Chapter 38

TWICE Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yeah…I’m going now. See you there. Bye.”

Nayeon ended the call and rode Jeongyeon’s car.

“Let’s go.”

“What did they say?”

“They said, they’ll come after their class.”

“I see. Okay.”

Jeongyeon started the engine and drove to the Myoui’s Hospital. The fourth years have early dismissal since they’re having their graduation ceremony tomorrow.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon have free time so they’re going to visit Dahyun while Jihyo will follow later since she still have some works in the Council.

They went to the hospital but before they could ride the elevator, they saw some nurses running.

“What’s going on?”

“Never mind that. Come on, let’s head up.” Jeongyeon said and clicked the elevator’s button.

The elevator door opened and both of them entered. They clicked the button of the floor where Dahyun’s room belonged to. They waited until they reach there and got off.

“I’m going to make a call. You can go first.” Jeongyeon said

“Oh. Okay.” Nayeon was about to leave but she stopped halfway “Who are you going to call?”

“Jihyo, okay? Park Jihyo.”

“Hmmm.”

“I swear, baby.”

“Okay.”

Nayeon continued to entered Dahyun’s room. She entered but noticed that it’s empty.

“That’s weird. I was sure I entered the right room.” Nayeon said and went outside again.

She looked at the nameplate outside the room and she’s right. She did entered the right room because the nameplate says ‘Kim Dahyun’.

“Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!”

“What’s going on? Why aren’t you going inside?” Jeongyeon asked

“Dahyun’s gone.”

“What?”

“Dahyun’s not there.”

“Huh?”

Jeongyeon immediately opened the door to the room and entered. It’s empty. The bed is empty. Jeongyeon walked inside and checked the bedside.

“Ya, Kim Dahyun! Are you here?” she shouted through the bathroom door “Dahyun!”

Jeongyeon turned the doorknob and it’s open. She checked inside but there was no one.

“Call the others. Hurry.” Jeongyeon ordered Nayeon as she runs towards the elevator.

Jeongyeon pressed the button to the ground floor and head to the counter.

“Excuse me, miss. Do you happen to know where Kim Dahyun is?”

“Are you a relative, ma’am?”

“No. I’m a friend. What happened?”

“Miss Kim has been missing just now. Mr. Myoui was about to check up on her minutes earlier but she was gone. Some nurses are searching for her now.”

“I see. Can we help with searching for her?”

“Ofcourse, ma’am. We’ll be glad to accept your help. We’re really sorry for the inconvenience.”

“No, it’s okay.”

Nayeon head down after she called their gang. She approached Jeongyeon who is talking to the counter just now.

“Baby, I called them already. They’re coming here as soon as possible.”

“How about Chaeyoung?”

“Argh! How could I forgot?” Nayeon said and got her phone. She dialed Chaeyoung’s number and it was picked up after 3 rings.

Chaeyoung was in the art club. Her phone started ringing so she got from her bag and picked it up to answer the call. She answered it without knowing who the caller is.

“Hello?”

(Chaeyoung.)

“Nayeon unnie, how’s the visit? I’ll be there soon.”

(Be here now.)

“Why?”

(Dahyun’s missing. She’s gone when we get here.)

“She’s what?”

(We’re searching for her now. Please come here, immediately.)

“I will. I will.”

Chaeyoung ended the call, put the cellphone in her bag, pick it and got up and then she leaves the art club room. She throw her bag in the backseat and drive towards the hospital.

“Kim Dahyun, I swear. You always make me worry.”

She arrived and entered the hospital. She saw the others in Dahyun’s room.

“I thought you searching for her?”

“Yes but the others just came so we had to stop for a while. Let’s divide the searching place, shall we?”

“Okay. Where am I going?”

“The other nurses are searching the floor below so we’ll head to the upper ones. You check the very top floor Chaeyoung.”

“Okay. See you. Call me when you see her.”

“We will.”

Chaeyoung immediately ran to the elevator. She clicked the button but the lift is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter