Chapter 10

TWICE Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one was talking. All of them have thir heads down except for Dahyun who was leaning in the door. Jihyo is just watching them and not saying a word. The silence is deafening but Jihyo's stare is more threatening.

"Oh! Jihyo, what the heck?" Dahyun said

"Honorifics, my dear hoobae."

"You called us here but you've only been sitting there. It's been 20 minutes already."

"Well, I was waiting for someone to apologize. But it seems all of you have big ego and pride."

"They don't need to apologize. Only Yoo Jeongyeon for ruining my precious piano."

"You ruined our trophy."

"I didn't."

"Why would I find your hoodie there?"

"I don't know. I lost it earlier."

"Lies."

"Okay, enough." Nayeon interrupted "Dahyun didn't destroy your trophy, Jeongyeon. She was in the music room the whole morning. She was in the cafeteria and the Student Council when break time came. Ask Jihyo."

Jeongyeon looked at Jihyo while Jihyo nodded.

"How about lunch time?"

"Me and Nayeon unnie helped Dahyun. She was looking for her hoodie...that she lost."

Jeongyeon is so ashamed for what she had done. But she didn't have the guts to say sorry.

"So, can you accept the truth and say 'sorry' for breaking Dahyun's piano?"

"I'm sorry but I'm not sorry for breaking it. I will just pay that."

"Do you know what kind of piano you broke?" Dahyun asked

"It's just a piano."

"It's not. That was the Fazioli Brunei."

"Fazioli what?"

"It's only the top 11 of the most expensive piano. My dad brought it from Italy and it cost four-hundred thousand dollars. So, will you pay it?"

"$400,000?" all of them shouted except for Jihyo and Dahyun

"Yes."

"You're lying."

"You could look at it in the internet. Fazioli Brunei, search it."

Nayeon immediately got her phone and searched. Her eyes we're about to pop when she saw that it did cost $400,000.

"DAMN, DAHYUN! How rich are you?"

"More like, how will I pay you?" Jeongyeon said

Dahyun let out a sigh "Don't worry about that. You don't need to pay it. It's okay."

"That cost $400,000. $400,000. I smashed it and you're okay with it?"

"Yeah. I have the top 10 of the most expensive pianos in the mansion so breaking the 11th is not that big fuss to talk about."

Everyone was speechless. They decided to shrug how rich Dahyun is.

"You know, all of you have this chemistry. Can you just be friends to stop this trouble?" Jihyo said "Your fans are waging war with each other."

"What chemistry are you talking about?"

"Dahyun helped you last time and damn, that was a good performance. Your fanclub cheer for each other for the first time."

"Is it really about the fanclub, Jihyo?"

"Ofcourse, Nayeon unnie. What else would this be all about?"

"Forget it."

"So, how about you think about this? The 'Amazon Mermaids' and the 'Destructive Dancers' will be friends."

"That's not going to happen." Nayeon said

"Y-Yeah. That's not going to." Jeongyeon agreed

Jihyo smashed her hand in the table and stood up "YOU'RE ONLY HURTING YOURSELVES."

Everyone was shocked.

"CAN'T YOU SEE IT?" Jihyo let out a deep breath and continued "Can't you see it? Can't you feel it?"

"What do you mean?"

"Momo, Sana and Mina's friendship is ruined. The same goes for our friendship."

Jeongyeon and Nayeon couldn't say anything.

"Cous, calm down."

"No, Dahyun. You guys need to hear me out."

"Well...wait...replay what you said, Dahyun." Nayeon said

"Not now, unnie."

"Right. Jihyo, the moment they joined our group is the moment their friendship broke and the group is not the reason of it."

"YES, IT'S NOT."

"CALM. THE. HECK. DOWN, JIHYO. You're shocking me."

Once again, Jihyo took a deep breath. "It's because of you and Jeongyeon unnie, Nayeon unnie. It's because of you two. Can't you see i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter