Chapter 1

TWICE Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Dahyun's uniform (image)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

Dahyun wears her uniform and wear her biggest smile. This is what she liked about the school. You can wear your uniform or not and you can also design it as long as the color is still the same. Dahyun occasionally wear her uniform because she likes to wear jeans and hoods. But, today was special. It was their first day at school. She is now a sophomore student.

She hurriedly ran to school before the opening ceremony. She sat on the bench away from the crowded field where the students gather for the school opening ceremony.

She was singing inside her head when someone sat beside her.

"Hey, Dahyun."

"Nayeon unnie."

Dahyun said as her unnie smiled at her. Im Nayeon, the leader of their group. She's the oldest but sometimes behave like the youngest.

"Hate the crowd?"

"Yeah. They're sweaty."

The older girl just laughed because of the attitude of her dongsaeng. Well in fact, she hated the crowd too.

"So, it starts again, huh?"

"Hmm?" asked the curious unnie

"The rivalry, unnie."

"Oh. Yeah."

They sat at the bench silently as they watched the opening ceremony starting. 

'This is gonna be a tough competition again.' Nayeon thought to herself

Nayeon tried to break the ice by spotting something to her dongsaeng.

"Your uniform look great. It suits you well."

By hearing what her unnie said, Dahyun showed a smile. "Thanks, unnie. I designed it myself, by the way."

"Wow! Our Dubu is really awesome." the older said as she pat her dongsaeng's head

They stopped when someone sat besides Dahyun causing Dahyun to sit in between.

"Good morning" said the girl who was still yawning

"Good morning, Mina." Nayeon greeted

"Good morning, Mina unnie." Dahyun also greet her unnie

"You sleep late again, didn't you?" asked by the oldest

"I tried to beat my highscore." Mina answered still yawning and rubbing her eyes "And I did...at 2 in the morning."

"You slept for only 4 hours?"

"Yeah." Mina answering the question of her unnie

"You and your game are just...."

"Perfect for each other." Mina cut her unnie off

Dahyun and Mina just laughed because Nayeon showed a poker-face. They talked about their vacation and didn't realized that the opening ceremony is already ending. The ceremony ended but the 3 girls just keep talking non-stop. They must have really miss each other.

But Dahyun noticed the silence so she turn around to see that the ceremony have ended and they're late for first period.

"UNNIE!"

Nayeon was startled by the sudden scream of Dahyun.

"What? What? What happened?"

"We're late!"

The girls was back to their sense and hurriedly ran to the building. Dahyun was going to the 2nd floor which is the Sophomore Floor, Mina was going to the 3rd floor which is the Junior Floor while Nayeon is going to the 4th floor which is the Senior Floor.

Dahyun was running in the corridor of the 2nd floor when something made her stop. She stopped infront of the music room in the 2nd floor. 

'Wow!' Dahyun thought to herself as she was listening to the voice that is singi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter