" Momo asked

"Nothing. It's just that...Uhh...I felt betrayed."

Jihyo and Momo choked on their food when Dahyun said it. They immediately grab the water besides them and drank it before answering again.

"No way. They will never do that." Jihyo answered

"Yeah. They're your bestest friend. They won't betray you." Momo said, too.

"I know. I know that they didn't and they won't. But I can't help but feel like they did."

Both of them nodded and continued eating.

"Not going to defend them?" Dahyun asked playfully

"Nah. You're kind of right, anyways."

Dahyun chuckled before eating the food that's infront of her. They were eating quietly when laughter from the living room shattered the silence. Dahyun puts down her spoon and fork then stood up.

"You're done?" Jihyo asked

"I'm full. Thanks, Momo unnie and Jihyo unnie." 

Dahyun went out of the kitchen and went to her room. She saw Chaeyoung already dresses to leave.

"You're leaving."

"Uhhmm, yeah. Somi is here to fetch me."

"You didn't told me."

"You're asleep. I was taking a bath when you wake up."

"The gang didn't told me."

"Really? I didn't know they didn't told you."

"I see." Dahyun said then she went to lay down in her bed

"Is it okay with you if I went out?"

"If I say 'no', will you stay?"

"Dahyunnie...we're just hanging out as friends."

"Then, okay. Go."

"I just want to be sure before I went out that you're fine."

"I'm fine." Dahyun stood up and grab her car keys "I just need some fresh air. See you. Take care, okay?"

She left the room without waiting for Chaeyoung's answer. The others saw her leaving including Jihyo and Momo who's sitting in the living room now.

"Where are you going, Duburi?" Sana asked her

"Getting some fresh air."

"Why?" Nayeon asked too

"I don't know." Dahyun answered then went out.

She rode her car and drove towards the farthest park away from their house. She's just wearing her jogging pants and t-shirt inside her hoodie since she just woke up but she looks good. She's just watching the people walking in the park and ignored her ringing phone. She's sure that it's just her unnies being worried.

Meanwhile in the house, Chaeyoung is already leav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter