Chapter 13 (Part 2)

TWICE Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I think Chapter 13 will consist four parts. I have to put the amusement park moments in one chapter so I divided it into 4 parts.

Part 1: They're meet-up

Part 2: DubChaeng and MiMo in the Butterfly Garden

Part 3: 2Yeon and SaTzu in the FunHouse

Part 4: ???

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dahyun and Chaeyoung are walking ahead of Mina and Momo. Even though they agree to enter together, the other two seems to be in their own world.

"And that headless priest really scared the heck out of me." Dahyun told Chaeyoung

"For the last time, I was there. I saw how scared you were." Chaeyoung answered "You were so scared that you did this." Chaeyoung grab Dahyun's left arm and pinched it.

"OUCH! That hurts."

"Yeah. I know."

"Fine. I'm sorry. Atleast, we don't have to enter it later at night."

"And you owe me something."

"Yeah, yeah. What do you wan--" Dahyun couldn't finish what she was saying because a butterfly landed in her shoulder. 

"Ohhhh. It's attracted to you." Chaeyoung commented

"Yeah. Why?"

"Because you're a flower. A really beautiful and unique one."

Dahyun blushed due to Chaeyoung's comment. She looked away to hide it causing the butterfly to flew.

"Awww." Dahyun said as she pouted

"Come on, we'll look for another." Chaeyoung said as she drag Dahyun away.

"WAIT! GUYS! YOU'LL GET LOST." Momo shouted but the two was out of their sight. "That two lovebirds."

Momo turned around and called Mina who was not in this world. "Mina."

"....."

"Earth to Mina!"

"....."

"MYOUI MINA!" Momo shouted causing Mina to be startled

"What?"

"Let's find our two kids now."

"What do you mean kids?" Mina rolled her eyes and went near Momo

Momo put her right hand on Mina's left shoulder and smirked "Let's pretend that we're a couple and we have to find our naughty children."

"In your face, Momo. I will never be in a relationship with you."

Momo removed her hand and walk a little faster. Mina was guilty because her teasing was a bit too much for Momo to handle. She caught up with Momo and hold her arm.

"I'm kidding."

Momo looked at her and grinned. "I know. Ohh. You're clinging to me now. Let's go." They started to walk and Mina decided not to let go of Momo's arm. Momo may be an idiot sometimes but out of the Japanese line, she's the greatest at direction.

"Don't stay away from me, okay? I don't want to lose you." Momo said as she winked at Mina

Meanwhile...

"Unnie, look at this." Chaeyoung said as she pointed a butterfly.

"Woah. It has a transparent wings."

"Yeah. How did that happened?"

"The reason that their wings are transparent is because they barely reflect any light. A wide spectrum of light travels straight through the wing tissue."

"Nerd." Chaeyoung teases Dahyun. But she think that Dahyun is pretty cool to know such things as this.

"Shut up. By the way, have you finally thought how I'm going to repay you?"

"No need to, unnie."

"Come on, I insist. You look like someone who got into a cat fight when we went out of the horror house earlier. I'll make it up to you."

"Then, give me wishes."

"3 wishes?"

"10."

"5."

"8."

"7."

"Okay, 7."

Dahyun laughed to what Chaeyou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter