Chapter 15

TWICE Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun opened the door of her house.

"Wow. Your house is big considering the fact that you're living alone." Jeongyeon commented as soon as they got in

"Well, yeah." Dahyun said and sat on the sofa "My house has 3 rooms. I sleep in the biggest one but since there's 9 of us I think we need to share rooms."

Momo throws her bag on the floor and sat. "Can we talk about that later? I'm hungry. Do you have some snacks here, Kim?"

"Let's go grab some, Hirai." Dahyun said then stood up. Momo also stood up and followed Dahyun towards the kitchen

"Since when did they got close?" Nayeon asked Chaeyoung and Mina

"Don't know." both of them answered

"Okay. Chill~"

After few minutes, Dahyun and Momo came back bringing some snacks. They sat on the floor and started the discussion.

"There are 3 rooms. The biggest one can be used by 4 people, the 2nd biggest can be used by 3 since it has a bed and a bunk bed and the 3rd room can be used by 2 people since it only has one big bed. The question is who are the roommates?"

"Let's write the number 1, 2 and 3. Then who picks the same number can be roommates." Nayeon suggested

"Okay." Dahyun grab a paper from her school bag and wrote 4 '#1', 3 '#2' and 2 '#2'. She then let them pick each. "Okay. One by one reveal it. Starting from the oldest."

"#1. Yay! The biggest room." Nayeon rejoiced

"#3." Jeongyeon said

"We're roommates, Jeong. Just the two of us in the room." Momo said and showed her paper "#3."

"Let's go prepare our room then."

Dahyun pointed the room and they entered.

"I'm #1." Sana said

"Me, too." Jihyo also said

"Me, three." Mina said as she showed her paper

"That means the three maknae are sharing the 2nd room." Nayeon said

"Okay. I'll take my things from the 1st room to the 2nd room, then." Dahyun said as she stood up and got her things. She doesn't really have that much of things since she prefer simplicity. She got her clothes, aloe cosmetics, her roll-up piano and her stuff toys. She also didn't forget her music sheets.

"There. You can have the room for yourselves." Dahyun said to the older girls who are quite excited (except for Mina and Nayeon) to see the room.

The others entered and saw that the room indeed can be used by 4 people. Dahyun went to the 2nd room where Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are already inside.

"Hey. So, who's having the single bed?"

"Tzuyu." Chaeyoung said while Tzuyu raised her hand up,

"Okay. That means you and I are on the bunk bed. Which do you prefer, Chaengie? The top or below?"

"I'll take the top. Since I'm short, I doubt I'll hit the ceiling."

Dahyun oved closer to Chaeyoung and ruffled her hair. "We almost have the same height. But thank you for being so considerate."

"I-It's nothing. I just want to be in the top bunk." Chaeyoung said while fixing her hair

The three of them started to clean the room and their things. Chaeyoung climbed up to put her stuff toys in the top bunk.

"Be careful." Dahyun said as she helped Chaeyoung by bringing the stuff toys.

"Thanks."

After they done cleaning and arranging, they went out to go to the living room. Dahyun entered the first room to bring the bean bags for her unnies.

"Since the're only one queen size bed there. Two of you will sleep using this. Don't worry. Tomorrow the 4 single beds will be delivered and I'll get rid of that queen size one."

"Thanks, Dubu ah." 

"Sure. I'll be in the living room." Dahyun said and went out.

Dahyun sat on the couch since there's only the three of them watching a movie. The others came after and the maknaes move down to the floor to give space for the unnies. They ordered pizza, chicken and jokbal for dinner since no one wants to cook due to laziness.

"We'll start our practice tomorrow in the basement." Jihyo said. She knows that Dahyun's house have a basement and it's designed to be a dance practice room since it has mirrors on the wall. "Jeongyeon can you create a choreo of Dahyun's song tonight?"

"Ofcourse. With the help of my pabo roommate, I think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter