Chapter 41

TWICE Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 41: DubChaeng in Japan

“Waaah. I’m jealous.” Nayeon said over the computer “You guys are in Japan now, right?”

Chaeyoung answered with a nod and excused herself to open the door because it’s ringing.

“Oh, Dahyun unnie. You’re done shopping?”

“Yeah. Is the gang calling?”

“Only Nayeon unnie and Jihyo unnie. The others still have classes.”

“I see.”

Dahyun went to the kitchen of their room and placed the things. She went to the supermarket to buy some things that can be cooked since they’re staying in Japan for a week.

Flashback

“Chaeyoung, pack your bags.” Dahyun said when she got home from a meeting with the other Student Council in some schools.

“Why?”

“We’re going to Japan.”

The gang immediately stood up and asked questions.

“Why?”

“When?”

“How?”

Dahyun sighed and told them to shut up so they did.

“Chaeyoung and me are going to stay in Japan for a week. We’re representing the TWICE Academy’s Student Council since I’m the President and she’s the Vice. We’re leaving tonight.”

“What are you going to do there anyway?”

“Working with bunch of Presidents and Vice-Presidents in the other schools.”

“I see. Goodluck then.” Nayeon said

“Why?”

“You’ll be meeting her there.”

“Who?”

“You’ll know when you get there.”

End of flashback

After placing the foods and others, Dahyun went to the computer and sat beside Chaeyoung.

“Hey, Nayeon unnie.”

“Hey. Did you met her already?”

“If you mean Jennie unnie, yes I did meet her already.”

“I see.”

“By the way, why did she told you that she’s the Council President while she didn’t even told me?”

“I don’t know. Seems like she loves me more than she loves you.”

“Shut up. Chaeyoung loves me, anyway” Dahyun answered and Chaeyoung nodded then went back to her phone while Dahyun went to talk to Nayeon “Where’s Jihyo unnie? I thought she’s with you.”

“She’s in the shower.”

“Oh.”

Dahyun looked at Chaeyoung who is busy with her phone.

“Babe…” Dahyun called lovingly as she leans her head on Chaeyoung’s shoulder “What are  you doing?”

“Secret.” Chaeyoung answered and took the phone away from Dahyun’s sight causing Dahyun to pout.

“Fine.” Dahyun answered causing Chaeyoung to chuckled.

Dahyun talked to Nayeon for a while until Jihyo arrived but soon excused herself since they still have to work. They bid goodbyes and Nayeon ended the videocall.

“Chae, let’s get to work.”

“Oh.” Chaeyoung answered and put her phone in her pocket.

She sat down in the bed and started arranging the files.

“Hey, Dahyunnie.”

“Yeah?”

“When’s our free time?”

“Well…Sunday, I guess. Today which is Monday and for tomorrow, we’re working as pairs. On Wednesday and Thursday, we’ll work with the other P and VP. Friday and Saturday are Physical Education, again with the others. Sunday is free time and we’ll be back to our school on Monday.”

“I see. Okay. Thanks.”

They started working the paper works like signing, answering the questions, giving examples and all sort of works they can do.

After finishing a stack of paper, Chaeyoung stretch and got off the bed.

“Do you want something, unnie?”

“Hot choco?”

“Okay.”

Chaeyoung went to the kitchen and got the hot choco powder. She put it in a mug and add hot water in it. She checked what else Dahyun bought and saw a pancake mix. So she started to mix the mixture and put butter on the pan before putting the mixture.

She was humming to a song when she felt Dahyun’s hand on her waist and Dahyun’s breath in her ears.

“You’re going to be a great wife, Chaengie.”

“It’s just pancakes, Dahyunnie.”

Dahyun laughed and rested her forehead in Chaeyoung’s shoulder as Chaeyoung continued to cook. They enjoyed the silence as long as they’re together with each other.

“Done.” Chaeyoung said so Dahyun backed away

“I can’t wait to marry you.”

Chaeyoung faced her and smiled, showing her dimple.

“Me, too.”

Chaeyoung put the pancake in the table and the hot choco too. She added some chocolate syrup to Dahyun’s pancake while she added whip cream and a strawberry in hers.

“Thanks, Chaengie.”

Chaeyoung smiled and shook her head a little “Don’t say thank you every time I do something for you, Dahyunnie.”

“Why?”

“Because you’ll get tired saying that once we’ll get married.”

“Pfft.” Dahyun said and try to hide her smile “Cheesy.”

“You influenced me.” Chaeyoung answered as she started to eat.

“I love you.” Dahyun said suddenly

Chaeyoung smiled but thought of teasing her girlfriend.

“Hmmm? I didn’t hear what you said.”

“Nothing.” Dahyun answered and started eating too

Chaeyoung chuckled before answering “I love you too, Dahyunnie.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was already Wednesday. Which means they have to work with the other Presidents and Vices. Dahyun was the first to woke up. She opened her eyes and saw Chaeyoung still sleeping besides her. Their room has two beds but they choose to sleep in the same bed.

She got up quietly so that she won’t disturb Chaeyoung. She decided she’ll wake her up after she shower. So Dahyun went to the shower and woke Chaeyoung when she got out.

“Chaeng, Chaeng, Chaeng. Wake up, baby.”

Chaeyoung smiled and open her eyes. “Give me a good morning kiss first.”

“Alright.” Dahyun answered and leaned. She gave Chaeyoung a peck and smiled “Now, go take a shower.”

“Okay, okay.”

Chaeyoung got up and went to the shower while Dahyun cooked bacon and egg. Chaeyoung was already drying her hair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter