Chapter 46

TWICE Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo was in deep thoughts. She already crumpled a whole rim of bond paper, trying to come up with an idea on how to get it back on Mina.

You see? Remember the time where Mina was dared to kiss Chaeyoung? Momo was mad that Mina agreed to the dare. She knows Mina did that to and she will get Mina back.

Mina even hide the fact the Jihyo and her change rooms, so when they got back at the room, Momo was shock to find Mina’s things in the room.

And…that’s why she’s planning a prank to Mina.

But, it’s already 10PM and she hasn’t come up with the best plan to prank Mina. Knowing her girlfriend, it has to be something fierce because her girlfriend is a poker-face kind of person.

“Momo, turn off the light.” Jeongyeon said

“Just a little bit, Jeong.”

“Do that tomorrow, will you?”

“No.”

“Tsk. Whatever.”

Jeongyeon closed her eyes when Momo suddenly push her off the bed.

“Ouch! What the heck, Momo?”

“Don’t sleep yet.”

“Why? It’s 10PM. It’s time to sleep.”

“I just want to ask you something.”

Jeongyeon grunted and climbed back into the bed “What is it?”

“What do you think I should do?”

“You should go to the zoo.”

“Then?”

Jeongyeon faced her with a very serious face “Then, feed her to the lion.”

Momo kicked Jeongyeon off the bed, this time. “I’m serious, Jeongyeon.”

“Do whatever you want. I’m just going to sleep.”

“Wait…zoo, lion…perfect!”

“Oh god, Momo! Don’t tell me you’re going to kill your girlfriend.”

“No. It’s not that.”

“Oh. I see. Do what you want. As long as it’s not illegal.”

“Yeah.”

“Good night.”

“Night.”

Momo started working on her plan. The next day, she plans to do the prank. She went to Mina’s classroom and saw her girlfriend in her seat while playing games in her phone.

She entered the classroom and sat in front of Mina who doesn’t even noticed that Momo is in front of her due to her focus in the game.

Momo decided to just watch Mina. ‘Her eyes, her nose, her lips, her ears, her hair…her. I wouldn’t trade her with someone else.’

The bell rang  and Mina puts her phone away only to be greeted by Momo’s face in front of her.

“MOMO?”

“Yo.”

“What you doing here?”

“Staring at a goddess.”

“Stop the cheesiness, Hirai. What’s up?”

“I was…going to ask you out. Zoo? My treat.”

“Oh. Sure. When?”

“Tomorrow?”

“Okay. Go to your class, now.”

“Oh, right. I forgot. Bye, love.” Momo said and kissed Mina before exiting the classroom.

‘Step 1, complete. Let the mission begin.’ Momo thought as she danced her way back to the class.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Momo drove to the zoo. When they got in, they just loiter around. Visiting some animals and ofcourse, the cheesiness just won’t go away.

“Momoring.”

“Yes, Mina?”

“Minari.” Mina corrected Momo

“Okay. What is it, my dear Minari?”

“Look.” Mina said as she point the raccoon “Looks like you.”

“I’m cuter.”

“No.”

“Whyyyy?”

“You’re the cutest.”

“Ohh. You know how to be cheesy now, huh? Ms. Black Swan?”

“Shut up, Momoring. Come on, let’s go somewhere else.” Mina said and holds Momo’s hand.

Momo smiled and intertwined their fingers. They passed a hotdog-in-a-bun stall and decided to buy. They bought two and Momo puts some…scratch that…a lot of ketchup into Mina’s hotdog before giving it to her.

“Thanks.”

“You’re welcome, love.”

They walked again, visiting some animals, taking photos with them (ofcourse, while the animals is in the cage) until they passed by the lion cage. Momo knows that this is her chance. Mina walked pass by the lion but Momo stopped her.

“Wait…”

“Yeah?”

“Aren’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter