Bonus Chapter (DubChaeng & JeongMo in the festival)

TWICE Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung is excited since it was her first time to go  to a school festival. More importantly, Dahyun is with her. Chaeyoung has a crush on Dahyun that's why she's so happy when Dahyun is close or sweet to her.

"Chaengie~"

Oh. Chaeyoung really love it when Dahyun call her like that.

"Yes, Dahyunnie?"

"Oh. You're using your aegyo on me?"

"No."

"Haha. Okay. I just want to say that we should check this out." Dahyun said and pointed a fortune-teller booth.

"I don't want to."

"Why?"

"I'm scared it'll tell some thing bad about the future. It'll only ruin our day if that happens."

"You're right. Let's check something else, then."

"Want to enter the horror house?"

"No!" Dahyun immediately answered her "I don't want you to get out covered in scratches, again."

"Oh. Right. Sorry."

Dahyun moved closer to her and held her hand "Don't be. Come on. Let's enjoy this day."

"Yeah." Chaeyoung said as she intertwined her finger with Dahyun's

"Shall we head to the field. They have a lot of game booths there."

"Okay." Chaeyoung said then both of them headed towards the field.

They first played in the shooting range booth. The one that uses the bow.

"I'm pretty good at this." Dahyun said then held the bow.

"Are you sure you can do that?"

"Absolutely." Dahyun said with confidence

She shoot the arrow and it hit the target.

"Woah!"

"Yey! I did it. My prize, my prize." She said to the student. The student went to their booth and got the tiger stuff toy "WAAAH! Chaeng, Chaeng! Look. It's you. I got you."

"Yeah you did. Good job, unnie." Chaeyoung said as she pat Dahyun's head

"Let's try some other games." Dahyun drag Chaeyoung towards the other booth.

They ended in the basketball game and Dahyun let Chaeyoung played it.

"Come on, you're good at it. Win that one." Dahyun said and pointed the charmander stuff toy

"Why that one?"

"Because that's me."

Chaeyoung sighed and roll up her sleeves. "Fine."

She started playing and managed to get a high score. She picked the charmander ofcourse to give it to Dahyun.

"Here."

"Wait." Dahyun get the charmander stuff toy and let Chaeyoung hold the tiger. 

She got a permanent marker from her pocket and wrote something in the charmander. She give the charmander to Chaeyoung. She got the tiger and wrote on it, too. Chaeyoung was curious so she checks the charmander. The words written in it are 'Dubu <3 Chaeng' and there's a 'DubChaeng <3' below the first one.

Dahyun finished her writings in the tiger and she let's Chaeyoung see it. The one written in the tiger is 'Chaeng <3 Dubu' and there's also a 'DubChaeng <3' below.

"I'll keep this tiger then you'll keep that." Dahyun said pointing the charmander.

"Okay. But, I think it needs more." Chaeyoung said and grab the tiger. She wrote her sign on it "There. To prove that it's true."

Chaeyoung handed the charmander to Dahyun and Dahyun signed it too. 

"Now, let's go to another booth." Dahyun energetically drag Chaeyoung towards the other booth.

They entered the aquatic museum booth. It's a room full of aquariums and the walls are painted with fishes like you're underwater.

"Unnie, unnie. Come here." Chaeyoung called Dahyun.

Dahyun went to Chaeyoung and look at the fish Chaeyoung's pointing.

"Doesn't that goldfish looks like you?"

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Woah. It does, it does."

Chaeyoung faced Dahyun and pinched her cheeks.

"What was that for?"

"You're cute."

"Really?" Dahyun smiled "You're cute too, Chaengie."

They got out of there and went to buy ice cream. They sat on the bench as they watched Jihyo and Nayeon playing while Tzuyu and Mina are watching.

"Aren't they supposed to catch rule-breakers?"

"Leave them be. They're childish." Dahyun said and continue to eat her ice cream.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter