Chapter 13 (Part 4)

TWICE Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter will mostly consist of DubChaeng moments since this story is about them anyway and there's something coming up so I need to make them sweet before this something happens.

Please enjoy the DubChaeng moments

(ChimChim (image))

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"YOU!" Dahyun shouted.

Momo, Mina and Chaeyoung are already inside and they saw Sana, Tzuyu, Nayeon and Jeongyeon but decided to leave it later. Because they saw that Dahyun is still not moving from her position.

ChimChim smiled at her and she immediately ran to him.

"WAAAAH! OPPA! I MISS YOU!" Dahyun said as she hug the guy

Everyone was shocked. Oppa?

"I miss you too, my Dahyun."

"MY DAHYUN?" Everyone couldn't help but react

The two of them broke the hug and saw confusion in their faces.

"Okay. Don't conclude anything. Let me explain." Dahyun said

But, Nayeon went to ChimChim and stare at him intently. "How did you two knew each other? How long have you been going out? Are you loyal to my Dubu? Do you love her more than you love yourself? Have you meet her parents? Have you two ki--" Dahyun didn't let Nayeon continue to embarrass her further.

"Nayeon unnie, calm down."

This time, it was Mina who came to ChimChim. "If you dare to make our Dubu cry, you better prepare yourself because I'll hunt you the moment Dahyun cry because of you."

The others also threw questions and it was starting to get noisy.

"GUYS! CALM DOWN." Dahyun shouted causing them to shut up. "Didn't I told you to let me explain?"

"But--"

"No interruptions. Let me explain. Okay?"

All of them nodded.

"Okay. I want you to meet my --"

"Boyfriend?" Nayeon interrupted

"Fiancee?" Mina said, too

"Husband?" Momo finished

Dahyun glared at them but continued "My cousin. He's my cousin. His name is Park Jimin or you can call him ChimChim."

Jimin smiled at them and bowed "Annyeong. Thank you for always taking care of this tofu right here and for my sister."

Everyone was confused. They didn't know who Jimin is and who the heck is Jimin's sister.

"Park Jihyo, my sister. Thank you for taking care of her, too."

All of them nodded but soon they shouted in unison (except for Chaeyoung and Dahyun) "JIHYO IS YOUR SISTER?"

"Yeah."

Nayeon remembered now. "That habit of stomping your foot. Jihyo also have that habit."

"Ohh. It runs in the family, I guess."

"Wait! If you and Dahyun are cousins, that means Jihyo and Dahyun are cousins too?" Jeongyeon asked

"Yes. Didn't you know?" Jimin asked and all of them answered 'no'.

"So that's why you called her 'cous' last time."

"Yeah. Now, Oppa. What are you doing here?"

"Our group just arrived here since we had a concert on Japan last week. Yoongi-hyung, Jungkook and Hoseok-hyung are here earlier while Namjoon-hyung, Jin-hyung and Taehyung are still in Japan since their dad was there."

"Are you going home now?"

"Yeah. I'll come by to your mansion later. See you, cous." Jimin said as he ruffled Dahyun's hair and walk outside.

They finished their talk with the owner and went outside. 

"Okay. I've been dying to ask this." Nayeon said "What the hell are you doing here?" She said referring to Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Momo and Mina.

"On a date." Momo and Dahyun said

"Chaeyoung and I are on a date and we bump into Minari unnie and Momo sunbae." Dahyun said as she put her hands around Chaeyoung.

"Ohhh. How sweet." The group said and Tzuyu can't helped but smile.

"We're not on a date." Mina said even though no one said something. This caused the group to laugh. They stopped laughing when Jeongyeon faked a cough.

They looked at her and realized that Dahyun and Jeongyeon are still awkward with each other due to what happened.

Jeongyeon walked towards Dahyun and bowed her head. "I'm sorry."

Dahyun laughed causing Jeongyeon to be shocked. "Don't be sorry, sunbae. It's okay." Dahyun said to her. Jeongyeon hug the forgiving tofu.

"Thanks."

"No problem. But, I need air." Jeongyeon immediately released Dahyun and laughed together with the group.

"I think all the problems are solve." Nayeon said "Let's properly introduce ourselves and became friends, shall we?"

All of them agreed and introduce theirselves to each other.

"Annyeong, I'm the main vocal and the leader of the 'Mermaids'. My name is Im Nayeon."

"Yoo Jeongyeon. Leader and choreographer of the 'DD'."

"Hirai Momo, the lead dancer of the 'DD'."

"Minatozaki Sana, the in-charge of aegyo and fanboys/fangirls in the 'DD'."

"Really?" Jeongyeon and Momo asked

"Yeah."

"Myoui Mina, the 'Black Swan'." Mina said it elegantly causing the group to laugh again.

"How did a swan ended up in the 'Mermaids'?" Jeongyeon joked

"Wait, Minari unnie. Are you sure you're a swan? Aren't you a penguin?"

"Ya, Dubu ah!"

"I'm kidding. I'm the energetic tofu of the 'Amazon Mermaids' and I'm also in-charge of the piano, rap, composing and...aegyo." 

"You're not the in-charge of aegyo." Nayeon said

"Yeah. Definitely not." Mina agreed, too.

"Can't you be supportive for me once? Just once?" Dahyun said and pouted

"But, Dahyun unnie is...cute." Chaeyoung first sentence for today. Everyone looked at her while Dahyun is hiding her smile. "What? She is cute." Chaeyoung said defending her statement.

"Yeah.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter