Chapter 19

TWICE Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu was shocked when Chaeyoung was already up.

"Hey, Chaeng. Good morning." Tzuyu greeted but Chaeyoung didn't answered. Turns out, she's wearing earphones.

Tzuyu moved closer and take off the earphone causing Chaeyoung to look at her. She saw Chaeyoung's eyes are puffy and red.

"Did you cry?"

Chaeyoung got the earphone and put it on again.

"You cried, didn't you?" Tzuyu took Chaeyoung's earphone and phone so that they can talk but Chaeyoung hide under the pillows. "Chaeng, talk to me."

Tzuyu took the pillow and saw that Chaeyoung was crying. She immediately hug her and caressed her back to comfort her.

"W-What's wrong, Chaeng?"

"Nothing."

Tzuyu know it's about Dahyun but she didn't know why. She also know that Chaeyoung and Dahyun talked yesterday.

"Chaeyoung."

"Tzuyu, please."

"Okay, okay." She continued to comfort Chaeyoung until Chaeyoung stopped crying "Take a shower now since we're still going to school."

"I don't want to. I'll see her there, anyway."

"You don't want to but you have to. Now, don't be so stubborn to someone who is younger than you."

Chaeyoung stood up and opened the door. "You're only younger by 2 months, though."

"Yeah. Now, go."

"Yes, Mother." Chaeyoung said and went out of the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The gang went together to school. As they're entering, they saw Dahyun sitting in one of the benches looking out to the field. They approached Dahyun except for Chaeyoung who was dragged by Tzuyu towards their class. Tzuyu knows that Chaeyoung will just be hurt when she'll see Dahyun's face.

"Dahyun!"

Dahyun turned around and everyone was shocked to see that Dahyun's eyes is same as Chaeyoung, puffy and red.

"What happened to you?"

"Hmm? Oh. I watched a sad movie. And damn, it made me cry all night." Dahyun said then chuckled

"Oh. Really? You should have invited us."

"Next time, Jeongyeon unnie." Dahyun stood up to leave. She doesn't want to make their conversation long since she's afraid she'll slip and told everyone what happened. "I got to go, already. See you around." Dahyun said then walked away. She didn't even allow the unnies to answer.

"There is something going on with Dahyun." Jeongyeon said. Nayeon, Jihyo and Mina stay silent. They know that it's about Chaeyoung. But, Jeongyeon and Momo are a bit slow sometimes so maybe they didn't notice.

"Do you want me to talk to her?" Sana asked the gang

"No. Leave her alone. She'll tell us when she wants to. Don't force her." Jihyo said while everyone agreed

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recess time came and Dahyun went to the library. She doesn't want to go to the cafeteria since she thinks Chaeyoung will be there. The thought that Chaeyoung won't look back at her, sadden her.

She sat down on the table in the last row, away from the others.

Dahyun cried in the mansion and she hadn't been able to sleep at all. She put her head in the the table and closed her eyes. She fell asleep for a few minutes until she was awaken because someone is her hair.

She opened her eyes and saw the least person she thought she would see.

"Sana unnie?"

"Oh. Hey. You're awake, now?"

Sana is still Dahyun's hair while talking to her.

"Uhh...yeah."

Dahyun sit straight so Sana retract her hand back.

"What are you doing here, unnie?"

"Well, I was going to study then I saw you sleeping so soundly here so I come over. You look too cute so I can't help your hair. Sorry."

"Don't be, don't be."

"Really? That was fine?"

"Ofcourse. Why wouldn't it be?"

"I didn't made you uncomfortable, right?"

"Nope. Not at all. We're friends. That's fine."

"Okay. Thanks."

Dahyun looked at the books Sana brought.

"You studying this?"

"Yeah."

"Want me to help you?"

"Dahyun...I'm a junior while you're a sophomore. You can't possibly know about this."

"Really? Actually, I would have already graduated high school if I accelerated. My mind is already in the college level so I thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter