Chapter 3

TWICE Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Goddess Tzuyu (image)

---------------------------------------------------

"Just stay there, Dubu ah. No need to come to the school."

(But, it's the Club Fair.)

"Mina and I can handle this. Stay there and get well. We'll visit you after."

(Okay. Are you sure you don't need my help, unnie? *sneezed*)

"Take care of yourself, Dubu ah. We got this."

(Fine. Visit me later, kay?)

"Yeah. I promise. Take care, our Dubu."

(Bye, unnie.)

Nayeon turned off the call and went to help Mina designed their booth. It was the day of the Club Fair and Dahyun caught a cold.

'That girl! Walking home without a jacket.' Nayeon thought as she started to decorate their booth

They are going to make an audition type booth. They need another group member to fill the holes in the group. They need a responsible, good at singing, talented and someone they can get along with. They can have one of those attitudes or, even better, have all those attitudes.

They started decorating the inside. They placed the table and chair inside, they designed and finish up with the music instruments. They placed the piano, drums, guitar and other instruments inside to be used by the people who are going to audition.

After they are done with the inside, they went outside to decorate it. With the help of other students, the 'Amazon Mermaids' booth was done, inside and out.

Satisfied with the result, Nayeon and Mina went inside to wait until the Club Fair officially opens.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Many people have already come and go inside the 'Mermaids' booth but they still didn't get to choose one. They have qualified candidate but still searching for better.

"Unnie, how about we recruit Chaeyoung hoobae." Mina suggested

"We'll try to if she won't come today."

"Okay."

"Next, please." Nayeon shouted but no one entered. "Guess that was the last, huh?" Nayeon said and she sighed

The Club Fair was almost ending but they still couldn't find the one they're looking for.

"Oh, Lord. Please send the goddess that will save us." Mina said as she stick her hands together. "I swear I'll cut my gaming time. So, please. Bring the goddess around."

The door of their booth suddenly opened, revealing the Goddess they looking for.

"Oh god!" Mina said

"Hmmm?" Nayeon who was busy scanning the papers, look up and saw a goddess in front of them.

"Uhh...I wanted to know if the audition is still open."

"Yeah, it's still open. Wait! Are you going to audition?"

"Y-Yeah."

"WAAAAAH! REALLY? YEY!" Nayeon rejoices

"Wait, unnie. Tzuyu hoobae, can you sing?" Mina interrupted Nayeon's rejoicement and ask Tzuyu

"Uhhmm. Yeah, I guess."

"Why would she come here if she don't know how to sing, Mina?" Nayeon sarcastically said

"Okay. Then, can you please sing for us. And Nayeon unnie, shut up."

"I'm older."

"Don't care."

Mina stood up and grab her guitar. "So, what song? I'll play the tune."

"Confession song by GOT7." Tzuyu answered

"Ohh. Great choice. I love that song. I'll play the piano since Mina doesn't know this song." Nayeon said as she sat in front of Dahyun's piano. Mina just rolled her eyes. She doesn't really a fan of piano but she knows how to play a little bit.

Nayeon starts pressing the keys. And Tzuyu starts singing.

nan niga joha i mari dodaeche wae eoryeounji
mal haryeoda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter