Chapter 6

TWICE Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoo Jeongyeon (image)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Jihyo give the music sheet to Nayeon when recess came.

"What is this?"

"The song."

"WAAAAH! Jinyoung ahjusshi already made it?"

Park Jinyoung a.k.a JYP is Park Jihyo's uncle. JYP is the owner of the JYP Ent. and a famous singer/song composer.

"Yeah. He was excited since he did that for his favorite band."

"Us?"

"Yes."

"Well, I better check this out. Send my thanks to uncle, kay?"

"Got it."

Nayeon ran to the 'Mermaids' room to find Dahyun playing with the piano inside.

"Everytime I came here, you're the first person I see."

"That just show how devoted I am, unnie." Dahyun said and continue to play the piano but stopped and faced her unnie "Why are you here though?"

"Wait a second." 

Nayeon gets her phone from her pocket and texted Tzuyu and Mina to come. After 5 minutes, they showed up.

"What's wrong?" Mina asked

"I got the song. Dahyun, kindly play the tune."

"Sure." Dahyun said as she get the music sheet from Nayeon.

She followed what was written in the sheet and find the tune amusing.

"Who wrote this?" Dahyun asked

"JYP."

"Really?" the three girls reaction

"Yeah."

"Awesome. No wonder it has a familiar feeling. So, shall we divide our part?" Dahyun said

They have their meeting and decided their part before the bell rang signalling that recess is done.

"We'll practice during lunch time and after class. The 'Band Competition' is just around the corner. Fighting!" Nayeon said before they head out to their class.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every time the class ended, the 'Mermaids' immediately went to their 'Mermaid' room and practiced their new song. Feeling excited. Until the day of the competition was only 2 days away. They already practiced their parts and Dahyun added a rap to the song.

They practiced again and after awhile, took a break.

"I'll buy something. What do you want?" Dahyun said

"Water." Mina requested

"Bread and grapefruit juice for me."

"Tzuyu, what do you want?"

"Just water and bread, sunbae. Thank you."

"You're welcome. I'll be back." Dahyun said as she went out

Dahyun goes to the cafeteria to buy the snacks her bandmates requested and went to buy her chocopie and chocolate drink before going back.

She was walking back when she saw the art club lights is still on. She entered to check if someone was inside and if no one then she'll turn the lights off to save electricity. (She's too kind, I know.)

She entered the art club and was shocked to find someone was still there. And more importantly, it was Chaeyoung. How did she know? Probably since she's always looking at the girl but always see the back instead of the face.

"Chaeyoung ah."

Chaeyoung was startled to hear a voice so she turned around instantly causing the vase that right next to her to fall and be broken.

"Oh god. Sorry." Dahyun said as she hurried toward Chaeyoung "Damn, this vase was made by the previous generation. The art club members will wage a war if they knew about this."

"How did you know that?" Chaeyoung asked her

"Long story." She said as she picked the pieces of the vase "Chaeyoung ah, wear your shoes." Dahyun said when she noticed that Chaeyoung is only wearing her socks.

"Okay." Chaeyoung was about to grab her shoes when she accidentally step on a piece of vase causing her foot to be wounded. "Ouch."

"What happened?" Dahyun said as she came close.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter